also WTF is a VAT
more importantly what is 277 VAT in god fearing dollars
Valued Added Tax
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-31-2013, 12:40 AM #212
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

what does that even mean? tax included yeah, but is it dope like tres bien shop giving non EU 20% off?
Old 01-31-2013, 12:47 AM #213
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Nope.

That's just about an extra $100 for that fee and shipping. Place is skeet but they have the coolest ****.

Oi Polloi does no EU discount, I think 20%. That factored into how I got my nudies so cheap.

Old 01-31-2013, 12:49 AM #214
goodle11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmink View Post
Or your poor
All I ever see this red head step child posting about is being poor and "you mad bro". Get some new material junior. Go walk around New York City in pretty much any of those outfits posted above, watch how fast you get laughed at by 99 % of the general public. Even "models" can't make those outfits look good. Just because something is expensive doesn't mean it looks nice.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:51 AM #215
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

yeah new york laughs at yohji
Old 01-31-2013, 12:52 AM #216
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Doh **** public opinion, forgot about that. What are all those people I'm never going to see again think?

Also NY is like one of the 10 cities in America where no one would even think twice because of all the **** they see there.

Old 01-31-2013, 01:28 AM #217
pbmink (Banned)
Ain't nobody dope as me

pbmink is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
what does that even mean? tax included yeah, but is it dope like tres bien shop giving non EU 20% off?
It means the item has additional tax added to it because it was imported into the country and this you must pay the additional tax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodle11 View Post

All I ever see this red head step child posting about is being poor and "you mad bro". Get some new material junior. Go walk around New York City in pretty much any of those outfits posted above, watch how fast you get laughed at by 99 % of the general public. Even "models" can't make those outfits look good. Just because something is expensive doesn't mean it looks nice.
I gladly would.
I walked around SF and only got compliments.
Mostly on my oxfords but oh well.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:06 AM #218
Chris-Craft

Quote:
have you ever BEEN to nyc? nothing phases people there. you could walk down the street in a giant 1-piece thong (a la borat) and you wouldnt even get a smile/chuckle from most people much less outright laughter

child please. just because something is expensive and beyond your comprehension doesnt mean it doesnt look nice
Old 01-31-2013, 06:19 AM #219
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 01-31-2013, 10:58 AM #220
Alex Burrows
The 1% In Training

Full grain leather belt from local leather store sale much like the nudie one they used to sell, a steal at $23 for belt loop and buckle

Old 01-31-2013, 11:14 AM #221
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

who da fuk sells belt loops
Old 01-31-2013, 11:18 AM #222
SUR3
bangbang

Isn't that part of the belt?

I copped one of those from Orion. 40 shipped
Old 01-31-2013, 11:31 AM #223
Alex Burrows
The 1% In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
who da fuk sells belt loops
Leather stores apparently..kinda needed in building a belt
Old 01-31-2013, 11:41 AM #224
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

It's not needed first of all,
second of all I don't like your tone mr.
Thirdly why would you buy a buckle and an itty bitty belt loop for 23 bucks how much did the actual belt run you?
Spoiler: (Highlight this box to see the hidden message.)
I think that you think that the belt is called a belt loop cause it loops around your dumb ***
Old 01-31-2013, 11:50 AM #225
Alex Burrows
The 1% In Training

I'm talking about the loop the belt runs into to tuck excess in bra bra

And I bought a small buckle cause I ain't some honky clown bra
Old 01-31-2013, 11:55 AM #226
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I omitted the loop on my natural leather belt, I think it was like $2 but I was trying to go as cheap as possible. Paid like $9 for a blank, had a buckle and punched the holes myself with wood carving chisels I inherited from my great grandpa to make nice holes, there's only 2.

Old 01-31-2013, 12:13 PM #227
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

ah I see
Old 01-31-2013, 05:33 PM #228
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Where's all the trolling, this on topic discussion is getting boring. Where's that one dude?

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 01-31-2013, 05:33 PM #229
smuckers jelly (Banned)
Lets Get Weird

Hey you guys look like ******s
Old 01-31-2013, 05:35 PM #230
B2KBanned12

B2KBanned12 is playing at Living Legends VI
B2KBanned12 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
B2KBanned12 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
Where's all the trolling, this on topic discussion is getting boring. Where's that one dude?
lolololollolol .. I wanted to bite yesterday when he was attacking/trolling but ehhhhhh.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:47 PM #231
Chris-Craft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Burrows View Post
Full grain leather belt from local leather store sale much like the nudie one they used to sell, a steal at $23 for belt loop and buckle

[IM G]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/sniperslayer/EC1CBB40-090C-4915-9AA1-52211F5D96AD-3985-0000028885658E9D_zps300cf9ae.jpg[/IMG]
nice belt, you finna treat the leather w/ anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuckers jelly View Post
Hey you guys look like ******s
Closed Thread