PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-02-2013, 09:47 PM #85
inferno2inferno

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschool45

No offense but No. Not the sites fault if the seller can't move his crap also not the sites fault if a buyer pays way too much. One of my minor pet peeves with eBay is when they limited shipping costs (not because I sell) but because if someone has out of line shipping cost buy it from someone else and quit *****ing that someone else should look out for you.
People are still paying higher than MSRP on eBay because they are getting into bidding wars.
You can find deals anywhere you just have to be patient & vigilant cash on hand helps.
I am not saying that it is the sites fault, it is always peoples' fault. Therefore, since we cannot expect any justice from individuals the only possible buffer therefore is changing sites. Read closely please. What I hypothesized was a solution, not to blame on sites.
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2013, 08:12 AM #86
oldschool45

inferno2inferno,
I guess you and I disagree on if there is actually a problem. I don't see one. In a free market buyers and sellers are both free to be equally stupid no need to give an advantage to one side or the other.
oldschool45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:22 AM #87
2pipes
Legend in my own MIND

2pipes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2pipes supports Team VICIOUS
2pipes has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
2pipes supports DLX Technology
1 in a 100 listings is even something I would want! 1 in 100 of those is close to a price I would pay.

Ronnie Dixon fan club #30
2pipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:53 AM #88
inferno2inferno

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschool45
inferno2inferno,
I guess you and I disagree on if there is actually a problem. I don't see one. In a free market buyers and sellers are both free to be equally stupid no need to give an advantage to one side or the other.
Exactly, therefore we do agree. I share very much the same view, but seeing as my expressing of such in a thread very much framed around the opposite view, that there is supposedly a problem, it would be unproductive of me to deny and leave. whereas I can suggest a hypothetical solution for a hypothetical problem and then be involved in the discussion more actively.