Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-06-2013, 07:08 PM #1
codywynn26

04 prostock autococker question

i have a 04 prostock autococker i just got a pump kit for but the autotrigger doesnt fit it the kit was a 2k so i figured it would work it was ccm and i need a new bolt what would i search for?
codywynn26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-06-2013, 07:22 PM #2
potts213

Can you post pics of what you have? Why do you need a new bolt?
potts213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:38 PM #3
B3ARC1AW

You can only use a CCM autotrigger on a CCM frame. I'm taking a stab in the dark that you don't have one of their frames, and that's why it isn't working.
B3ARC1AW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:55 PM #4
codywynn26

well i dont needa new bolt just wanted a new one i guess but about the autotrigger the pump kit fits fine but the screw size for the frame to go into the body the body holes are a tad bigger then the holes in the frame to go through
Old 01-06-2013, 08:33 PM #5
potts213

Did you buy the whole autotrigger kit from ccm? Pump kit, frame, and autotrigger? I am not really picturing what you mean but you will put the pump kit on then install the screws in the body without the frame and then the frame slides onto the screws. Then you use your allen key to tighten the frame down.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:27 PM #6
codywynn26

Quote:
Originally Posted by potts213 View Post
Did you buy the whole autotrigger kit from ccm? Pump kit, frame, and autotrigger? I am not really picturing what you mean but you will put the pump kit on then install the screws in the body without the frame and then the frame slides onto the screws. Then you use your allen key to tighten the frame down.
dude was it but small problem the one screw that came with the stock frame is to long but the other fits right? i dont think the kit came wth srews
Old 01-06-2013, 11:57 PM #7
potts213

Quote:
Originally Posted by codywynn26 View Post
dude was it but small problem the one screw that came with the stock frame is to long but the other fits right? i dont think the kit came wth srews
The screws for the frame are located in the bottom of the frame where your asa would screw on! Let me know how it goes and post a pic! lol
Old 01-07-2013, 12:32 AM #8
codywynn26

Quote:
Originally Posted by potts213 View Post
The screws for the frame are located in the bottom of the frame where your asa would screw on! Let me know how it goes and post a pic! lol
thanks man now i have one last problem when i cock the gun slow it will lock the pin back and fire but if i pump it like normal that bolt pin thingy under the bolt wont cock back it will just slip forward again
Old 01-07-2013, 07:52 AM #9
potts213

1/8 allen key will adjust your hammer lug. There is a hole in the top of the body. Take your bolt out and stick the allen key in there. Turn clockwise about a 1/8 to 1/4 turn and try again. You might have to pull back on the cocking rod just a bit to get the allen key to go into the hammer lug.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:52 AM #10
Castro #66
Not a Moderator*

Annual Supporting Member
Castro #66 is a Supporting Member
Castro #66 is playing at Living Legends VII
Castro #66 supports Bob Gurnsey
Castro #66 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Castro #66 is Legendary
Castro #66 is attending Decay of Nations VII
The Ultimate Sticky at the top of this forum has links to Autotrigger installation and adjustment guides.

Castro #66 is offline   Reply With Quote