Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-17-2013, 06:31 PM #127
hatchetwarrior1246

hatchetwarrior1246 donated to help Peyton Trent
hatchetwarrior1246 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
hatchetwarrior1246 supports Team VICIOUS
hatchetwarrior1246 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
As a ref I told a new player to put his mask down in a stern voice (nothing crazy)

He slowly took it off and set it on the ground and backed away as if it were a bomb.. I was laughing so hard And couldn't fight hiding it as I bear hugged his face while the match was still stopping

SEXY MACDEV DRONE
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4441865
hatchetwarrior1246 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-17-2013, 06:35 PM #128
hatchetwarrior1246

hatchetwarrior1246 donated to help Peyton Trent
hatchetwarrior1246 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
hatchetwarrior1246 supports Team VICIOUS
hatchetwarrior1246 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Also I had a game, fathers vs sons, they let me play with the sons team cause "they needed the help"

I didnt play really, just sat at home with my pump, but before the break I made a perfect strategy due to the fact I had played all week on the layout for a tournament. I sent the kids off on the break and all I yelled the rest of the game was "feast my minions!"

The ref couldn't breath

SEXY MACDEV DRONE
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4441865
hatchetwarrior1246 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:07 PM #129
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by seriouslysilly View Post
Got another one in my last outing.
Skip to 10:00 for the failed dive/run/slide

Lol I love those fail dives.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchetwarrior1246 View Post
As a ref I told a new player to put his mask down in a stern voice (nothing crazy)

He slowly took it off and set it on the ground and backed away as if it were a bomb.. I was laughing so hard And couldn't fight hiding it as I bear hugged his face while the match was still stopping
Omg that is priceless lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchetwarrior1246 View Post
Also I had a game, fathers vs sons, they let me play with the sons team cause "they needed the help"

I didnt play really, just sat at home with my pump, but before the break I made a perfect strategy due to the fact I had played all week on the layout for a tournament. I sent the kids off on the break and all I yelled the rest of the game was "feast my minions!"

The ref couldn't breath
I want to try that out now lol
dps093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:29 PM #130
MrLittlerSmith
Should Be Doing Homework

MrLittlerSmith has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
On saturday I had a pretty good double whammy type situation. I was out there with open, and we got sent to our side of the field. On this particular field, there's a couple bunkers aall the way in the back, like behind the starting point. Well before the game even starts, I see a few renters start creeping up the field by themselves, determined to get a head start. They actually made it up to the forty by the time the whistle blew . Then, in seeing that group advance, another group of renters ran and took cover in the bunkers all the way in the back. Nothing too crazy, but the look on the kids voice when I told him he should probably move up a little bit was priceless

"Originally posted by DB-1071: "Pump players are the first ones I shoot in open play rec-ball, those guys are sneaky bastards!!!"
MrLittlerSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:47 PM #131
Kbug
Dookie

Kbug owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Kbug has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Kbug supports Empire
Posers get on my nerves. A couple weekends ago, there was a guy at my field decked out in all Dye gear playing with a bunch of rentals. At the beginning of the day, I had to chrono his own marker because he didn't even know how to do it. Then, he asked if my Trilly with a pump kit was a Bob Long

I also love it when renters are picking teams and they say "I want him on our team because his gun shoots fully automatic!!!" (pointing at me). Then, after the teams are all picked and the game is about to start, I tell everyone my gun is a pump
Kbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:14 PM #132
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbug View Post
Posers get on my nerves. A couple weekends ago, there was a guy at my field decked out in all Dye gear playing with a bunch of rentals. At the beginning of the day, I had to chrono his own marker because he didn't even know how to do it. Then, he asked if my Trilly with a pump kit was a Bob Long

I also love it when renters are picking teams and they say "I want him on our team because his gun shoots fully automatic!!!" (pointing at me). Then, after the teams are all picked and the game is about to start, I tell everyone my gun is a pump
Can't stand posers, as a player, and referee lol. And yup, the renters are like "He has a machine gun omggggg."
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLittlerSmith View Post
On saturday I had a pretty good double whammy type situation. I was out there with open, and we got sent to our side of the field. On this particular field, there's a couple bunkers aall the way in the back, like behind the starting point. Well before the game even starts, I see a few renters start creeping up the field by themselves, determined to get a head start. They actually made it up to the forty by the time the whistle blew . Then, in seeing that group advance, another group of renters ran and took cover in the bunkers all the way in the back. Nothing too crazy, but the look on the kids voice when I told him he should probably move up a little bit was priceless
This seems to be a common occurrence at my field too. The renters always seem to try to creep up before the game starts. I constantly have to remind them all day about it too. Don't know what makes them think they can do that
Old 02-18-2013, 07:40 PM #133
cheeseelmo
billy

cheeseelmo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cheeseelmo has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
cheeseelmo has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
cheeseelmo has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I had a Hk arm headband the one day and some newbys, renting guns walk in to the field and he sees it in my bag and asks to use it and goes all insane because I let him like yes I look so awesome! I'm going to win! Also that day there was a kid with the Walmart pump thing that has that 50 round integrated hopper and takes two co2s and I look at him and I'm like so how you like that gun? Oh it's amazing. No it isn't. No dude it really is. No, it really isn't. Later he went on to get shot out every game because he played with all the speed ballers

