PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-14-2013, 07:34 PM #1
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$

PaInTeRjOe_BkO is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Got chewed out...

So I got chewed out by my snco today for having a low fade haircut. He's overweight and has a high and tight, but I'm the ****bag.

Anyways, he says hes going to write a 6105 on my if I do it again. According to the Marine Corps order, my hair is in regs. So My question is, can he honestly write a 6105 on me for having a haircut that is in regs? And if so, could it go up to an NJP level?
Old 01-14-2013, 07:36 PM #2
Not_Werty7373

Not_Werty7373 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
shouldn't have joined the marines. your fault
CHRIST KREW #666
~~
Not_Werty7373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:01 PM #3
rT159
BlackOps

has been a member for 10 years
Request a court martial...problem solved.
rT159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:48 PM #4
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Werty7373 View Post
shouldn't have joined the marines. your fault
I see where you're going with this. Judging off your avvy, I won't be able to take you too seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rT159 View Post
Request a court martial...problem solved.
Not at that level yet. But who knows.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:00 PM #5
Agent Johnson

Agent Johnson supports our troops
How much higher does he expect your haircut to be? Are you talking low as in a low fade or like a pencil tip taper
Old 01-14-2013, 09:03 PM #6
KingTomis

KingTomis supports our troops
I cant even count how many times I've brought the regs in to prove my point only to get introuble for it

The military is filled with worthless ****s and they dont care what the regs say, only what their interpretation of them is.

go shave your head, your not going to win it.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:04 PM #7
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Johnson View Post
How much higher does he expect your haircut to be? Are you talking low as in a low fade or like a pencil tip taper
Well he, obviously, gets a high fade. I ****ing hate high fades, personal preference. My hair right now is lower than I usually get it, but that's cuz it's a short week. It's usually a good two fingers of skin until the hair starts on both the back and the sides. It's always level, or higher than the orifice of my ear, as the order states.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:08 PM #8
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTomis View Post
I cant even count how many times I've brought the regs in to prove my point only to get introuble for it

The military is filled with worthless ****s and they dont care what the regs say, only what their interpretation of them is.

go shave your head, your not going to win it.
Double post, sorry.

I've literally had this haircut my entire enlistment. That's about 3 and a half years. I've never met someone so into hating on low fades. All I want to know is how much paper work he can actually get on me. I almost feel like requesting mass until it gets up super high, and I just waste everyone's time. I honestly can't see someone getting an NJP for having a lower faded haircut, especially when it's in regs per the order.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:59 PM #9
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Write it up yourself and give it to him when you see him. Then have a ruler and the instruction handy.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:45 AM #10
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
Write it up yourself and give it to him when you see him. Then have a ruler and the instruction handy.
This guy literally told, and I quote, "When your sgt brought in the haircut order and showed it to me, I crumpled it up and threw it in his face."

I mean, where do i draw the line? The order is the order, is it not? I signed a contract saying I will abide by all rules and regulations of the UCMJ. The UCMJ clearly states the haircut order.

It's the principle of the matter really. This guy blasted me, calling me a *******, calling my whole section, specifically my sgts *******es, and then went on to calling my snco a "weak snco." Is there a god damned order on professionalism? I'm a Corporal. He shouldn't be saying that type of **** in front of me. Not to mention, this man is overweight. So how can I turn this around on him? He wrote me a counseling sheet on it, which my sgt said hes going to tear up behind his back.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:16 AM #11
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is Legendary
**** that. Stick to the rules, let him yell and threaten, and learn from him. He is showing you how NOT to be an e-whatever.

As far as the counseling sheet, as long as you stated the regs and how you meet them that **** should be squashed by someone with a O in front of their pay grade... since the E's can't seem to overpower stupid.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:38 AM #12
solrflare

Annual Supporting Member
solrflare is a Supporting Member
solrflare donated to help Peyton Trent
****, I feel bad for you. I hate that bull****. So ****ing much. This sort of **** is what makes competent & intelligent dudes get out of the military.

In 50 years our armed services will literally be Idiocracy, where people forget about guys in stasis and get arrested for prostitution and drug smuggling....
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Emerson
The AR is like a prom queen. The AK is like a biker chick. Treat both accordingly.
solrflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:33 PM #13
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal_Father View Post
As fun as it is to buck the system, it'll be easiest to just get the stupid *** hair cut and ride out the rest of your enlistment like a good boy.
I honestly am considering that, however I refuse to let this ****ing fat stupid piece of **** win this.

Quote:
**** that. Stick to the rules, let him yell and threaten, and learn from him. He is showing you how NOT to be an e-whatever.

As far as the counseling sheet, as long as you stated the regs and how you meet them that **** should be squashed by someone with a O in front of their pay grade... since the E's can't seem to overpower stupid.
I think I'm going to get it a tad higher today, and then come in tomorrow with like a low medium, something I'm happy with but hopefully it doesn't stir anything up. Our platoon commander and master sgt are the most chill and experienced people I've met so far. The platoon commander is a mustang so, he knows his **** and he's a very respectable man. As long as my hair is in regs, I have a feeling he will let me slide.

Now, a little backround on this Ssgt that's giving me ****. He used to be platoon sgt until a master sgt came and changed things up a bit. Now there are three sections.

Each section has a ssgt in charge. Light section is where I work, I have a snco who simply doesn't care about my hair. Medium section is where this ssgt is that is doing this. So, in essence he's not even in charge of anyone in my section. I told my snco that this ssgt called him a weak snco, so we'll see how that plays out. Because they already hate eachother.

