PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 04:15 PM #337
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Nice fit parkrats. Yeah Sufu is a cesspit.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-08-2013, 04:54 PM #338
goodle11

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
I've had everything I've got on for well over a year now but never wore this before, I have to say it's definitely one of the best things I've ever come up with.

It's all American Eagle
You look like a guy that security officers would follow around the mall.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:08 PM #339
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I wanted to make kids cry.

Old 02-08-2013, 07:59 PM #340
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Found out exactly what my pair of Allen Edmonds were today by IM on their website, sent them the model numbers. Their called 'Bourbon Burnished Sanford's', I would have put money down that they were Walnut or Chestnut. I didn't even know there was a 'Bourbon Burnished' as it was discontinued even before the Sanford's were. AE still makes shoes in a Bourbon but it's a much darker brown than the discontinued Bourbon which is a light brown/orange/yellow color, really varies on the lighting.

Still don't know what year they're from as the AE rep was unable to look that up but, I believe it was mid - late 90s, based on the colors/models produced then. There was a newer version of Sanford's with 4 eyelets before they were discontinued, where mine are the older version with 5, the 4 eyelet ones didn't come in Bourbon, it seems to be somewhat scarce/rare or maybe other people don't talk about the Bourbon Sanford's they own on the internet.

Time to get your mind ****ed, try telling these 3 shoes apart... I would have never known for sure what I had until I contacted them today.

My picture of my pair: Bourbon Burnished Sanford's

Walnut Sanford's: Note only 4 eyelets

5 eyelet Walnuts :

Chestnut Sanford's: These are even more similar to my pair than the Walnuts IMO.

Model numbers are crucial to proper identification. The color portrayed in pictures of these lighter colored leather shoes depends highly on the lighting and shine. I've got to say I like the color on mine better than the other two and I'm glad to own the rarities.

Last edited by parkrats : 02-08-2013 at 08:05 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:11 PM #341
pbmink (Banned)
Ain't nobody dope as me

pbmink is reppin' sidebar 4 life
I find all of those shoes beautiful and really like you're v
Old 02-08-2013, 08:14 PM #342
Noble Fortune (Banned)
Hakuna Matata

Where'd you get yours and how much $?
Old 02-08-2013, 09:00 PM #343
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Mink they're all the same exact shoe except the eyelets on one, just different colors hahahaha. I just had trouble identifying which color mine actually were.

Noble, eBay homie, you can get a good pair or a pair that won't be hard to clean up nice for sub $100 all day any day. Mine were like $85 after shipping. Like I said I'm pretty sure those are mid to late 90s era and that picture was right after a shine but they look great for 10-15 y/o shoes. The guy I bought them from had them resoled not too long before he sold them to me, the heels are hardly worn down.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:03 PM #344
Ders (Banned)
I'm Trying to se-Ders You

I get a boner for Asking Alexandria in my skinny jeans. Can u help me???
Old 02-08-2013, 09:14 PM #345
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Help you dispose of ****ty music taste or find jawns with proper rise?

Old 02-08-2013, 09:36 PM #346
pbmink (Banned)
Ain't nobody dope as me

Wear sweatpants
Old 02-08-2013, 09:42 PM #347
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmink View Post
Wear sweatpants
hey, somedays are just sweatpants days.
PMR Frame/Board F/s
Old 02-08-2013, 09:46 PM #348
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I won't wear sweatpants out in public unless I'm going to workout which I don't even do at this point in time or just like doing **** around the dorm, I just feel like a lazy piece of **** going places like that, it's not like wearing clothes is hard.

I could wear sweatpants and a t shirt everyday and no one would even almost think about how sloppy it looks here at Mizzou. That's basically standard attire of most students here but I aint ****in on it cause I aint no peasant.

Old 02-08-2013, 11:36 PM #349
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Yo Strange, I don't know if you already picked up your shoe care **** but I was just looking at Allen Edmonds website and they have anything you'd need and most of it is the same price as other brands anywhere else. They also have clearance prices on some useful **** for like < $3.

Old 02-08-2013, 11:39 PM #350
ALLCAPS (Banned)
that recipe

this thread is full of the types of kids I call hipsters and/or the types of kids I am scared of one day possibly shooting up the college I attend

I pray for all of you. Except Mink
Old 02-08-2013, 11:48 PM #351
pbmink (Banned)
Ain't nobody dope as me

Lol, I'm probably the least stable.

Just medicated
Old 02-09-2013, 10:57 AM #352
freshboi22
sup

you are all so ****ing stupid
Old 02-09-2013, 10:58 AM #353
Ders (Banned)

I ditched the Asking Alexandria shirt for an Emmure shirt. Any other suggestions?
Old 02-09-2013, 10:59 AM #354
SUR3
bangbang

that's not what your girl said when we ran train on her
Old 02-09-2013, 11:02 AM #355
Ders (Banned)

I'm single.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:05 AM #356
SUR3
bangbang

wasn't directed towards you
Old 02-09-2013, 11:07 AM #357
Noble Fortune (Banned)
Hakuna Matata

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLCAPS View Post
this thread is full of the types of kids I call hipsters and/or the types of kids I am scared of one day possibly shooting up the college I attend

I pray for all of you. Except Mink
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshboi22 View Post
you are all so ****ing stupid
Hipsters? Visit NYC or any other large city and you'll realize how ****ing stupid you two are.
Closed Thread