You air up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. Paintball
cheeseelmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:49 PM #134
thenoob23
ADK

thenoob23 is playing at Living Legends VI
thenoob23 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeseelmo View Post
I had a Hk arm headband the one day and some newbys, renting guns walk in to the field and he sees it in my bag and asks to use it and goes all insane because I let him like yes I look so awesome! I'm going to win! Also that day there was a kid with the Walmart pump thing that has that 50 round integrated hopper and takes two co2s and I look at him and I'm like so how you like that gun? Oh it's amazing. No it isn't. No dude it really is. No, it really isn't. Later he went on to get shot out every game because he played with all the speed ballers
Lol,I can picture that right now
Rotor W/ Speedfeed
Super Freak Kit
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
thenoob23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:53 PM #135
cheeseelmo
billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenoob23 View Post

Lol,I can picture that right now
Literally ever. Single. Game. I felt so bad for him

You air up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. Paintball
Old 02-18-2013, 08:18 PM #136
cheeseelmo
billy

Every

Old 02-18-2013, 09:47 PM #137
thepaintballkidd
Fluffy Ninja

thepaintballkidd supports Team VICIOUS
thepaintballkidd plays in the APPA beginner division
thepaintballkidd supports DLX Technology
thepaintballkidd supports Empire
First game I ever played was when I was nine or ten years or and this guy on my team was fixing his gun right before the game started. Just so happens that his barrel is pointed at the back of my knee about 2-3 inches away. The guy left it on full auto and shot the back of my knee 5-6 times. Needless to say I shed a tear....
thepaintballkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:33 PM #138
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepaintballkidd View Post
First game I ever played was when I was nine or ten years or and this guy on my team was fixing his gun right before the game started. Just so happens that his barrel is pointed at the back of my knee about 2-3 inches away. The guy left it on full auto and shot the back of my knee 5-6 times. Needless to say I shed a tear....
Ouch, been there, done that. No fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeseelmo View Post
Lol rentals just crack me up with the crazy stuff they say/do.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:49 AM #139
MooKids

MooKids has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MooKids has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Had these guys come out to the field last summer, looked to be the typical gym rat, only concerned with being as buff as they could, yet couldn't help but laugh to myself when I heard them complaining on how tired they were after TWO games!
MooKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:07 AM #140
the_great_turd
Leagelize it

the_great_turd is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
muscle weighs alot more than nothing son. I still cant get over the kids in the day with the cmi 21 inch barrel, I asked if it was a walking stick.
the_great_turd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:35 AM #141
Kbug
Dookie

Kbug supports Empire
This happened several months ago. Me, a couple other experienced players, and a bunch of noobs were playing on the tireball field. I'm at the center dorito side and I look behind me and see a noob with a Spyder taking his mask off and wiping it off in the middle of the game. I yell "Put your F-ing mask back on!" and he looks at me with a shocked look for about 2-3 seconds, puts his mask back on, and yells "What are you talking about? I had my mask on." I about shat myself.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:01 AM #142
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbug View Post
This happened several months ago. Me, a couple other experienced players, and a bunch of noobs were playing on the tireball field. I'm at the center dorito side and I look behind me and see a noob with a Spyder taking his mask off and wiping it off in the middle of the game. I yell "Put your F-ing mask back on!" and he looks at me with a shocked look for about 2-3 seconds, puts his mask back on, and yells "What are you talking about? I had my mask on." I about shat myself.
I swear some of the customers I get like that... just makes me wonder lol
Old 02-19-2013, 10:06 AM #143
thepaintballkidd
Fluffy Ninja

thepaintballkidd supports Team VICIOUS
thepaintballkidd plays in the APPA beginner division
thepaintballkidd supports DLX Technology
thepaintballkidd supports Empire
My brothers friend showed up in hockey pads the first time he played...he was 13 years old
thepaintballkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:08 PM #144
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepaintballkidd View Post
My brothers friend showed up in hockey pads the first time he played...he was 13 years old
I had a kid once show up in an outfit made out of boxes. Pretty priceless
Old 02-19-2013, 03:29 PM #145
HollowLefty
Falls down a lot

My favorite was a guy with camouflage face paint on looking dumbfounded when the guy at the rental desk handed him a mask
HollowLefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:57 PM #146
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowLefty View Post
My favorite was a guy with camouflage face paint on looking dumbfounded when the guy at the rental desk handed him a mask
Lol yea you might need that if you want to keep your eyes haha
Old 02-19-2013, 06:02 PM #147
Kbug
Dookie

Kbug supports Empire
I hate it when kids call my pump a shotgun. Or call my Proto a mini gun.
A little while back, there were a bunch of little 10-12 year olds renting and I could hear them screaming "OMG!!!! This is just like Halo 4!!!!!" while they were on the field.