Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-10-2013, 04:17 PM #1
cap61

Tactical Invert Mini

http://www.pbnation.com/out.php?l=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fphoto.p hp%3Ffbid%3D10200820132842102%26amp%3Bl%3D7e87ed02 e3 Invert Mini with Etha body kit added. Also a 45 degree front grip.
cap61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-10-2013, 10:31 PM #2
Traje

Traje is playing at Living Legends VI
Traje is playing at Living Legends VIII
Traje has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Traje supports Empire
did you need to do any kind of modification to get it to mount, or did it just go into place? Looks nice!
Traje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:29 AM #3
cap61

tactical Invert Mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traje View Post
did you need to do any kind of modification to get it to mount, or did it just go into place? Looks nice!
Yes, right above the trigger on the inside of both halves there is a flat pieces(tabs) of the body that sticks out. I had to trim down each piece about an 1/8 to get the halves to close together.....that was it! Took about a minute and only used a pocket knife. I probably got lucky my first try on guessing how much to shave off, because these "tabs" are on there to apply side pressure for a tight fit. ( I would caution anyone doing this to go a little at a time. you don't want to take off to much) The Eclipse is a longer gun in the body, so there is a gap at the back of the Mini between it and the body. You have to turn it upside down to notice. The body fits tight with no play at all, and other than that gap you'd think it was made for the Mini! You can also get the body in black, and they sell on Ebay for $79 with free shipping. I think I paid like $13 for the front grip, but since it is rail mount , you can use any grip that mounts that way. The body will let you use an upgraded barrel without any modification, but I was told the Super Freak barrel does need it. I have a 16 inch Freak barrel on it now(not pictured) for longer shots, and a 14 inch front for close quarters play. If you are one to use stocks and a remote line, the body kit comes with an adapter that accepts all Tippmann 98 mounted stocks. I'm 52 and have been looking for a unique gun to use that is light and easy for these old fingers to shoot more than 1 ball at a time, and I'm pretty pleased with what I've come up with. I got the idea from somebody, so I won't take credit for it, but I sure will show mine off! My son has a silver Mini that we are going to put a black body on, and use the factory silver barrel. That will look sweet!!
Old 05-11-2013, 01:03 PM #4
Punisher068

Saw this build by you posted on another thread,very cool idea,like your concept of "mildo" to "space d!ld*" conversion,have you considered using a airsoft mag to cover up the Mini forgrip?Would really complete the look.
Have a TM7 myself I like, this would have been a better option as Mini upgrades&parts are more common
Ion w\Axe Relay
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...-progress.html
Our teams home field PBN thread
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4292217
Punisher068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:11 PM #5
cap61

tactical invert mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher068 View Post
Saw this build by you posted on another thread,very cool idea,like your concept of "mildo" to "space d!ld*" conversion,have you considered using a airsoft mag to cover up the Mini forgrip?Would really complete the look.
Have a TM7 myself I like, this would have been a better option as Mini upgrades&parts are more common
Just finished with this last week, so i really haven't looked at any other mods for it. I want to keep it as simple as possible to take apart, so I am stopping as-is for now. I am going to get me a piece of round black foam to stuff up in the space underneath just to fill the whole. Not needed.....just because I want to. With the 16" Freak barrel this thing looks really cool. The guy I got the idea from had an Apex barrel on his. Sweet looking! This thing is so basic right now, and I imagine someone could add sights and all kinds of other things to the rails. I have been wondering how it would look with a Qloader mounted to it...????? I want to keep mine light as possible for the longer scenario games and hikes!! Glad to see how much people like it!!
Old 05-12-2013, 07:41 AM #6
dragonwing7x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher068 View Post
remember the mini turns on with a button on the foregrip if he covers that up how is he supposete to turn it on
Old 05-12-2013, 09:29 AM #7
cap61

tactical Invert Mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonwing7x View Post
remember the mini turns on with a button on the foregrip if he covers that up how is he supposete to turn it on
This is true. I think the front grip looks like a mag anyway.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:05 AM #8
NickRowell
Did you read the rules?

