dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by die.another.day View Post
"Im going to snipe" dude u have a 12 inch barrel with a 98 custom
I laugh at people with barrels bigger than 16 inches lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteGeek91 View Post
Lol one time I was playing woodsball. Well the area consisted of a small junkyard, with woods around it.

I was inside a car, this newb came towards me, thinking paintballs didn't shoot that far I guess. Well I hammered him with about 20 balls.
Well that's a bit of a bonus ball there...
dps093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-24-2013, 12:10 PM #86
JBoy92

Not so much a funny story as it is a painful one to remember. I was playing speedball at a local field and i was back behind a bunker that the owner calls the "cock and balls" I had a kid behind this bunker no older then maybe 12 had his tippman A5 pointed at the ground which was in the same general area as my ankle. it was his first match he was a little shaky and popped a shot into my ankle. Broke skin. I was more pissed that i had paint in the cut than i was to be out by my own team mate. Lucky shot i guess
JBoy92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:43 PM #87
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy92 View Post
Not so much a funny story as it is a painful one to remember. I was playing speedball at a local field and i was back behind a bunker that the owner calls the "cock and balls" I had a kid behind this bunker no older then maybe 12 had his tippman A5 pointed at the ground which was in the same general area as my ankle. it was his first match he was a little shaky and popped a shot into my ankle. Broke skin. I was more pissed that i had paint in the cut than i was to be out by my own team mate. Lucky shot i guess
Seen them happen plenty of times before lol never fun.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:24 PM #88
JBoy92

Quote:
Originally Posted by dps093 View Post
Seen them happen plenty of times before lol never fun.
Dude tell me about it i still have the scar but still love the game no guts no glory
Old 01-24-2013, 08:40 PM #89
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

has been a member for 10 years
Woodsball
So this kid I know a little bit pretended that he was on our team. He asked me what my plan was. I started telling him and other dudes in detail what I was going to do. "I need someone, [anyone] to take the logs on the far left side of the field to prevent the other team from flanking. You don't need to worry about anything else, just run there. I need another person who takes the tower of the building to take out anyone that makes it to the snake. Because if he makes it to the snake he will compromise me, and I will be shot out."

"Well what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to take the center 50 to prevent them from taking the building, but I can't do that if you don't take the tower."

The kid then runs to the other team and tells them our plan. "WTF?"

We still won. We destroyed them actually. I didn't meet any resistance. I think he told them to not move up at all, because I would probably take them out. This backfired on them and I started taking out people in the center instead of worrying about people pushing into our left side. I yelled for my left side to move up really freaking loud several times. After not seeing anyone at all on my team, I said, "FINE! F YOU THEN!" I placed myself into the opposing team's 30. Droves of people started piling out, the Jamaican dudes who formed a small team within our team took advantage of this and moved up the right side and swept the field. Almost no one on our team was taken out. Unfortunately, the guys that I ordered to take the building locations, didn't move up at all. They were still wondering what was going on, peeking out from the windows of the building that didn't matter for most of the game, as if they were going to be shot at any moment. I'm just walking out in the open nonchalantly, "The game's over already man."

I have no idea what happened to the kid that ratted on me.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 01-24-2013 at 08:50 PM.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:52 PM #90
Jakeb

One day we had an "African American" church group come out to play, the adults were pretty decent. But the kids would sit in the back at the start holding their guns sideways and shooting downfield. The finally realized they couldn't hold it sideways when their hopper Lids pooped open and they lost all their paint. And then after they had lost all their paint and started walking out, one kid caught one right in the throat and tripped over the rope line sending his gun flying and spilling all the paint in his pods. It was quite a sight.
Jakeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:38 PM #91
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeb View Post
One day we had an "African American" church group come out to play, the adults were pretty decent. But the kids would sit in the back at the start holding their guns sideways and shooting downfield. The finally realized they couldn't hold it sideways when their hopper Lids pooped open and they lost all their paint. And then after they had lost all their paint and started walking out, one kid caught one right in the throat and tripped over the rope line sending his gun flying and spilling all the paint in his pods. It was quite a sight.
Lol I love the people who hold the gun sideways, and are like "why don't it shoot maneeeee." Because gravity doesn't feed sideways haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subterfuge View Post
Woodsball
So this kid I know a little bit pretended that he was on our team. He asked me what my plan was. I started telling him and other dudes in detail what I was going to do. "I need someone, [anyone] to take the logs on the far left side of the field to prevent the other team from flanking. You don't need to worry about anything else, just run there. I need another person who takes the tower of the building to take out anyone that makes it to the snake. Because if he makes it to the snake he will compromise me, and I will be shot out."

"Well what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to take the center 50 to prevent them from taking the building, but I can't do that if you don't take the tower."

