Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-13-2013, 10:14 AM #22
blueshifty
RIP: Underĝath

If you shoot a stock engine marq then you'll be amazed by the smoothness. The other thing is that hoppers fit so low in the feedneck it makes most mainstream hoppers nice. The spire is the smallest profile but I actually really like my rotor. Seriously, find a closer, edge, darq or something along those lines with the stock engine and a quick disconnect bolt and you'll love it. There are so many good options but I feel like droids, vices, marqs and drones are the best bang for the buck.
Advertisement
Old 01-13-2013, 12:24 PM #23
p8ntballr68059
SOG Leprechaun Post Whore

Annual Supporting Member
p8ntballr68059 supports Team VICIOUS
p8ntballr68059 plays in the APPA D5 division
p8ntballr68059 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
p8ntballr68059 is Boss
p8ntballr68059 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshifty View Post
If you shoot a stock engine marq then you'll be amazed by the smoothness. The other thing is that hoppers fit so low in the feedneck it makes most mainstream hoppers nice. The spire is the smallest profile but I actually really like my rotor. Seriously, find a closer, edge, darq or something along those lines with the stock engine and a quick disconnect bolt and you'll love it. There are so many good options but I feel like droids, vices, marqs and drones are the best bang for the buck.
this is basically my feelings on the matter also. i just add one marker into the mix. if you are looking for some what cheap and small profile take a look at the creed...oops forgot one more i absolutely love my zr1 it shoots like a luxe on a cheaper budget
Vicious fan #42
My Current markers Texas Storm G6R,Luxe,Sniper,Vice,Marq 7, TonTon Shocker
p8ntballr68059 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:53 PM #24
bth9461

I was able to look at the Reflex Rail, Axe, Mini, Crossover, and etha. Also looked at the Rotor hopper. The Reflex Rail,Axe,and Mini all felt good in my hand. I liked the Rotor but saw a good Yutube on the Spire Hopper. I liked what I saw.

Need to get my hands on some of the High end used guns though. Maybe Monday.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:21 PM #25
TRuss31
Papa Squat

TRuss31 plays in the PSP
TRuss31 plays in the APPA D4 division
TRuss31 supports DLX Technology
TRuss31 supports Empire
I always suggest a Vic v1
TRuss31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:10 AM #26
bth9461

Well if things go well today I might have found a gun and some extra equipment. I decided to go used. After reading many suggestion to do that. I started only thinking new, changed my mind, and decided to take a chance on a used deal. I found a deal on CL close to home. I only have phone pics, so I might walk if the stuff does not measure up when I get to look at it in person later today.

This is the deal for $300.

Gun is a polished blue Mini about 2 years old, used about 10 times.

Hopper is a Rotor with a speed feed, I may need to repaint it, the kid has it looking kind of funky from the pics. Suposed to be in great working condition.

Barrels comes with stock, plus 2 others with a freak kit. I already have a Hammerhead Sharktooth with 5 backs, so his stuff will give me some longer barrel options if I want them.

Tank is a CF 68/4500 pure energy 2years old, wondering what the stamp says. I have a field operater that can get a deal on a re-hydro if/when needed. I only have two current tanks for my 2 older Tippmanns. So the extra tank will be used.

Some lube, barrel sock, and squeege.

A decent looking mask. Not sure what it is, or if it is a thermal. It will just be an extra, or loaner. I just got in the mail a ebay find. A old green Vents Predator mask single pane google system and a Amber thermal pane replacement. I loved my old Vents back in the day.

Not sure what internals I will find on the 2 year old Mini, but based on what I have found on here, it does not look too expensive or diffcult to update. So if the stuff checks out to my expectations. I am going to take a chance on it.

Owned by a H/S kid he claims to have taken care of it. Meeting him and a parent later today at a Mcdonalds.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:54 AM #27
liverlip

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by bth9461 View Post
Well if things go well today I might have found a gun and some extra equipment. I decided to go used. After reading many suggestion to do that. I started only thinking new, changed my mind, and decided to take a chance on a used deal. I found a deal on CL close to home. I only have phone pics, so I might walk if the stuff does not measure up when I get to look at it in person later today.

This is the deal for $300.

Gun is a polished blue Mini about 2 years old, used about 10 times.

Hopper is a Rotor with a speed feed, I may need to repaint it, the kid has it looking kind of funky from the pics. Suposed to be in great working condition.

Barrels comes with stock, plus 2 others with a freak kit. I already have a Hammerhead Sharktooth with 5 backs, so his stuff will give me some longer barrel options if I want them.

Tank is a CF 68/4500 pure energy 2years old, wondering what the stamp says. I have a field operater that can get a deal on a re-hydro if/when needed. I only have two current tanks for my 2 older Tippmanns. So the extra tank will be used.

Some lube, barrel sock, and squeege.

A decent looking mask. Not sure what it is, or if it is a thermal. It will just be an extra, or loaner. I just got in the mail a ebay find. A old green Vents Predator mask single pane google system and a Amber thermal pane replacement. I loved my old Vents back in the day.

Not sure what internals I will find on the 2 year old Mini, but based on what I have found on here, it does not look too expensive or diffcult to update. So if the stuff checks out to my expectations. I am going to take a chance on it.

Owned by a H/S kid he claims to have taken care of it. Meeting him and a parent later today at a Mcdonalds.

Assuming everything is working and as described that is a great deal. Congrats and good luck.

][nvert User IS A THIEF
liverlip is offline   Reply With Quote