Old 01-11-2013, 07:50 AM #1
Durk85
You can't be serious....

Durk85 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Durk85 supports Team VICIOUS
Durk85 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Durk85 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Invasion vs. Aura

I know this is the Alien thread but I figured I would ask the question anyway. I want to buy a good, mid-range priced marker. Which is better??? The Invasion or the Aura????
Durk85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:08 PM #2
firefoxx04
Up the Irons

firefoxx04 supports Bob Gurnsey
firefoxx04 supports DLX Technology
Threads like this are not allowed, sorry man.
MacDev Clone GTi
firefoxx04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:00 PM #3
Jack Rice

Jack Rice works for a Paintball manufacturer
Jack Rice posts videos on PbNation
Maybe not allowed but while it's up - let me say it's almost insulting to compare the two.
Mokel is a clapper solenoid - low efficiency - molded frame under plastic body - without an LPR, so it kicks, really a low to middle performance gun.
While the Invasion has most all the features of the EGO or G6R, and as many will say it shoots better than these as will say one of them shoots better. It is very low maintenance, has a smooth shot, great efficiency and now come with a Virtue board - has always come with a SMC solenoid and the body is set up for the 4 eye system.
Plus the shot trajectory is as good as or better than any gun out there. Yes, I get it, First Strike shot has much more rotational spin and Alien spin is nominal in comparison, but still it is a little better than without any spin.
However Invasion is a true high end, tournament level gun, and well...
Jack Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:48 PM #4
firefoxx04
Up the Irons

firefoxx04 supports Bob Gurnsey
firefoxx04 supports DLX Technology
^ basically what he said

The the Aura has a sear tripping design that in the past has not worked well for other company's (dye slg, various spyderS)

I have only heard good things about the Aura though, nobody claiming huge performance but no complaints either. The two a priced pretty differently. Id say the Invasion has a bigger bang for your buck because it packs ALOT of high end features at mid end price, very hard to beat.

If I had to spend $300-350 on a new gun, it would be a Dangerous Power G5. I have been running with DP guns for a while and as long as you maintain them right, you wont have problems that seem to plague most of the new players who dont know how to keep their gun running right.

The invasion you dont really need to maintain. The rammer is sealed so the grease does not get gunky and dirt and grime wont get in and ruin your orings. Also it will shoot very similar to alot of high end poppet valve guns while costing half (sometimes more than half) the price.
MacDev Clone GTi
firefoxx04 is offline   Reply With Quote