AzaTuR helped look for balloons
AzaTuR supports Team VICIOUS
AzaTuR supports Bob Gurnsey
AzaTuR supports Sherwood Forest
AzaTuR is reppin' sidebar 4 life
AzaTuR supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
Yeah outlets are usually ****. They're building a 'premium' outlet mall around here that's supposed to open Sep. 2013. **** like Brooks Brothers, J. Crew, Saks and Fifth, hopefully it's not the worst.
That's what I am talking about. The premium outlet malls... It's the out door kind and and we also have Brooks Brothers and Sacs..... also Juicy Couture, Michael Kors, Guess.... And yeah, it's an outlet which usually means "stuff they didn't sell at the departments stores". But including the sale items they are also fully stocked with their normally priced clothing lines. (Exception of the Nordstrom Rack I mentioned I bought my sperrys, that's a part of the mall which is like 10 minutes down the road and has random extras from Nordstrom, never the same ****) Maybe the outlets here are different...

Last edited by AzaTuR : 01-14-2013 at 06:26 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-14-2013, 06:48 PM #23
Elisee

Quote:
This is the real one.

I've been searching high and low for a short sleeve chambray work shirt that I really like, it's a tough search finding something I want and in my price range. Can't find this Buzz Rickson stocked anywhere but I think this is the one, but it's out of my current price range anyway.

Also for a long sleeve one this engineered garments is my favorite I've seen besides some deadstock vintage **** for like $300. Might end up with this one for real, the pocket detail is perfect.

Got my eye on some vintage ones too but finding the right one, (measurements, style, price), is becoming a pain in the dick.
Love it
Old 01-14-2013, 06:57 PM #24
SUR3
bangbang

I went to the outlet today cause I was gonna cop a blue chambray shirt (got a red one already) but that **** was $65 at JCrew and I'm not paying that much for jcrew factory quality. Did get a shawl collar cardigan when i went to the mall though
Old 01-14-2013, 06:59 PM #25
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzaTuR View Post
That's what I am talking about. The premium outlet malls... It's the out door kind and and we also have Brooks Brothers and Sacs..... also Juicy Couture, Michael Kors, Guess.... And yeah, it's an outlet which usually means "stuff they didn't sell at the departments stores". But including the sale items they are also fully stocked with their normally priced clothing lines. (Exception of the Nordstrom Rack I mentioned I bought my sperrys, that's a part of the mall which is like 10 minutes down the road and has random extras from Nordstrom, never the same ****) Maybe the outlets here are different...
That's the thing though, they aren't fully stocked with their complete line as well as the outlet stock, maybe a few things but the selections are mostly the 'outlet store line' which is lower quality and defected items.

http://shine.yahoo.com/financially-f...w-2535354.html

Looking for a WW2 style watch cap and I found these boots. For $110 they look pretty damn good. They look really similar to Iron Rangers but Iron Rangers are nearly x3 the price and I'm sure the quality reflects. If I was in the market for new boots these would be among the top of my list.
http://www.atthefrontshop.com/Produc...ductCode=USFSS

WWII Copy^

Iron Rangers^

Old 01-14-2013, 07:04 PM #26
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

^ the leather is probably really thin hard **** and even in the stock pic you can see wacky stitching around the sole. aesthetically similar but they aint gunna feel similar
I rock a klaxon howl chambray

had it for years getting some cool subtle fading (not my pic)

Last edited by incobWTF : 01-14-2013 at 07:09 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:13 PM #27
AzaTuR
¼ Skill ¾ My Shocker™

Annual Supporting Member
AzaTuR supports Cereal Killerz 2
AzaTuR helped look for balloons
AzaTuR supports Team VICIOUS
AzaTuR supports Bob Gurnsey
AzaTuR supports Sherwood Forest
AzaTuR is reppin' sidebar 4 life
AzaTuR supports Pev's Paintball
ahhh **** here we go, time to dip!!
Old 01-14-2013, 07:35 PM #28
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
loled so hard. just decided that this thread is the official one, **** furher. I also just realized that I deleted my facebook so now pics for now.
this one has a dude mean muggin with morpheous sunglasses
and no (fashion)

