Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 08:00 PM #778
Strange1130
FTW

has been a member for 10 years
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
actually you know what I wouldn't be surprised if these actually were being made in the factory in Italy, and simply being stolen/rerouted (most of those EU factories are full of chinese immigrants these days). I've heard that rumor and it would explain the realism (and I'm not really sure what's up with the garment tag stitch thing, I just read about it so not really sure how to tell one from the other)

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."

Last edited by Strange1130 : 03-15-2013 at 08:02 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-15-2013, 08:33 PM #779
We sphure

That looks solid, maybe I'll buy one.

I don't fit the Asian body type very well though.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:39 PM #780
Strange1130
FTW

just get a large

yeah I just looked into it and the hang tag is definitely fake, the one that comes with the real shirt is glossy but this one is flat. The rest looks legit though. I told my sister whats up and she wants one haha so I'm getting her one for her bday.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 03-16-2013, 12:16 AM #781
SUR3
bangbang

damn that is dope. definitely going to order one whenever i get my paycheck.
Old 03-16-2013, 03:37 PM #782
Strange1130
FTW

word just ordered one for my sister haha. just wore it out to brunch and got mad compilments. if you guys want I'll give you the username of the guy I bought mine from, he has some inventory. I also ordered some cologne from there, bleu de chanel twenty bucks lolol we'll see what happens

getting mad looks on the subway lol

Last edited by Strange1130 : 03-16-2013 at 03:44 PM.
Old 03-16-2013, 03:51 PM #783
SUR3
bangbang

post username up.

knock off cologne isn't bad at all. my ex bought me some fake burberry when she was in NY a while back and it smelled just like the real thing but was mad cheap
Old 03-16-2013, 04:03 PM #784
Strange1130
FTW

ok567890. not sure what he's got but he had a M for me, and then when he inquired he had to "check his inventory" for the S so he might have others (and which also is why I suspect they're "legits" stolen from the factory/produced without givenchy's knowledge and stitched stolen tags into or some shady business like that)

Old 03-16-2013, 04:35 PM #785
SUR3
bangbang

i've always thought that a lot of knockoffs are just made in the same factories on the side. it'd be way too easy to do and there's a huge marker
Old 03-16-2013, 05:26 PM #786
Parkrats V.2

Had no clue dunk highs had such a cool profile, those are the iD ones, IDK if the iDs are made better than others you find in stores or just cost more cause it's custom but these inspired me to test out some color combos.

Not sure which ones are the bset, what do you guys say?

I'm thinking 3 or 6 looking at it more, still unsure. Might go all white but that just seems like too much.

Lace color also changes the color of the thread around the outsole. Might order with black laces to get the seam that goes around the outsole to be black then put white ones on when I get them. Have to get money but I've wanted white high tops for a white.
Old 03-16-2013, 05:31 PM #787
SUR3
bangbang

4 o 6
Old 03-16-2013, 07:13 PM #788
Strange1130
FTW

^

Old 03-16-2013, 07:20 PM #789
Parkrats V.2

Right on, was thinking 6 already just wasn't sure about black swoosh on 3. I like it but it would probably just kind of look like Rick wannabes that aren't nearly as cool cause it's a swoosh and not Rick design.

Probably going to order these when I can. Might keep black laces on them might go white, but I want the black accent thread in the sole wall.

Old 03-16-2013, 09:42 PM #790
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

finna cop sharks n ****, need kicks 2 summer jawns 4 skatin' n ****
Old 03-16-2013, 11:04 PM #791
Alex Burrows
The 1% In Training

knock off cologne.. really..??...

upper end bottles can be had for > $100

jesus ppl are cheap.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:06 AM #792
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

i think you mean < broski
Old 03-17-2013, 10:48 AM #793
Strange1130
FTW

lul

spend a lot on clothes: wasting money

spend too little on clothes: too cheap

can't win in here.

(and also, if by "upper end" bottles you mean generic designer bottles such as the one I purchased. NOT upper end fragrance lolol)

Old 03-17-2013, 11:36 AM #794
SUR3
bangbang

yo bro, i got this aqua di gio. betcha never heard of it
Old 03-17-2013, 04:54 PM #795
Parkrats V.2

I only ever use deodorant and after shave lotion, no cologne.

Lots of girls I know always think I'm wearing cologne and tell me I smell good, I'll take it.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:56 PM #796
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

waywt v. hipsterhan solo ft. freshly modded jacket pockets (kindavis)

i'm the opposite, unscented soap, shampoo/condition the hairy bits, a spray of d&g the one and i'm good to go. ladies like the manly musk, unless you sweat a lot or don't bathe. I have anti-perspirant for when i'm anticipating heavy sweating like concerts or whathaveyou but that's it
Old 03-17-2013, 10:20 PM #797
Parkrats V.2

I sweat too much to not wear deoderant.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:18 AM #798
We sphure

I use Old Spice errything.
Closed Thread