PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2013, 05:54 PM #169
goodle11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
Lol idiot, the picture was to show HOW TO ROLL SLEEVES PROPERLY. You aren't the brightest crayon in the box.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-28-2013, 06:07 PM #170
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodle11 View Post
You are in good shape, be thankful for that. Ok you got my one compliment for the day. Now my insult, learn how to roll your ****ing sleeves up properly. You look like a complete douche rolling them above your biceps like that. Here is a picture and your education for the day.[IMG]http://images2.makefive.com/images/experiences/life/best-ways-to-make-yourself-look-like-a-badass/roll-up-your-sleeves-7.jp/IMG]
Maybe if I wanted to look like some high school chump from 2008 or some ****.

There's nothing wrong with how I have the sleeves on that shirt, watch some Hitchcock movies or something with Marlon Brando in or some ****, you might understand then.

Old 01-28-2013, 06:12 PM #171
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

goodle you have no idea what you're talking about there are 3 general ways to roll your sleeves, the one you posted is the worst for that fit

post some fits so we can tear you a new ******* for looking a fool and incessantly talking ****
EDIT: inb4 i don't have time/i don't take pictures for gays/etc you're on ST all day it takes 2 seconds to take a lionlaws cumshot mirror pic put up or shutup
if you're lucky you stick to boring basics, if i'm lucky you dress like a fool like the last du' who took up residence as the thread troll

Last edited by incobWTF : 01-28-2013 at 06:15 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:17 PM #172
goodle11

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
Maybe if I wanted to look like some high school chump from 2008 or some ****.

There's nothing wrong with how I have the sleeves on that shirt, watch some Hitchcock movies or something with Marlon Brando in or some ****, you might understand then.

Lol now I know why all of pakrats shirts fit like he purchased them from baby gap. Why don't you stop trying to dress like people from the 50's and stick with the times.

Last edited by goodle11 : 01-28-2013 at 06:22 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:23 PM #173
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

i think goodle is probably fat, ugly, or is that charlie guy (which implies both)
bein' all angry at (not even exceptionally) slim shirts and fitted pants.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:24 PM #174
earlsweatshirt (Banned)
Lets get weird

Why did that fat ginger guy stop posting selfies in here?
Old 01-28-2013, 06:25 PM #175
goodle11

Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
i think goodle is probably fat, ugly, or is that charlie guy (which implies both)
bein' all angry at (not even exceptionally) slim shirts and fitted pants.
All I wear is slim fit shirts and skinny jeans/pants. I weigh 125 pounds, nice try tho. I just don't wear shirts with sleeves like the Marlon Brando picture above or roll my jeans up like a dork AKA you.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:34 PM #176
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

fat is not only a bodily deformity, but a state of mind; young grasshoppah

so you wear slim fit shirts from banana republic and cheap mondays and you think you know what you're talking about when it comes to fashion?

you look boring, deal with it.
you might not look like ****, but you ain't breakin' necks
at least parkrats basic fit there has an overall theme/vibe (one that you wanted to all but destroy with your tween sleeve roll)
Old 01-28-2013, 06:36 PM #177
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

also what i came in here originally to post:
checked out BB, they didn't have my size, prob not gunna order online without trying it on because i wasn't blown away by the material, construction was good though
EDIT: also lol'd @ sheriff bell

Last edited by incobWTF : 01-28-2013 at 06:42 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:44 PM #178
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlsweatshirt View Post
Why did that fat ginger guy stop posting selfies in here?
heard he's a class act now...
Old 01-28-2013, 06:45 PM #179
earlsweatshirt (Banned)
Lets get weird

Triple post? What are you trying to do? Break the flux capacitor?
Old 01-28-2013, 06:55 PM #180
goodle11

Quote:
fat is not only a bodily deformity, but a state of mind; young grasshoppah

so you wear slim fit shirts from banana republic and cheap mondays and you think you know what you're talking about when it comes to fashion?

you look boring, deal with it.
you might not look like ****, but you ain't breakin' necks
at least parkrats basic fit there has an overall theme/vibe (one that you wanted to all but destroy with your tween sleeve roll)

Ya Pakrats is going for the , shave your head and pretend you're in the military look. Great theme. Am I doing this right?

Last edited by goodle11 : 01-28-2013 at 06:57 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:58 PM #181
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

no i obviously know it's a stock photo, i'm saying it looks ****ing stupid with parkrats fit (and in the pic)
Old 01-28-2013, 07:09 PM #182
goodle11

Quote:
no i obviously know it's a stock photo, i'm saying it looks ****ing stupid with parkrats fit (and in the pic)
All I see when I look at Pakrats picture is someone trying to show off their "muscles". A tone/lean guy who thinks he's buff rolling his sleeves above his biceps. The whole outfit makes him look like some military poser , especially since he shaved his head.

Last edited by goodle11 : 01-28-2013 at 07:13 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:22 PM #183
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Sorry let me wear some drapes next time. And quit ****ing hitting on me and admiring my body you ******.

And tons of clothing was inspired by classic military designs. Nothing I'm wearing is even super militarian, that's work wear.

Colors sort of give more of a military vibe I guess but regardless of anything ever you're still a dingus and always will be.

Old 01-28-2013, 07:26 PM #184
goodle11

Quote:
Sorry let me wear some drapes next time. And quit ****ing hitting on me and admiring my body you ******.

And tons of clothing was inspired by classic military designs. Nothing I'm wearing is even super militarian, that's work wear.

Colors sort of give more of a military vibe I guess but regardless of anything ever you're still a dingus and always will be.
Do you even lift?
Old 01-28-2013, 07:26 PM #185
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

personally i'd have it unrolled one roll, but the proportions of a high sleeve roll on lanky people works well. your ignorant conclusions can't change that.
you're ignorant to who he is, how he acts, and his general swagger, so how can you say that applies? military poser is much more an attitude than a look. and the only reason it looks militaristic is its earthtone colours, and clean lines. the modern cut on everything makes it pretty obvious he's not in military uniform..
Old 01-28-2013, 07:30 PM #186
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I tried it one further down, decided to go higher where they are.

And actually, I've been asked if I ever USED to be in the military before, funny thing is I'm only 18.

Old 01-28-2013, 07:31 PM #187
goodle11

Quote:
personally i'd have it unrolled one roll, but the proportions of a high sleeve roll on lanky people works well. your ignorant conclusions can't change that.
you're ignorant to who he is, how he acts, and his general swagger, so how can you say that applies? military poser is much more an attitude than a look. and the only reason it looks militaristic is its earthtone colours, and clean lines. the modern cut on everything makes it pretty obvious he's not in military uniform..
All he needs is a military cap and he would be ready to fall in line and stand at attention.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:37 PM #188
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

ya but see he isn't wearing a military cap.

THIS JUST IN

THE MILITARY WEARS SHIRTS AND PANTS

If he was wearing parade boots you may have had a case, but still not really.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:49 PM #189
goodle11

Quote:
I tried it one further down, decided to go higher where they are.

And actually, I've been asked if I ever USED to be in the military before, funny thing is I'm only 18.
Just my opinion, you looked much better with longer hair. White guys like us look terrible with shaved heads. Looks lazy/tacky. Only time you should EVER be shaving your head is when it is required AKA being in the military. Go look up every big name Caucasian movie star you can think of and compare them long hair/shaved. 99 percent of them looked better with longer hair.
Closed Thread