So if anything, I will stir up a bunch of **** in the platoon, and hopefully this fat piece of **** will be ridiculed. (also, every higher up hates this ****in ******* because he's stupid, fat and lazy as ****.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by solrflare View Post
****, I feel bad for you. I hate that bull****. So ****ing much. This sort of **** is what makes competent & intelligent dudes get out of the military.

In 50 years our armed services will literally be Idiocracy, where people forget about guys in stasis and get arrested for prostitution and drug smuggling....
I feel you on that. I'm a stellar Marine on paper. And my appearance is straight, the only thing I do is get low fades. I'm a 300 pft and cft'er. 4th award rifle expert. Never got an NJP. Never had any libo incidents. Never ****ed up in my job. Every time a junior Marine gets promoted, they always seem to call on me to pin them.

Yet this fatass is overweight, stupid as ****, lazy, incompetent and a horrible leader, but he gets a high and tight and automatically he's not a ****bag. Come to think of it, there are like 7 fat bodies in my platoon that come under no scrutiny besides the occasional ridicule. But if I were to line up next to them, and this ssgt was asked who the terd was, he'd pick me because of my hair.

I just don't understand. I need to win this, I need to shut this ****er down.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:15 PM #14
Agent Johnson

Agent Johnson supports our troops
Wait this guy isn't even in charge of you? And your snco and him don't even like eachother? Tell him to take it up with who is in charge of you and be done.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:30 PM #15
Diarrhea Slurpee

Walk into your First Sergeants office with your dong out... You're not picking up sgt in an 03 field anyway unless you have a 5 year. Stand there with a smile on your face.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:32 PM #16
mavLP
:)

You're fighting an losing battle. You can either get the haircut, or just ignore him. If he's a **** SNCO then command will laugh at him when he tries to bring paperwork. 6105's aren't ****, and mean nothing. If paperwork is brought up, just refuse until it gets to court martial, if you are in the right.
mavLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:59 PM #17
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Johnson View Post
Wait this guy isn't even in charge of you? And your snco and him don't even like eachother? Tell him to take it up with who is in charge of you and be done.
That could work, but I fear that my snco will just tell me to cut it only to stop the bull**** it's causing. And I don't want to go against him because I actually respect the man. He also said to me, "Just because I'm not in charge of you doesn't mean you don't have to listen to me." That's when he prompted me that my ssgt was a "weak staff nco." So I told him he said that, and we'll see where that goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diarrhea Slurpee View Post
Walk into your First Sergeants office with your dong out... You're not picking up sgt in an 03 field anyway unless you have a 5 year. Stand there with a smile on your face.
I would if I had an intimidating pee pee. But I'm afraid 2 inches isn't going to make much of a statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavLP View Post
You're fighting an losing battle. You can either get the haircut, or just ignore him. If he's a **** SNCO then command will laugh at him when he tries to bring paperwork. 6105's aren't ****, and mean nothing. If paperwork is brought up, just refuse until it gets to court martial, if you are in the right.
I like the sound of that. I suppose I'm bringing this burden onto myself. But it's snco's like him that are ruining the Marine Corps. I wish you all could meet him, he is the visual definition of feces. Also, I just don't see this getting to a point where court martial will be necessary. I'm willing to take an NJP over this, just so I can waste this douche canoe's time. That's how badly I loath him.

I was also considering saying something along the lines of "As soon as you fix that gut, I'll fix this hair."

This ****er got lipo before deployment, and still is overweight. But again, I'm the **** bag.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:40 PM #18
the other one
World Peace

the other one supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaInTeRjOe_BkO View Post
This guy literally told, and I quote, "When your sgt brought in the haircut order and showed it to me, I crumpled it up and threw it in his face."

I mean, where do i draw the line? The order is the order, is it not? I signed a contract saying I will abide by all rules and regulations of the UCMJ. The UCMJ clearly states the haircut order.
Take your smartphone out, and record the interactions, especially when he doesn't give a **** about the orders. Then request mast. Or, get him to yell at you and call you a ****bag in public, then charge him with hazing.

I blog.
the other one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:29 PM #19
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is Legendary
He shouldn't be telling you what to do, period. You have a chain of command for a reason.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:33 PM #20
billy1234
pew pew

Annual Supporting Member
My hair is almost 3in on top. Low fade. Never had anyone ***** at me. Ur unit sounds gayer than aids. If anyone says anything just say u asked for a medium n the japs out in town ****ed it up.
you will NEVER be forgotten
billy1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:50 PM #21
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$

Quote:
Originally Posted by the other one View Post
Take your smartphone out, and record the interactions, especially when he doesn't give a **** about the orders. Then request mast. Or, get him to yell at you and call you a ****bag in public, then charge him with hazing.
This was something I considered. Just pull a hazing charge on him because he called me a *******, haha. That'd be one way to do it. I'll consider this when I go in tomorrow, cuz I got another low fade, just a tad higher, and none off the top. I'd kinda feel like a ***** though, but it could prove a point.

Quote:
He shouldn't be telling you what to do, period. You have a chain of command for a reason.
Well, he's in my shop, he's just head of a different section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy1234 View Post
My hair is almost 3in on top. Low fade. Never had anyone ***** at me. Ur unit sounds gayer than aids. If anyone says anything just say u asked for a medium n the japs out in town ****ed it up.
Ain't in Jokinawa anymore lol. And it's not even the unit, all the other companies and platoons are allowed to get them. I'm with an LAR bn. **** pisses me off, might as well be part of the chow hall crew.