Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-09-2013, 08:07 PM #1
R.Schneider

Pm7 breaks the last ball everytime

Everytime i shoot my gun fast, once it gets to the last ball and the hoppper slows the gun down to shoot the last ball. Pow it blows up the last ball lol
R.Schneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-09-2013, 08:25 PM #2
R.Schneider

Ok correction. Its the 2nd to last ball in the hopper period. Everytime. Ive tried different paint. I even tried turning the anti bolt stick down
Old 02-09-2013, 08:47 PM #3
poopresearch
Dr Nick

poopresearch plays in the PSP
poopresearch supports DLX Technology
The ball is bouncing when it enters the breach because there is no stack above it. Most guns have this problem because the eyes register the ball during the bounce. You can try upping the eye delay but I don't remember if the PM7 board offers that option.

You might have success upping the dwell and dropping the LPR. It will reducing the cycling force significantly meaning the bolt will be more likely to bounce off the ball then to crush it. DM's and PM can be made incredibly gentle in this way.
poopresearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:56 PM #4
R.Schneider

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopresearch View Post
The ball is bouncing when it enters the breach because there is no stack above it. Most guns have this problem because the eyes register the ball during the bounce. You can try upping the eye delay but I don't remember if the PM7 board offers that option.

You might have success upping the dwell and dropping the LPR. It will reducing the cycling force significantly meaning the bolt will be more likely to bounce off the ball then to crush it. DM's and PM can be made incredibly gentle in this way.
Dude thats absolutely genius!!!! Thank you sooo much. I have the virtue board in it, so i can change the eye delay a tad. How much should i go up from the stock dwell setting and how much should i turn down the lpr from stock setting?
Old 02-12-2013, 10:50 PM #5
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
On the stock PM7 board it's called the eye sensitivity setting. Raise it up a couple milliseconds. That should help. I used to set my guns up by putting 10 balls in the hopper and then ripping them out. If I broke one, I'd up my eye sensitivity another millisecond. Then repeat until I could fire all the paint out. This can help you prevent ball breaks during those intense games when your hopper runs low as well.

ETEK 3LT, with 14" Ti boomstick and cure 3 + bolt F/S

Vanguard creed eyes, membrane, bolt pin, detents F/s[/color]

Old school angel poppets/cup seals, spring detents(not sure which models) F/S
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote