PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-10-2013, 08:52 PM #1
Beers78n9
Why settle for 72 Virgins

Joe Schmo: Full Bounty

Is anyone watching the new season of Joe Schmo on Spike? this is season 3, but it's been 8 or 9 years since season 2.

For those who don't know, it's a fake reality show with actors except for one guy who thinks it's real. They push things to the limits with crazy characters, story lines, contests. ****ing hilarious.

Season 1 was great. The real guy was so nice and genuine, they had some great acting. Kip the Gay guy, was awesome. Hutch the *******, was also great. (he plays Rickety Cricket and is a writer on It's Always Sunny In Philadephia) and Kristen Wigg was in it, but she wasn't that great of a character.

Season 2 was good. Not as good as 1, but some of the things they got away with were leaps and bounds funnier/crazier than season 1.

If you aren't watching this, I recommend it. And if you haven't seen the originals, you need to NetFlix them or find them on online.

This season they are pretending to be a Bounty Hunter show. Some funny characters. Lorenzo Lamas is playing himself. So far it's great and the main guy seems like he is in and will not figure it out.

"Originally posted by bizkitfan601: There is no reason to have a need. The 2nd Amendment gives us the right to own those weapons without a need or a cause. This is America - the land of freedom. And we have cool **** to prove it.

"The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - and cheat if necessary."

"Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, cause it's going to be empty."
Beers78n9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:33 PM #2
2pipes
Legend in my own MIND

2pipes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2pipes supports Team VICIOUS
2pipes has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
2pipes supports DLX Technology
3 sucks didn't even get through an hour

Ronnie Dixon fan club #30
2pipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:50 PM #3
clarkie070988
A traveling man

Annual Supporting Member
clarkie070988 plays in the PSP
clarkie070988 plays in the APPA D4 division
clarkie070988 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
clarkie070988 is Legendary
clarkie070988 is Boss
clarkie070988 supports DLX Technology
I havent seen any of the other seasons but this show isnt that bad its kinda funny at times