AND THE MODS ARE GUNNA STICKY IT RIGHT?
Old 01-14-2013, 09:13 PM #29
SUR3
bangbang

at least they're just N&Fs. not any huge loss
Old 01-15-2013, 01:53 AM #30
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

had to walk across town to get my bike before hoodlums tried ****in' with it
Old 01-15-2013, 02:08 AM #31
pbmink (Banned)
Ain't nobody dope as me

pbmink is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka12 View Post
They cost me $150.00 though.

I'll have to buy a pair that isn't as slim.
Lolz
150 for jawns?
Old 01-15-2013, 09:25 AM #32
SUR3
bangbang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka12 View Post
They cost me $150.00 though.

I'll have to buy a pair that isn't as slim.
and they could have been a pair that were $350+. But alas, they aren't.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:44 PM #33
SUR3
bangbang

Samurais are that much though
Old 01-15-2013, 03:36 PM #34
SUR3
bangbang

Not saying nf is bad. They're good for the price
Old 01-15-2013, 06:47 PM #35
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

I like my apcs better than my old weird guys
i also have like a 21 or 24 oz pair lol and those pomegranate ones

diggin my boxing day half off grey and black united dry goods for sidney's tho

my denim game is on lock until i've spent hundreds in patchwork which will take a long-*** time
Old 01-15-2013, 06:57 PM #36
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
i got rid of a ridiculous percentage of my closet this weekend. like probably 85-90%.

Down to 3 pairs "work" pants, 1 pair jeans, 6 work shirts, 6 casual shirts (tees etc), and my Ann sweater and DBSS jacket thingy. and then obviously my jackets, suit, socks and underwear. feels so much better, I had SO MUCH ****ING CLOTHING, mostly all crap that I never wore, lots of ben sherman **** etc.

Now the plan is to replace items one at a time with a more quality garment. have my eye on some lanvin wool trousers on Sufu for a nice price, but I also wanna kop some new shoes. I also shattered my phone screen and I'm due for an upgrade so I kinda wanna bump up to the 5. So many things to buy.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 01-15-2013, 06:57 PM #37
Ryan3773 (Banned)
PoopScooper

Always a good feeling to clean out the closet.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:59 AM #38
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Went to some barber shop in my home town I never went to before this morning. The owner is this lady who used to cut hair in the military in the 80s and she was the one who did it this time.

Shaved a no guard like 2 weeks ago but it's like a 3 on top now, got a low skin fade and she used a straight razor around my hair line. I need to find a barber shop like this place where I go to school.

Last edited by parkrats : 01-16-2013 at 12:18 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:10 PM #39
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

Straight razor shaves are da bomb
Old 01-16-2013, 12:18 PM #40
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Yeah didn't have my face done but my hair line is super clean. Also got a nice new trimmer yesterday and have a nice mustache in the works, it's so much easier with a decent face trimmer kit.

Old 01-16-2013, 12:45 PM #41
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

i use a dog trimming kit for trimming that my mom got for her bday and didn't need lol. it's pretty nice though
single blade back of a razor or my old trimmer for detailing/shaping
make sure you get a plug in, battery powered ones are garbage 99% of the time
Old 01-16-2013, 01:01 PM #42
A Contract Killer

A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Went to some barber shop in my home town I never went to before this morning. The owner is this lady who used to cut hair in the military in the 80s and she was the one who did it this time.

Shaved a no guard like 2 weeks ago but it's like a 3 on top now, got a low skin fade and she used a straight razor around my hair line. I need to find a barber shop like this place where I go to school.

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2nimuqb.jpg[IMG]
Does your school have an ROTC program? Ask one of those guys where they get their hair cut. When I was in college all the ROTC kids got their hair cut at the same barber. I doubt the guy even owned a pair of scissors.