NickRowell owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NickRowell owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NickRowell supports Team VICIOUS
NickRowell supports Team VICIOUS
NickRowell supports Pev's Paintball
looks good, what you need to do is get an axe, and custom mil some rails on the sides and in front of the freed neck, that would be pretty expensive but you could sell it for 700 or so if it had a nice anno job!

MARQ CLAN
You Know You Want My Rotor!
NickRowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:17 PM #9
cap61

Axe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickRowell View Post
looks good, what you need to do is get an axe, and custom mil some rails on the sides and in front of the freed neck, that would be pretty expensive but you could sell it for 700 or so if it had a nice anno job!
Tried to fit on an Axe, but it is a little different than the Mini. I'm afraid you would have to modify(cut) the body to get it to fit, and with the Mini, all you have to do is shave down a couple of tabs on the inside and it fits. The great thing about doing this to a Mini is that you can buy a rough on the outside but mechanically sound marker, and dress it up with the kit, and you have an awesome gun!
Old 07-02-2013, 10:21 AM #10
DJ_Karb

That's sick
DJ_Karb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:12 PM #11
cap61

tactical mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Karb View Post
That's sick
Thanks! There is another picture of one on my post in the "verses" forum that has the stock added. Very cool! His is all black.
Old 07-03-2013, 06:10 PM #12
[NA]WARLORD

[NA]WARLORD is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
[NA]WARLORD has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
[NA]WARLORD supports Empire
cap61's Mini EMC -
[NA]WARLORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:23 AM #13
cap61

tactical mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NA]WARLORD View Post
cap61's Mini EMC -
Thanks for reposting the picture! Only thing different now with the gun is a 16 inch Freak barrel.
Old 07-08-2013, 12:58 AM #14
tarrguy57

tarrguy57 is an NCPA player
tarrguy57 plays in the APPA D5 division
tarrguy57 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Saw a guy do this to an Axe. Great way to basically get a TM15 without dropping all the money. Unique and comfy setup for I'd say no more than maybe $300-350.
Paintball changed for me twice in my life, when a close friend introduced me to pump play and cockers and when I went from woodsball with Tippmanns to tournament ball with my Bob Long Rapper and AKA Viking on the UW-Stout Team. I'm a better player thanks to both occurrences.

F1 and F2 Illustrators FS

Cocker, Automag and Misc. Parts FS

WTB Misc. Parts
tarrguy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:32 PM #15
cap61

mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarrguy57 View Post
Saw a guy do this to an Axe. Great way to basically get a TM15 without dropping all the money. Unique and comfy setup for I'd say no more than maybe $300-350.
I have $150 in the Mini...$55 in the carbon fiber tank.....$100 in the Dye Rotor....$79 in the body kit. All Ebay purchases!! It has a 16 inch Freak barrel I got from my boy for Father's Day, and the tank cover from my daughter for my birthday! $384...pretty good guess!! LOL
Old 07-10-2013, 11:53 PM #16
smellslikepork
Ambush - VC

Annual Supporting Member
Here's my pink proton.

smellslikepork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 09:20 PM #17
HardcoreXRooster

HardcoreXRooster supports Team VICIOUS
HardcoreXRooster has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
HardcoreXRooster has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
HardcoreXRooster is attending Decay of Nations VI
I love the mini and how it looks im gonna do this to my Mini SE. But I wanna mount a lfore grip and flash light for night time
Old 07-27-2013, 10:16 PM #18
BigRedAz

sweet guns
BigRedAz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:34 PM #19
cap61

mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreXRooster View Post
I love the mini and how it looks im gonna do this to my Mini SE. But I wanna mount a lfore grip and flash light for night time
Make sure to post your pictures of the finished product!!! Makes sure when you trim the 2 tabs on the inside of the body kit to do a little at a time, until you get it down to where the kit fits tight and snug against the marker. I left mine just a hair long and drew it down tight with the screws on the kit.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:09 AM #20
Behmi

Nice Idea
Behmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:32 PM #21
SilentBall55

Single trigger please.
SilentBall55 is offline   Reply With Quote