Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-03-2013, 03:32 PM #232
Tackanater

I was at home playing at a local field and I witnessed this old man get hit about 3 times in the mask, couldn't see a thing and kept playing...my favorite part is how he held the gun. One hand on the tank and the other on the trigger. Assume that happens a lot but this old dude was just a mess
Tackanater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2013, 04:28 PM #233
Kbug
O.M.G.

Kbug owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Kbug supports Team VICIOUS
Kbug has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Kbug supports Empire
Almost all the renters at my field hold the marker like that. I've always wondered why

Kbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:35 PM #234
Snapshootn

Snapshootn owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Snapshootn owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I have a friend who when he shoots out the left side of a bunker instead of switching hands he just takes his left hand and puts it on the back of the tank. Trying to get him to practice switching hands though.
Snapshootn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:12 PM #235
SNAKESNIPER (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapshootn View Post
I have a friend who when he shoots out the left side of a bunker instead of switching hands he just takes his left hand and puts it on the back of the tank. Trying to get him to practice switching hands though.
You mean serving tea?
SNAKESNIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:33 PM #236
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel@Pevs View Post
I remember when this kid got a barrel break against a wall, making the excess paint sit in the front of the barrel and he tried to stick his finger in it to clean it out and accidently pressed the trigger. It wasnt too funny because that nube was me back in 2006/07
Oh damn, that's just, kind of really stupid man lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tippmannrocker90 View Post
This weekend we were playing with a mixed group probably more than half of the kids were 10-16 y/o and one match as it was winding down and most of the rentals were huddled in a back building/bunker this little guy (said he was 11 y/o) sprints up and bunkers the whole group, rental and all. The guys in the bunker were the older of the group, but this kid talked smack the rest of the day on these guys who were easily double his size! After that each match they (the group that got bunkered) were bent on shooting this kid out but couldn't get him once
I've had that happen at my field, little kids who have never played before, and turn out to be superstars! It's priceless haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackanater View Post
I was at home playing at a local field and I witnessed this old man get hit about 3 times in the mask, couldn't see a thing and kept playing...my favorite part is how he held the gun. One hand on the tank and the other on the trigger. Assume that happens a lot but this old dude was just a mess
I've seen people hold it like that before, and I'm just like why lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbug View Post
Almost all the renters at my field hold the marker like that. I've always wondered why
Same haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapshootn View Post
Yea that's just weird.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAKESNIPER View Post
You mean serving tea?
Basically lol
dps093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:44 PM #237
PandasEverywhere

Best ones are:
A) Renters get the upgraded guns and then complain that the gun isn't working because it didn't shoot full auto when they held the trigger down.
B) Renters think I am stupid because I am running around with my sniper rifle (pump), when I am supposed to sit in the back with it.
C) Kids say it's nice to have pros come play with them because I am wearing my "super pants" and jersey.
PandasEverywhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:10 PM #238
cheeseelmo
billy

cheeseelmo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cheeseelmo has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
cheeseelmo has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
cheeseelmo has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandasEverywhere View Post
Best ones are:
A) Renters get the upgraded guns and then complain that the gun isn't working because it didn't shoot full auto when they held the trigger down.
B) Renters think I am stupid because I am running around with my sniper rifle (pump), when I am supposed to sit in the back with it.
C) Kids say it's nice to have pros come play with them because I am wearing my "super pants" and jersey.
B

You air up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. Paintball
cheeseelmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:31 PM #239
Kbug
O.M.G.

Kbug owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Kbug supports Team VICIOUS
Kbug has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Kbug supports Empire
This weekend is the boy scout's paintball trip. This kid in 6th grade (my neighbor) has been talking crap to me all day. He is going to be on the other team and he said he is only going to wear some shorts and a muscle shirt (his arms are bout as big as my wrist) and he is going to just run out there and shoot everyone. We'll see how that works out for him

Kbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:39 PM #240
die.another.day

Quote:
This weekend is the boy scout's paintball trip. This kid in 6th grade (my neighbor) has been talking crap to me all day. He is going to be on the other team and he said he is only going to wear some shorts and a muscle shirt (his arms are bout as big as my wrist) and he is going to just run out there and shoot everyone. We'll see how that works out for him
Kinda sounds like what i do. Exept im usually a target cuz kids think a paintballs gonna hurt me
die.another.day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:37 PM #241
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandasEverywhere View Post
Best ones are:
Yes yes yes haha
Quote:
Sounds exciting
Old 03-04-2013, 08:30 PM #242
DoomCookie

I took a kid (he was 11) out to play paintball for the first time and he made an older kid that was trying to bunker him cry. I called his mom and told her what had happened and she asked me if it was a adult or kid.
DoomCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:49 PM #243
cheeseelmo
billy

cheeseelmo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cheeseelmo has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
cheeseelmo has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
cheeseelmo has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Saw a bunch of noobs at a woodsball field and a kid brought a mini and everyone went insane thinking it was the cooliest think ever