The kid then runs to the other team and tells them our plan. "WTF?"

We still won. We destroyed them actually. I didn't meet any resistance. I think he told them to not move up at all, because I would probably take them out. This backfired on them and I started taking out people in the center instead of worrying about people pushing into our left side. I yelled for my left side to move up really freaking loud several times. After not seeing anyone at all on my team, I said, "FINE! F YOU THEN!" I placed myself into the opposing team's 30. Droves of people started piling out, the Jamaican dudes who formed a small team within our team took advantage of this and moved up the right side and swept the field. Almost no one on our team was taken out. Unfortunately, the guys that I ordered to take the building locations, didn't move up at all. They were still wondering what was going on, peeking out from the windows of the building that didn't matter for most of the game, as if they were going to be shot at any moment. I'm just walking out in the open nonchalantly, "The game's over already man."

I have no idea what happened to the kid that ratted on me.
Woodsball is always an adventure with the strange stuff that happens lol
Old 01-24-2013, 11:34 PM #92
JBoy92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeb View Post
Aww **** son hes holdin it sideways hes goin for the kill shot mayne watch yo back rofl
Old 01-25-2013, 01:02 AM #93
Maxx102
Paintball Jedi

Well this happened to me... I was playing open/walk on on a Saturday when a group 12 little kids (8-12 years old) and wanted to play. They get checked in, get their rentals. Rule orientation etc.

As the day went on the two walk on groups merged and became one....during this one game of 10 vs 10 I suddenly became aware that the opposing team was only shooting in my direction and could hear some kind of giggling. I looked over and only saw 3 other players in the deadbox. As I was reloading I do a quick glance behind me...6 of the little guys were crouching behind me in a very straight line...as I moved bunker to bunker....they were a half-step behind...looked like a father duck with his ducklings...
Maxx102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:51 AM #94
th3p0is0n

i was at the field with a friend and was using his dm9 cause my gun was acting all funny anyways these 5 kids(no more than 12 but all had brand new gear jerseys, pants, every single one of them a mini except one who had a prr) sat down at this bench we were at. the kid with the prr took one look at the dm9 and said "hey man you know dye sucks proto makes better guns" after that we challenged him and his friends to a game off the break they all stayed in the back three kids behind one dorito the other two went for the snake
th3p0is0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:22 PM #95
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3p0is0n View Post
i was at the field with a friend and was using his dm9 cause my gun was acting all funny anyways these 5 kids(no more than 12 but all had brand new gear jerseys, pants, every single one of them a mini except one who had a prr) sat down at this bench we were at. the kid with the prr took one look at the dm9 and said "hey man you know dye sucks proto makes better guns" after that we challenged him and his friends to a game off the break they all stayed in the back three kids behind one dorito the other two went for the snake
Yea as a referee we get the spoiled rich kids or kids who got fresh christmas gear and think they are awesome... yet they always seem to be the biggest wussies lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx102 View Post
Well this happened to me... I was playing open/walk on on a Saturday when a group 12 little kids (8-12 years old) and wanted to play. They get checked in, get their rentals. Rule orientation etc.

As the day went on the two walk on groups merged and became one....during this one game of 10 vs 10 I suddenly became aware that the opposing team was only shooting in my direction and could hear some kind of giggling. I looked over and only saw 3 other players in the deadbox. As I was reloading I do a quick glance behind me...6 of the little guys were crouching behind me in a very straight line...as I moved bunker to bunker....they were a half-step behind...looked like a father duck with his ducklings...
Yea I hate when that happens when I play rec. Some beginner always manages to follow behind me. Not that there is intentionally anything wrong with that, but I don't want a kid up my butt the entire game lol
Old 01-25-2013, 03:16 PM #96
JBoy92

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3p0is0n View Post
Definatly delt with that more times than i can count i played one match in a pretty nice castle that was built at a local course. all three kids got dropped off in mommy and daddys escalade all three had brand new ion xe at the time fulll gear remote two nitros tanks a piece cheating lil punks is all i had to say i popped one of em in the mask three times and wiped it before the ref saw it

Quote:

i playd a match the one time playing capture the fort with they set it up pro vs joes i was on a team of like 6 little kids all about maybe 10. they said it was unfair to have all the older kids against the little fellas being as they were all there for the first time. so it was regen moral of this story DO NOT TRY TO STRATEGIZE WITH SMALL CHILDREN.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:48 PM #97
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy92 View Post
Definatly delt with that more times than i can count i played one match in a pretty nice castle that was built at a local course. all three kids got dropped off in mommy and daddys escalade all three had brand new ion xe at the time fulll gear remote two nitros tanks a piece cheating lil punks is all i had to say i popped one of em in the mask three times and wiped it before the ref saw it

i playd a match the one time playing capture the fort with they set it up pro vs joes i was on a team of like 6 little kids all about maybe 10. they said it was unfair to have all the older kids against the little fellas being as they were all there for the first time. so it was regen moral of this story DO NOT TRY TO STRATEGIZE WITH SMALL CHILDREN.
Omg, little kids are a nightmare trying to organize anything in paintball lol
Old 01-25-2013, 06:48 PM #98
RyanR
accuracy by volume

