incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

new tie, 8 bucks awe ye

it's navy
Old 02-16-2013, 09:35 PM #569
goodle11

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
Wear this **** all the time, but it always works. Going for the whole james dean/martin sheen thing. I could wear this **** forever.

Rock a hoodie underneath and then you can look like a wana be from the 80s.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:06 PM #570
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I threw my grey one on under earlier. I already know everything you're going to learn googdle.

Old 02-16-2013, 10:09 PM #571
goodle11

Quote:
I threw my grey one on under earlier. I already know everything you're going to learn googdle.
Why would you tuck in your t shirt, you look like a tool.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:10 PM #572
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

im jealous that its warm enough to wear that

and goodle post a fit so i can laugh at you and list the reasons why you suck to the amusement of all
Old 02-16-2013, 10:21 PM #573
goodle11

Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
im jealous that its warm enough to wear that

and goodle post a fit so i can laugh at you and list the reasons why you suck to the amusement of all
Incob you really don't bother me, Pakrats really just comes off like his **** don't stink and it's borderline trolling. He posts pics of his 10 dollar hair cut like he thinks people care on here. Congrats I can go take my own electric razor and do that same garbage fade for free in the mirror. /end rant.
Old 02-17-2013, 04:16 AM #574
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Tuck in my t shirt because when you have shoulders that are wider than your hips it look better when you wear fitted clothes. Not that you would know anything about that being fat and all.

Also it's a plain white t shirt with canvas trousers, I don't want to dress like a complete slob so I tuck in my shirt. Maybe I wouldn't tuck with jeans if the shirt was short enough, but that's a heavy weight, long undershirt with longer short sleeves than your typical cheap *** white t these days. Since the sleeves are longer I roll them twice.

You ever seen any movies kid?

Old 02-17-2013, 04:53 AM #575
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Here googdle, incase you haven't got to psychology class yet, or just forgot cause you're dumb, there is certain features all women will always find more appealing in all men who poses said features because science, nature and universe.

Some of the things in this article are just obvious do's and don't's like exercise, cologne, facial expressions and posture but some explain the science behind certain things that nature causes.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/0...ttractiveness/

I remember from psychology class that a V shaped torso and creating a more chiseled/masculine jaw line are both things that nature programmed to be attractive, two of the things you criticize me for.

Tucking shirt, makes narrower waist, wider shoulders by comparison, more V shape created. Well shaped/positioned skin fade, compliments bone structure of head/jaw to appear more chiseled, wider/masculine.

A couple things like this in women that men always find attractive are wide hips, big eyes, high cheek bones, big smile/lips.

Sure maybe no one cares about my hair but last time I checked this is where you discuss what styles you think look cool regarding physical appearance. Clothes and grooming are just about the only two things you can easily change to really alter your physical appearance. The other being your overall physique, which isn't as easy to change but still possible if you do the right things, that being so, all of those thing seem appropriate to discuss here to me.

Last edited by parkrats : 02-17-2013 at 04:55 AM.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:01 AM #576
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Of course you just gotta have game to when it comes down to it.

But those are things you can do to get their attention and make them willing/interesting in getting to know you by exploiting what nature has made women see as attractive.

Old 02-17-2013, 08:53 AM #577
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

goodle ya dumb **** I dgaf what bothers you, your first post admitted that you created an account just to call me the worst dressed human on earth... and then you never left. Pretty damn hypocritical talking about posting **** when no one cares... you obvs do bruv.

now post up or shut up, plebe
Old 02-17-2013, 09:33 AM #578
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
That's what all the 'trolls' in here do. Remember the last guy earlsweatshirt who did the same thing and then ended up sticking around for months. It's always pretty comical.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 02-17-2013, 01:15 PM #579
Strange1130
FTW

ben sherman x 2, j crew, peal & co. not sure what happened to the picture lol

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 02-17-2013, 01:20 PM #580
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

swagswagswag
shoes are super dope
Old 02-17-2013, 01:54 PM #581
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I've never been the biggest fan of dub monks but the color/profile of those are dope.

Old 02-17-2013, 02:05 PM #582
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Other night. Wish I had some high top sneakers. I think that jacket is a perfect oversize fit, sleeves/front length are perfect, it's tagged a large but chest 24 in. across. Just oversized.

Old 02-17-2013, 02:39 PM #583
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
swagswagswag
shoes are super dope
Quote:
I've never been the biggest fan of dub monks but the color/profile of those are dope.
thanks, yeah I used to think dub monks were silly but they definitely grew on me, the picture on brooks website is alot lighter than they really are (I'll have to email my old boss about that haha! there were a couple times during my internship when I noticed mispriced items online and we were able to change them before it was a huge issue, i'm sure they could reshoot the shoes because I was definitely surprised when I went to take a look in person, luckily it was a good surprise) but the deep brown is perfect to go with the navy pants and jacket (the pants are definitely my favorite piece of clothing that I own right now, I'm gonna buy the same pair in charcoal and bring them to the same tailor)

got this bag for xmas last night from my aunt (she shipped it to my uncle and his gf who live here and he gave it to me when we went out to dinner last night) from Banana Republic. I think it's pretty dope for what it is, and I was looking for a bag this style so it's perfect timing.

Old 02-17-2013, 02:44 PM #584
SUR3
bangbang

parkrats, i can't take the jacket seriously because of the history behind it. you should look into a toj varsity
Old 02-17-2013, 02:55 PM #585
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I search for used ones every few months. Have for almost the past 2 years now, hard to find my measurements and I've never really had the cash to drop on one.

Old 02-17-2013, 03:08 PM #586
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Also that's basically what all the modern varsity jackets were derived from. Typically they're more letterman style but they're really similar.

Old 02-17-2013, 03:13 PM #587
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D4 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
goodle ya dumb **** I dgaf what bothers you, your first post admitted that you created an account just to call me the worst dressed human on earth... and then you never left. Pretty damn hypocritical talking about posting **** when no one cares... you obvs do bruv.

now post up or shut up, plebe
You need to calm Down man .

Not everyone is going to agree with your sense of style . Just look at the infamous Neal Bruce

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
Old 02-17-2013, 03:31 PM #588
SUR3
bangbang

obviously you won't wear it often, but when you do need a suit it'll be great to have one.

i'll probably pick up a jcrew one over the summer. the slim fit one strange has