PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-25-2014, 07:55 PM #1
tacoman32

tacoman32 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Alien Indy Value

Hello everyone, I have a 2010/11 Alien Independence (curved eye covers) and wanted to know what would be a fair price range for it.

Condition: used, body is mostly dent free and has a few small, scratches on the HPR. The original board with oled screen had burnt out and I have recently put in a Marq LED board. The ASA has been upgraded to a POPS, and just like the board, had been installed by a certified pro shop tech.

I don't know if it my adjustment that isn't the greatest, but there is a small air leak from the LPR on the left side, and a small one between the macro line and the HPR, that can be fixed by wiggling the macro line a bit. You can only hear the leak if you put your ear to it - it is very minimal. Maybe adjusting the regulators will fix it but I'm not having much luck with it. That is what the tech said, but he wasn't able to fix it in his store and I am unable to on my own (I'm also not very tech savvy with markers).

Even with this, the consistency of accuracy and fps is pretty good, except for the first shot after not shooting that sends the ball almost straight down. So it could be a simple fix but I am unsure and don't know what it would go for. I would appreciate an idea of a fair value for this.

I can also post pics if they would help.

Thank you

Last edited by tacoman32 : 12-25-2014 at 09:41 PM.
tacoman32 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old Yesterday, 07:29 PM #2
Forrestball

Pics help but my guesstimate is around 300 and I've owned 6 alien markers now.
Forrestball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:13 AM #3
tacoman32

tacoman32 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Okay thanks, that's the ballpark I was thinking.
tacoman32 is online now   Reply With Quote