has been a member for 10 years
SilvaPaintballa19 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SilvaPaintballa19 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Karnivor

Whats a karnivor worth? Im looking to get one around $350
Advertisement
Old 12-12-2014, 06:09 AM #2
cmdrsuds

spend more cash and get one with a good board and in nice condition.... $350 gets you a plain black and tool marked E1 Karni

-
DENVER KAOS
cmdrsuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 07:35 AM #3
Rancid1845
Not Lazy........ Just Fat

Annual Supporting Member
Rancid1845 is playing at Living Legends VI
Rancid1845 plays in the APPA D5 division
Rancid1845 supports Empire
Karni's go up and down. Right now E2 Karni's are going for $550-650 depending on condition etc.

T2 TOPGUN UNION
TOPGUN HOSTILE TAKEOVER
If it Shoots its "the ****"
Rancid1845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 09:33 PM #4
sweetxc654

sweetxc654 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
you wont find one for less than 450 unless the person is just desperate for money or dumb enough to not know what it is. Asking price for the last 2 months is 600+
sweetxc654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 03:08 PM #5
ascent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetxc654 View Post
you wont find one for less than 450 unless the person is just desperate for money or dumb enough to not know what it is. Asking price for the last 2 months is 600+
a karni is hardly ever worth over 500 bucks (with some custom anno and mq exceptions)

all the cretans saw an mq2 yakuza karnivor go for 600 a few months ago and went full retard on prices. for reference, an MQ2 alone is 250 bucks...

as for the guys asking 600 for a e1 karni without an mp4 ram and has a CP reg... yeah.... there is a reason that isn't selling. Any true autococker collector would not give over 350 for it, and that is high.

A karnivor does absolutely nothing better then any other ebladed cocker.

The price on them will crash back down by next year this time.. especially after all the guys that part them realize that they are never going to sell a body for 250 (plenty have been sitting at that price for months, with some even dropping to 160 a week or two ago. Yeah... they are not selling at that price either... I dont think any were moved at that price.

I think that the people parting them have been keeping prices artificially high. they have snatched up a majority of the ones floating around that would have sold for under 450.

In addition to all that, there has been higher demand from those outside of the cocker community. A majority of these people don't know how to nor do they have the desire to tech these markers. i predict a lot of not working ones being sold for cheap after they sit for the winter and leak next spring, with a majority of the owners not even owning a valve tool to take it apart.

Last edited by ascent : 12-15-2014 at 03:38 PM.
ascent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 03:17 PM #6
Rancid1845
Not Lazy........ Just Fat

Annual Supporting Member
Rancid1845 is playing at Living Legends VI
Rancid1845 plays in the APPA D5 division
Rancid1845 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascent View Post
a karni is never worth over 500 bucks (with some custom anno and mq exceptions)

all the cretans saw an mq2 yakuza karnivor go for 600 a few months ago and went full retard on prices. for reference, an MQ2 alone is 250 bucks...

as for the guys asking 600 for a e1 karni without an mp4 ram and has a CP reg... yeah.... there is a reason that isn't selling. Any true autococker collector would not give over 350 for it, and that is high.

A karnivor does absolutely nothing better then any other ebladed cocker.

The price on them will crash back down by next year this time.. especially after all the guys part them realize that they are never going to sell a body for 250 (plenty have been sitting at that price for months, with some even dropping to 160 a week or two ago. Yeah... they are not selling at that price either... I dont think any were moved at that price.

I do agree $600+ for one is a stretch however you are still wrong on so many points. Not only that but the karnivore body is widely considered to be one of the best looking cocker bodies ever milled. It was built to be an ebladed workhorse and there are noticeable differences between shooting a karni versus shooting most other ebladed cockers i've owned and shot. (I am talking about quality of shot....smoothness, quietness, etc) The few that shoot just as well as a karni include 2k5 black magics, JOLE cockers, and the top of the top customs. For those you are typically in the $500+ range anyways. The karni is the complete package.

T2 TOPGUN UNION
TOPGUN HOSTILE TAKEOVER
If it Shoots its "the ****"
Rancid1845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 03:49 PM #7
ascent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancid1845 View Post
I do agree $600+ for one is a stretch however you are still wrong on so many points. Not only that but the karnivore body is widely considered to be one of the best looking cocker bodies ever milled. It was built to be an ebladed workhorse and there are noticeable differences between shooting a karni versus shooting most other ebladed cockers i've owned and shot. (I am talking about quality of shot....smoothness, quietness, etc) The few that shoot just as well as a karni include 2k5 black magics, JOLE cockers, and the top of the top customs. For those you are typically in the $500+ range anyways. The karni is the complete package.
The smoothness and quietness of a shot can vary a lot depending on various eblade settings, barrels, and valve/spring combos.... The karnivor milling is nice, but not over 150 bucks for the body only nice.

not sure what you are referring to that I'm wrong about, as my post was mostly opinion besides what things are selling/not selling for, but i'd be glad to debate about it if you could provide specifics instead of you just saying 'you're wrong'
ascent is offline   Reply With Quote