Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 12-05-2014, 09:41 AM #1
PBBlastah

Annual Supporting Member
Cool Thread Butler: Paintball Thread Maintenance/Update Service

Thread Butler: Paintball Thread Creation and Maintenance Service

Are you tired of the haste of creating and maintaining a Paintball thread?

Let PBBlastah, the Thread Butler, who has maintained dozens of threads for many months at a time, come to your rescue, and get your Paintball thread needs met FAST*!

For $12 USD plus costs of PayPal fee per month per member per thread, I will CREATE a thread in my PB Nation screen name for YOU to YOUR liking, and jump your thread AT LEAST twice per day, and more if time and circumstances permit, every day of the week, until your BST transaction is complete*!

VIP Package: My most exclusive package; Only one member at a time can qualify! For $18 USD plus costs of PayPal fee per month per member per thread, I will ensure that your thread is always bumped ahead of any other client I may be servicing. If you need your thread to be maintained for as long as three months, you also get your third consecutive month free (only one time per person per thread)!

Thank you for your time, and please send PBBlastah a private message if you have any questions or wish to begin your service today!

Thread Butler; Because every Bruce, needs an Alfred

*See conditions and restrictions below**

**Threads will be created and/or bumped at least twice per day, unless an emergency, illness, power outage, loss of internet connection, or travel requirements make it difficult, costly, or impossible. All sales are final and/or non refundable. The customer client must be at least 18 years of age, and threads must be strictly related to paintball. This is STRICTLY a thread maintenance service. PBBlastah will only create threads within the message interface on PB Nation in site on PB Nation, PBBlastah will only engage in services on the website PB Nation, PBBlastah and client customer will only engage in service related activity within the rules and restrictions of PB Nation and all applicable laws, it is the responsibility of the client customer to ensure that the BST transaction is conducted to the client customer's satisfaction, PBBlastah will not be held responsible for the consequences of the transaction, PBBlastah be happy to relay any in thread or private BST correspondence if and only if PBBlastah feels comfortable doing so, PBBlastah is not required to relay any correspondence, PBBlastah will not be responsible for the consequences of any correspondence, PBBlastah will not be held responsible for the success of failure of the thread to meet requests made by the customer or any other members in the thread, PBBlastah reserves the right to decline and/or cancel service at any time. PBBlastah only accepts PayPal USD as a form of payment, any service provided by PBBlastah will only begin when money arrives in PayPal account authorized by PBBlastah, rending money for services authorized by PBBlastah to the account authorized by PBBlastah for the amount authorized by PBBlastah is considered acceptance of all terms set by this agreement.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4521561

"being broke isnt fun
but being broke because of paintball is"

Last edited by PBBlastah : 12-05-2014 at 09:59 AM.
PBBlastah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.