Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 12:10 PM #358
Ders (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUR3 View Post
wasn't directed towards you
If I had a girlfriend I would let you run a train on her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble Fortune View Post
Hipsters? Visit NYC or any other large city and you'll realize how ****ing stupid you two are.
Says the guy who lives next to broke *** Detroit.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-09-2013, 12:16 PM #359
freshboi22
sup

Quote:
Hipsters? Visit NYC or any other large city and you'll realize how ****ing stupid you two are.
i can guarantee you that no well respected person in NYC dresses like a ****ing ninja assassin
Old 02-09-2013, 12:38 PM #360
Noble Fortune (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ders View Post

Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of West Bloomfield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshboi22 View Post
i can guarantee you that no well respected person in NYC dresses like a ****ing ninja assassin

Haha prove me wrong.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:40 PM #361
Chris-Craft

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodle11 View Post
You look like a guy that security officers would follow around the mall.
*yawn* youre not funny kid

Quote:
I get a boner for Asking Alexandria in my skinny jeans. Can u help me???
the **** is asking alexandria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLCAPS View Post
this thread is full of the types of kids I call hipsters and/or the types of kids I am scared of one day possibly shooting up the college I attend

I pray for all of you. Except Mink
cool story hansel

Quote:
I'm single.
Quote:

Quote:
aaaaand youd be wrong
Old 02-09-2013, 12:47 PM #362
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

Quote:
you are all so ****ing stupid

you're so full of swag bro

EDIT:

Last edited by incobWTF : 02-09-2013 at 12:51 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:54 PM #363
Chris-Craft

you know they pronounce houston "how-ston" in nyc? weird wild stuff
Old 02-09-2013, 01:08 PM #364
Ders (Banned)

Quote:
Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of West Bloomfield.
I had no idea Detroit was a "major city". I'm sure your incite on major cities is invaluable compared to all of us who don't live in one.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:28 PM #365
Strange1130
FTW

has been a member for 10 years
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
lul

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 02-09-2013, 01:29 PM #366
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-Craft View Post
you know they pronounce houston "how-ston" in nyc? weird wild stuff
not like houston texas. thats still hew-ston. houston is the street downtown.

and word parkrats i'll check that out cuz no I haven't picked anything up yet.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 02-09-2013, 01:34 PM #367
ALLCAPS (Banned)

Quote:
Why cause New York doesn't have hipsters? They only have "fresh dressing playas" like yourself?
Old 02-09-2013, 01:35 PM #368
Ders (Banned)

Quote:
Why cause New York doesn't have hipsters? They only have "fresh dressing playas" like yourself?
He lives near poor Detroit. But he's acting like he knows about "major cities". Hahahaha.

Last edited by Ders : 02-09-2013 at 01:39 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:36 PM #369
ALLCAPS (Banned)

Quote:
He lives near poor Detroit. But he's acting like he knows about "major cities". Hahahaha.
I didn't even realize that

In that case
Old 02-09-2013, 01:38 PM #370
Ders (Banned)

Quote:
I didn't even realize that

In that case
Bro I can give you the scoop on Detroit fashion:

it's whatever you can find at the Salvation army. Or found floating about on the street. And awful Detroit sports paraphernalia. Don't forget your piece of cardboard and a Sharpie so you can beg people for money.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:50 PM #371
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
no because nobody gives a **** how you dress in nyc. because why be a retard and worry about what someone else is doing when there are ****ing 12 million others of them that you will also never meet surrounding you ever single day of your life. you ****ing plebians.

Old 02-09-2013, 02:06 PM #372
OpTic Yellowone

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
I've had everything I've got on for well over a year now but never wore this before, I have to say it's definitely one of the best things I've ever come up with.

It's all American Eagle
Old 02-09-2013, 02:13 PM #373
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Old 02-09-2013, 02:42 PM #374
ALLCAPS (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
no because nobody gives a **** how you dress in nyc. because why be a retard and worry about what someone else is doing when there are ****ing 12 million others of them that you will also never meet surrounding you ever single day of your life. you ****ing plebians.
All I did was give my input on one outfit, which is what you people do here, right? Share your ninja clothing pics while talking about fashion. Yet you tell me to visit a major city like I really am going to plan a trip to NYC because you want me to "experience a place where no one gives a **** about fashion."

and you are the plebian
Old 02-09-2013, 03:00 PM #375
Noble Fortune (Banned)

>implying I give a **** about Detroit.
>mfw you're from Cleveland
>mfw your life revolves around a forumn
Old 02-09-2013, 03:00 PM #376
Noble Fortune (Banned)

Quote:
All I did was give my input on one outfit, which is what you people do here, right? Share your ninja clothing pics while talking about fashion. Yet you tell me to visit a major city like I really am going to plan a trip to NYC because you want me to "experience a place where no one gives a **** about fashion."

and you are the plebian
Lol. It'd be alright if you actually posted your fits. Keyboard warrior
Old 02-09-2013, 03:13 PM #377
ALLCAPS (Banned)

Quote:
Lol. It'd be alright if you actually posted your fits. Keyboard warrior
Funny thing is, the ONE time I ever posted one of my outfits in this thread (probably somewhere around 2009), I got the entire outfit for MAYBE 100 bucks (including shoes, shirt, jeans, belt, etc.) and every one in here was like "wow where'd you get that, looks clean."

and the answer was "Pac sun"

so by certain means, AKA: Spending a lot of money on clothes, I dress like ****.
Old 02-09-2013, 03:16 PM #378
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:

and you are the plebian
I don't give a **** what you do *****. I'm not telling you to visit ****. I'm just givin you the facts.

and nope I'm not YOU ARE.

Quote:
Funny thing is, the ONE time I ever posted one of my outfits in this thread (probably somewhere around 2009), I got the entire outfit for MAYBE 100 bucks (including shoes, shirt, jeans, belt, etc.) and every one in here was like "wow where'd you get that, looks clean."

and the answer was "Pac sun"

so by certain means, AKA: Spending a lot of money on clothes, I dress like ****.
good job then. you don't have to spend money to dress well. Plenty of people do it. It's just far more common for somebody to dress cheaply and look lame and boring, than to dress cheaply and look great.

Closed Thread