Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 05:05 PM #589
goodle11

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
You need to calm Down man .

Not everyone is going to agree with your sense of style . Just look at the infamous Neal Bruce
Does Incob even lift bro?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-17-2013, 05:17 PM #590
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
You need to calm Down man .

Not everyone is going to agree with your sense of style . Just look at the infamous Neal Bruce
i don't think you understand what's going on
i don't give two ****s what he agrees on mang
he's a ***** who chirps with nothing to back up the smack, ain't got no love for fools like that.

not only that but pretty much everything he has ever said is dumb and wrong.
this thread is for posting fits, talking clothes and talking ****, but if you say stupid **** and dress a fool you're gunna get called out
Old 02-17-2013, 05:22 PM #591
Strange1130
FTW

has been a member for 10 years
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 02-17-2013, 05:27 PM #592
goodle11

Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
he's a ***** who chirps with nothing to back up the smack, ain't got no love for fools like that.

this thread is for posting fits, talking clothes and talking ****, but if you say stupid **** and dress a fool you're gunna get called out
Old 02-17-2013, 06:33 PM #593
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

might as well get a dope suit, you'll need/want one eventually

and i hate boot tucks when the top of the boot flares, only looks good when pant stacks and boot top are virtually seamless imo. basically would look better with slimmer pants, or chunkier boots
Old 02-17-2013, 07:07 PM #594
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

same kinda **** diff day/tie
Old 02-17-2013, 07:11 PM #595
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

having a naked pinup girl on your tie lets the ladies know you're down to get freaky. true story.

EDIT:
an old english grandmother also complimented me on it at work lolz it;s actually the colour of my avy irl
i need a suga momma haha there's a female gym/yoga/spin class next door to the shop, mad milfs in yoga pants

Last edited by incobWTF : 02-17-2013 at 07:21 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:26 PM #596
pflfranco
It's Josh

pflfranco is playing at Living Legends VI
pflfranco supports Team VICIOUS
pflfranco supports Team VICIOUS
pflfranco posts videos on PbNation
pflfranco is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
pflfranco is Legendary
pflfranco supports DLX Technology
Quote:
having a naked pinup girl on your tie lets the ladies know you're down to get freaky. true story.

EDIT:
an old english grandmother also complimented me on it at work lolz it;s actually the colour of my avy irl
i need a suga momma haha there's a female gym/yoga/spin class next door to the shop, mad milfs in yoga pants
Lucky
Old 02-18-2013, 09:17 PM #597
Strange1130
FTW

SURE:

32: Waist 82cm Hip 102cm Thigh 58cm Length 110cm 34: Waist 88cm Hip 108cm Thigh 60cm Length 111cm

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 02-18-2013, 09:46 PM #598
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
and i hate boot tucks when the top of the boot flares, only looks good when pant stacks and boot top are virtually seamless imo. basically would look better with slimmer pants, or chunkier boots
If I pulled the pants down further in my boots that could happen, those are basically 511s made of tech fabric with more room in the thigh/crotch.

I think the wider stacks are fine, they're nice and even all around how they should be.

Old 02-19-2013, 01:44 AM #599
JohnnyBananas

This thread isn't for anything other than 3 uggo hipsters giving each other over the pants hand jobs whenever a pair of cuffed jeans and clarks gets posted.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:28 AM #600
SUR3
bangbang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
SURE:

32: Waist 82cm Hip 102cm Thigh 58cm Length 110cm 34: Waist 88cm Hip 108cm Thigh 60cm Length 111cm
That's a ridiculous inseam
Old 02-19-2013, 02:54 AM #601
goodle11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBananas View Post
This thread isn't for anything other than 3 uggo hipsters giving each other over the pants hand jobs whenever a pair of cuffed jeans and clarks gets posted.
/end thread.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:01 AM #602
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

then where would you hang out?
Old 02-19-2013, 04:16 AM #603
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Not sure if I've posted this site here before, whoever decides what they put up knows what's up : http://www.selectism.com

This is like the sphere version of that site : http://www.highsnobiety.com

Old 02-19-2013, 04:20 AM #604
Chimaera
-Deadly-

Chimaera has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:

People who think they dress inherently better than another person because they dress more appropriate for different situations are suffering from a severe inferiority issue rooting from some sort of daddy issues.

I like some of the **** some of you post. Others, not so much. I go to school in ****ing sweat pants and basketball shorts. But, on dates, I dress nice and match and wear good fits. Some of you take it too far and nut hug each other way, way too much.
-RIP Irukandji-
Old 02-19-2013, 07:07 AM #605
Strange1130
FTW

then leave

edit: not you ^. Johnny and googdle (which I realize it's goodle, I just think it's hilarious that everyone calls you googdle so I'm going to do the same). Got new page-owned.

Last edited by Strange1130 : 02-19-2013 at 07:18 AM.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:08 PM #606
We sphure

Got an almost $1000 bonus at work.

Gonna buy a suit and get it tailored this weekend.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:09 PM #607
Strange1130
FTW

****ty that I got taxed literally 47% of my signing bonus #merica

what kinda suit you gonna get?

Old 02-19-2013, 06:25 PM #608
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Warm *** flame resistant bass pro shop flannel that I thrifted, it's ****ing cold and windy as a mother ****er today. Your grandpa wishes he looked this cool.

Old 02-19-2013, 06:35 PM #609
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

power stance
Closed Thread