PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 08:24 AM #22
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I read a stephen king book about the JFK assassinations and it definitely got me interested in all the theories behind it, but the 911 and sandy hook stuff makes me want to rage.

Joe, just saw that apparrently there are still plans to make a smokey and the bandit remake with ashton kutcher. Wanna go hunting?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-16-2013, 08:28 AM #23
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPopTart View Post
Brb...

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
meh, she has better pics
dgaf fapping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
Joe, just saw that apparrently there are still plans to make a smokey and the bandit remake with ashton kutcher. Wanna go hunting?
Wat.
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 01-16-2013, 08:29 AM #24
giants57

I've seen a few people post that video on facebook about the "conspiracy" pretty sure my delete count is growing strong.
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

"Originally posted by Ly$ol: Sometimes I feel bad when I lead a ***** on, but hey it's a numbers game."
Old 01-16-2013, 08:36 AM #25
Superzeus
Living is the functionary

has been a member for 10 years
Superzeus is reppin' sidebar 4 life

OG FEEDBACK
Old 01-16-2013, 08:37 AM #26
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

The only thing that bothers me about that conspiracy with Sandy Hook is that guy they caught laughing before he got on camera because he didn't know it was rolling.

It did seem like he got into character to act like he was grieving...The fact he was laughing and walking up to the camera all nonchalantly put a few questions in my head about the whole grief actors thing, but most of that other stuff can be debunked pretty easily.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:37 AM #27
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Yeah azn thats what i thought too. That cast was perfect for the movie, they shouldnt be remaking it in the first place but Ashton Kutcher as the bandit is pretty much the absolute worst thing they can do.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:39 AM #28
Superzeus
Living is the functionary

Superzeus is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER View Post
The only thing that bothers me about that conspiracy with Sandy Hook is that guy they caught laughing before he got on camera because he didn't know it was rolling.

It did seem like he got into character to act like he was grieving...The fact he was laughing and walking up to the camera all nonchalantly put a few questions in my head about the whole grief actors thing, but most of that other stuff can be debunked pretty easily.
People have different ways of coping with grief. It's like when some people laugh in awkward/****ed up situations.

OG FEEDBACK
Old 01-16-2013, 08:43 AM #29
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

the guy that was laughing was a relative and honestly it is completely reasonable to have that reaction. some kid's mom from around here was cracking up laughing on the 911 call when she found her son's severed head in her oven. you just cannot prepare for something like that and people have strange ways of coping with the shock of it.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:43 AM #30
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superzeus View Post
People have different ways of coping with grief. It's like when some people laugh in awkward/****ed up situations.
Yeah I get that, but it just looked odd in the video they showed. Like he was preparing himself to go on camera and to act more upset than he seemed.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:08 AM #31
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

just found 3 $100 NIB casting reels for $40 bucks each on craigslist. $100 is generally cheap for a casting reel but i already own 2 of this kind and they are really, really nice. day = success.

i will have 7 casting rigs after i get these things...mother **** i need to stop buying ****.

Last edited by imhungry : 01-16-2013 at 09:12 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:25 AM #32
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Youre the Ohio version of shooter
Old 01-16-2013, 09:38 AM #33
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

except i have a job and some money. if you do serious bass fishing you really need at least 3 types of casting reels (low, medium and high gear ratio) and if you do tournaments you need 2-3 of each type so you do not have to keep wasting time switching out bait. ive done a couple random *** tournies but nothing serious. co-worker of mine does a couple on the B.A.S.S. tour and has a few sponsors, i think he runs with 12 rigs when he goes out.

Last edited by imhungry : 01-16-2013 at 09:41 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:21 AM #34
giants57

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
the guy that was laughing was a relative and honestly it is completely reasonable to have that reaction. some kid's mom from around here was cracking up laughing on the 911 call when she found her son's severed head in her oven. you just cannot prepare for something like that and people have strange ways of coping with the shock of it.
What in the...
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

"Originally posted by Ly$ol: Sometimes I feel bad when I lead a ***** on, but hey it's a numbers game."
Old 01-16-2013, 10:39 AM #35
Lou Dogg
Prepare to die

Lou Dogg owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3920065

enjoy

Big_Dangerous: "Has anyone here ever let a chick **** them with a strapon?"
Old 01-16-2013, 10:42 AM #36
BenderBR
1%ing on you *****es

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
I read a stephen king book about the JFK assassinations and it definitely got me interested in all the theories behind it, but the 911 and sandy hook stuff makes me want to rage.

Putting guns in the truck now. The dukes one was terrible enough.

Do it like Wynn did last night. Bamfy. Archer tomorrow. Hnng.

"Originally posted by Kellster: Crow takes so good. Om nom nom."

Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.

Texas über alles.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:42 AM #37
the other one
World Peace

the other one supports our troops
I've seen people laugh when their buddy's leg gets blown up. It's how many people cope with nerves.

Anyway, right now rivals has Oregon's recruiting class at like #43 or something. This worries me a tiny bit.

Next year worries me a lot, though. Losing like half of our defense. The offense will be the same as always (maybe even better if our 5-star RB is good), but the defense is going to have problems stopping the run. The defensive backs are fine, though (led in interceptions).

I blog.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:46 AM #38
angelballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Dogg View Post
Even better.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3851134

Quote:
Originally Posted by the other one View Post
Anyway, right now rivals has Oregon's recruiting class at like #43 or something. This worries me a tiny bit.

Next year worries me a lot, though. Losing like half of our defense. The offense will be the same as always (maybe even better if our 5-star RB is good), but the defense is going to have problems stopping the run. The defensive backs are fine, though (led in interceptions).
When your coach is rumored to jump ship for most of the year and there may be incoming sanctions, what do you expect?
Old 01-16-2013, 11:01 AM #39
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

reading those posts make me hate kids today. i am ****ing almost 27 and i feel like i am 50.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:03 AM #40
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants57 View Post
What in the...
yea, it was like 5-6 years ago...how ****ed up is that?
Old 01-16-2013, 11:07 AM #41
giants57

I YouTube'd the audio. **** is crazy. Now listening to a bunch of different ****ed up 911 tapes.
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Old 01-16-2013, 11:09 AM #42
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Chip Kelly left
Closed Thread