You air up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. Paintball
cheeseelmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:15 PM #244
cara9991

When I started I shot my boyfriend in the foot... That was pretty bad .. Lol
cara9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:27 PM #245
2nwyka
A Lover and a Poet

2nwyka posts videos on PbNation
2nwyka has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by cara9991 View Post
Yeah...my girlfriend proceeded to shoot me in the hand multiple times...then in the chest...then in the face...
I guess it served me right, I long-balled her mask a couple games before, but...
Noah

Rocking drop-forwards like they're going out of style...oh, wait...
Proud Pumper since 2011
2nwyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:29 PM #246
cara9991

Ha ha that's actually pretty funny. She has me beat for that one lol
Old 03-05-2013, 12:02 AM #247
Gbxdillon
Who Gone Stop Me

Annual Supporting Member
Gbxdillon plays in the PSP
Gbxdillon is playing at Living Legends V
Gbxdillon owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Gbxdillon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Gbxdillon plays in the APPA D3 division
Gbxdillon is Legendary
Gbxdillon supports DLX Technology
Kid walks into the field ( reball ) with a brand new luxe 2.0 like a week after christmas and has all the new dye gear head to toe so i look at my buddies and i say i bet each of u guyz $100 that this kid blows that gun up they all look at me and laugh. After about an hour i see the kid still at the chrono trying to figure out how to work then gun and i walked over there and ask the kid waht was wrong and he said idk so i took his gun turned the air on and what do u know air leaking out of the backcap the frame and the reg i was like u ever use a luxe before and he said no its me first time i looked at the kid gave his gun back amd just walked away

Never did get that $100
Gbxdillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:32 PM #248
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCookie View Post
I took a kid (he was 11) out to play paintball for the first time and he made an older kid that was trying to bunker him cry. I called his mom and told her what had happened and she asked me if it was a adult or kid.
Lol there is no crying in paintball.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeseelmo View Post
Saw a bunch of noobs at a woodsball field and a kid brought a mini and everyone went insane thinking it was the cooliest think ever
Got to love that lol.
Quote:
How do you even... at least it wasn't a real gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nwyka View Post
Yeah...my girlfriend proceeded to shoot me in the hand multiple times...then in the chest...then in the face...
I guess it served me right, I long-balled her mask a couple games before, but...
Noah
That's why I don't bring my female friends to the field; they get mad when you shoot them. Also, because all the other guys at my field started to harass them whenever I brought female friends to the field
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbxdillon View Post
Kid walks into the field ( reball ) with a brand new luxe 2.0 like a week after christmas and has all the new dye gear head to toe so i look at my buddies and i say i bet each of u guyz $100 that this kid blows that gun up they all look at me and laugh. After about an hour i see the kid still at the chrono trying to figure out how to work then gun and i walked over there and ask the kid waht was wrong and he said idk so i took his gun turned the air on and what do u know air leaking out of the backcap the frame and the reg i was like u ever use a luxe before and he said no its me first time i looked at the kid gave his gun back amd just walked away

Never did get that $100
Lol, that is terrible but highly accurate.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:55 PM #249
cckynv
Cody

cckynv is playing at Living Legends VI
cckynv supports Team VICIOUS
cckynv posts videos on PbNation
cckynv has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Last weekend I saw a rental in full camo run the length of the field and pull off a diving shot to bunker someone behind the back right can.

MacDev Militia
cckynv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:01 PM #250
Kungpoopanda
FIREPROOF FOR LIFE

Kungpoopanda owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nwyka View Post
Noah
That is why I do not like to bring girls to the field. I bought a girl and her brother and dad came and I snuck up on all of them then they all got mad at me for shooting her. It's not like I am gonna sit there and let them shoot me. I was a good 30 feet away when I started shooting so it was not like I cold have surrendered them.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:47 PM #251
cara9991

Not at girls are like that... Just saying
Old 03-05-2013, 08:50 PM #252
BurningPlaydoh
Blow-Dough'ed

Annual Supporting Member
BurningPlaydoh has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I was reffing a rental group, and we were getting ready between games when one of the guys jogs off into the woods right next to the staging area, leans over, and proceeds to puke his guts out. He trots back over to us, smiling and says he's ready for the next game. I asked him if he was alright, and he said something he ate earlier had upset his stomach but he was ready to play. That's enthusiasm!

Quote:
Not at girls are like that... Just saying
Yeah, it's not even just with girls. People get mad when they, their friends, their children, whatever get shot. Not even overshot, just once. It's like WTF did you expect to happen at a paintball field?

Last edited by BurningPlaydoh : 03-05-2013 at 08:53 PM.
BurningPlaydoh is offline   Reply With Quote