Old 02-19-2013, 06:22 PM #148
dyeeepaintballlllll

dyeeepaintballlllll owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dyeeepaintballlllll supports Team VICIOUS
dyeeepaintballlllll has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dyeeepaintballlllll supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbug View Post
I hate it when kids call my pump a shotgun. Or call my Proto a mini gun.
A little while back, there were a bunch of little 10-12 year olds renting and I could hear them screaming "OMG!!!! This is just like Halo 4!!!!!" while they were on the field.
haha i was wearing i4s and some kid walked up to me and was like where did you get that halo mask lol and i told him they were dye i4s and he was like wow they totally ripped off halo
dyeeepaintballlllll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-19-2013, 06:23 PM #149
cheeseelmo
billy

cheeseelmo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cheeseelmo has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
cheeseelmo has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
cheeseelmo has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Some kid on the bst Facebook page asked of anyone was selling angel eyes xD

You air up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. Paintball
cheeseelmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:32 PM #150
Caddyman1961

Caddyman1961 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I watched a kid with a spyder electra shoot himself in the hand putting his barrel bag on. Dropped the marker and started jumping up and down screaming. I couldn't help but laugh
Caddyman1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:34 PM #151
cheeseelmo
billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddyman1961 View Post
I watched a kid with a spyder electra shoot himself in the hand putting his barrel bag on. Dropped the marker and started jumping up and down screaming. I couldn't help but laugh
I do not know why but I've shot myself in the hand a couple times putting on my bag and it doesn't hurt that bad at all

You air up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. Paintball
Old 02-19-2013, 07:55 PM #152
Kbug
Dookie

Kbug owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Kbug has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Kbug supports Empire
Luckily I've never done that. I have shot myself in the foot several times though. I saw a dude get shot in the nuts once and he flipped out. He started screaming random cuss words, threw his Spyder on the ground, kicked over the "goggles on" sign, and left. He came back later and got his marker back and payed. I've never seen him again.
Kbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:59 PM #153
cheeseelmo
billy

Lol it just numbs your hand you can even feel it

Old 02-19-2013, 08:32 PM #154
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
I hate it when kids call my pump a shotgun. Or call my Proto a mini gun.
A little while back, there were a bunch of little 10-12 year olds renting and I could hear them screaming "OMG!!!! This is just like Halo 4!!!!!" while they were on the field.
Or when they compare it to Call of Duty XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyeeepaintballlllll View Post
haha i was wearing i4s and some kid walked up to me and was like where did you get that halo mask lol and i told him they were dye i4s and he was like wow they totally ripped off halo
Kids... lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddyman1961 View Post
I've seen kids cry doing that lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeseelmo View Post
I do not know why but I've shot myself in the hand a couple times putting on my bag and it doesn't hurt that bad at all
You must have iron hands, sir.
Quote:
Luckily I've never done that. I have shot myself in the foot several times though. I saw a dude get shot in the nuts once and he flipped out. He started screaming random cuss words, threw his Spyder on the ground, kicked over the "goggles on" sign, and left. He came back later and got his marker back and payed. I've never seen him again.
Lol a kid at our field got shot in the nuts, screamed bloody murder at the top of his lungs that people in the shop heard him, cursed everyone out, and ran off. It was priceless haha
dps093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:03 PM #155
pballer0303
shreddin the gnar

pballer0303 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
At my field we have a 3 strikes rule regarding mask wearing. One birthday boy didnt quite understand that you cant just lift your mask when you get shot out. The screaming match that ensued when the ref told the dad his birthday boy wasnt allowed to play was priceless...the thing was that the other kids in his group kept playing. Lol.
pballer0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:35 PM #156
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by pballer0303 View Post
At my field we have a 3 strikes rule regarding mask wearing. One birthday boy didnt quite understand that you cant just lift your mask when you get shot out. The screaming match that ensued when the ref told the dad his birthday boy wasnt allowed to play was priceless...the thing was that the other kids in his group kept playing. Lol.
Yep some people just don't understand how to follow a simple rule: Mask down, that's it. If you can't follow that rule, how do they function in the real world I always wonder...
Old 02-19-2013, 10:44 PM #157
Kbug
Dookie

Kbug supports Empire
We brought a church group out to play once and the youth leader's brother got kicked off the field because he kept taking his mask off. Even when I was playing back when I was 7 years old, I always kept my mask on. I don't get why some people have such a hard time understanding this simple rule
Old 02-19-2013, 11:03 PM #158
xXhunter47Xx

xXhunter47Xx has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
xXhunter47Xx has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Some newbs took their masks off while waiting for the ref to set up, completely different group from mine.

My group was playing an active match and I was waiting for it to be over, and when they lifted their masks their ref just yelled at them and the look in their eyes was the look that kids get when they're about to **** their pants in sheer terror.