RyanR is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
This happened over 10 years ago. Rec ball/walk ons, we were all standing around as the ref picked teams, then a renter came jogging out on to the field with his dad (who wasnt playing or even wearing a mask) and he just started shooting people. One guy shot em back then the ref yelled "Get your dad off the field, I'm your daddy here!" He left along side his dad and didnt play at all.

Recently over the summer at a big game, a kid (probably about 11 y/o) was in a bunker next to me just watching, then he asks "how do you shoot so fast!?" I told em practise (psp ramp) He wasnt shootin back and was just so interested in my Clone GT.. So I found a target, kept the gun pointed in that direction and told the kid to have at it, there's someone right where I'm pointing. He was very reluctant but I insisted, he took the gun like it was made out of glass, popped out and blasted away screaming "OOOOOHHH MMMYYYY GOOODDD!"

IOG

Last edited by RyanR : 01-25-2013 at 06:56 PM.
RyanR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:02 PM #99
Lamron
Metrowest Bulldogs #5

Lamron has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Lamron is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Omg, little kids are a nightmare trying to organize anything in paintball lol
At the start of a game, it was very crowded and we had a lot of people in the game, so as I'm listening to where everyone is going, I ask 3 or 4 little kids where they were going. they pointed and said they were going left to a bunker at our 30, so I said I would go to a can at our 30 right side.

3..2..1.. go, I hold back for a sec to cover two going to the snake(like I said, a lot of people in the game) when they get there, I try to head to the can and guess who is already there? Yup, the 3 kids. So with nowhere to go, I just stand there, firing until I get hit :-(

Little kids, hate playing with them(when they have no clue) and hate playing against them(can't see them, to small)

Last edited by Lamron : 01-27-2013 at 08:12 PM. Reason: spelling
Lamron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:48 PM #100
thenoob23
ADK

thenoob23 is playing at Living Legends VI
thenoob23 supports Team VICIOUS
[quote=dps093;77880784]Yea as a referee we get the spoiled rich kids or kids who got fresh christmas gear and think they are awesome... yet they always seem to be the biggest wussies lol

I feel the same way.I hate playing with "little kids".All they do as act cool then they get pounded.
Rotor W/ Speedfeed
Super Freak Kit
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
thenoob23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:35 PM #101
FalconPunchKid
St. Louis Hustle

Annual Supporting Member
FalconPunchKid is BST Legit
FalconPunchKid is playing at Living Legends VII
FalconPunchKid owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
FalconPunchKid plays in the APPA D4 division
FalconPunchKid supports DLX Technology
FalconPunchKid supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykitty22 View Post
when i was playing at asg at the chariety event the last game right in the beginning we started to run across the field and about 3 seconds into the game some kid steps into a whole while sprinting rolls and his marker and hopper goes rolling with him... oh wait that was me
HAha classic

Anthony Antle
FalconPunchKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:45 PM #102
rexisme

Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
[quote=thenoob23;77884421]
Quote:
Yea as a referee we get the spoiled rich kids or kids who got fresh christmas gear and think they are awesome... yet they always seem to be the biggest wussies lol

I feel the same way.I hate playing with "little kids".All they do as act cool then they get pounded.
You are a little kid......

1/1 Factory Acid wash green splashed luxe... Cheap.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4281337
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:54 PM #103
FalconPunchKid
St. Louis Hustle

Annual Supporting Member
FalconPunchKid is BST Legit
FalconPunchKid is playing at Living Legends VII
FalconPunchKid owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
FalconPunchKid plays in the APPA D4 division
FalconPunchKid supports DLX Technology
FalconPunchKid supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykitty22 View Post
when i was playing at asg at the chariety event the last game right in the beginning we started to run across the field and about 3 seconds into the game some kid steps into a whole while sprinting rolls and his marker and hopper goes rolling with him... oh wait that was me

Did you by chance shoot yourself when you did this?

Anthony Antle
FalconPunchKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:59 PM #104
shadowFYS

shadowFYS is playing at Living Legends VI
shadowFYS owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:

lmfao been there exact same situation
shadowFYS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:31 PM #105
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
[quote=rexisme;77884855]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenoob23 View Post

You are a little kid......
Who me? Lol. I'm considered an adult by the law but okay haha.