Mind you these were young adults to adult aged people.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:45 AM #159
die.another.day

I cant believe kids actually take their masks off. I mean. I am waaayy to scared to take my mask off if im within 100 ft of people playing. Id like to keep my vision please and thank you
die.another.day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:12 AM #160
cheeseelmo
billy

Some kid in my school was playing in the woods and got shot in the eye it's disgusting he wears sunglasses around and I told him I'm glad he got shot he defiles the name of the sport and is retarded, he isn't a real baller he is one of the people that go out in the woods with some crap Walmart gun, honestly I'm surprised the paintball even hit him

Old 02-20-2013, 12:22 PM #161
Hinjin

Hinjin is playing at Living Legends V
Hinjin owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Hinjin posts videos on PbNation
Hinjin has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hinjin has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I don't know why, but it bugs me when players ask if my pump is more accurate than their markers...or the shotgun thing
Old 02-20-2013, 12:24 PM #162
Gyvanth
That Awkward Guy

Gyvanth has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Gyvanth has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Gyvanth has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Some kid in my school was playing in the woods and got shot in the eye it's disgusting he wears sunglasses around and I told him I'm glad he got shot he defiles the name of the sport and is retarded, he isn't a real baller he is one of the people that go out in the woods with some crap Walmart gun, honestly I'm surprised the paintball even hit him
You're ****ed up. You made fun of someone's deformity because they aren't as passionate about paintball as you? How the hell do you think that's okay, and that it's something you should brag about online? I really hope you're just making up this story to try to look cool or something, cause if this is true you have some serious issues.

Last edited by Gyvanth : 02-20-2013 at 12:27 PM.
Gyvanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:36 PM #163
cheeseelmo
billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyvanth View Post

You're ****ed up. You made fun of someone's deformity because they aren't as passionate about paintball as you? How the hell do you think that's okay, and that it's something you should brag about online? I really hope you're just making up this story to try to look cool or something, cause if this is true you have some serious issues.
It's not a natural deformity he kept the eye first of all and second of all it was his stupidity these are the people that drag the sport down law wise

Old 02-20-2013, 12:44 PM #164
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
We brought a church group out to play once and the youth leader's brother got kicked off the field because he kept taking his mask off. Even when I was playing back when I was 7 years old, I always kept my mask on. I don't get why some people have such a hard time understanding this simple rule
Yea same, I have never lifted my mask once on the field, even when I first started playing at 12 years old. It really bothers me when people do it. Like do they not care about their eyes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXhunter47Xx View Post
Some newbs took their masks off while waiting for the ref to set up, completely different group from mine.

My group was playing an active match and I was waiting for it to be over, and when they lifted their masks their ref just yelled at them and the look in their eyes was the look that kids get when they're about to **** their pants in sheer terror.

Mind you these were young adults to adult aged people.
I've had people threaten my life for yelling at them to put their masks down. Two thugs of course. I was the only referee for their group, and around on the field, and they got up in my face and said "you don't know who you're talking to man. I'm probably older than you, I'm 19, blah blah blah." I just sat there with a straight face and said "Hey, we're the same age!" I just stood there while they yelled in my face and they said "You need to CALM down," I just replied, "Oh I'm very calm sir."
Quote:
Originally Posted by die.another.day View Post
I cant believe kids actually take their masks off. I mean. I am waaayy to scared to take my mask off if im within 100 ft of people playing. Id like to keep my vision please and thank you
Even as a referee, I still don't trust rentals, so I try to wear my mask on around them at all times asap lol.
Quote:
People like that give the sport a bad name, and discourage people from getting into it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinjin View Post
I don't know why, but it bugs me when players ask if my pump is more accurate than their markers...or the shotgun thing
Because noobs lol.
Quote:
It's not a natural deformity he kept the eye first of all and second of all it was his stupidity these are the people that drag the sport down law wise
So true
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyvanth View Post
He wasn't trying to make fun of him. He was just pointing out the stupidity of the kid, and why people like him make our sport look bad. Playing without a mask, in a non-sanctioned field area, and get shot in the eye.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:58 PM #165
die.another.day

Has that kid come to ur field yet
die.another.day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:30 PM #166
Gyvanth
That Awkward Guy

Gyvanth has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Gyvanth has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Gyvanth has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Whether he makes the sport look bad or not, it is never okay to tell someone that you're glad they now have a permanent disfigurement because they "defile" the sport that you play. You say that you did this like you're protecting our sport, when in reality it is people like you that injure the sport and make it look like we are uncaring, cold, and ruthless people. When we show how open and welcoming the paintball community is, the sport will grow. Being cold and heartless isn't the way to do it.
Gyvanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:36 PM #167
Kbug
Dookie

Kbug supports Empire
Quote:

Reminds me of that Connecticut mom that tried to ban paintball because her son decided to be an idiot and got shot in the eye.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:43 PM #168
Hinjin

Hinjin is playing at Living Legends V
Hinjin owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Hinjin posts videos on PbNation
Hinjin has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hinjin has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein
US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)