- $65.00 (tax included)
Includes admission, air, 1 case of 2000 paintballs.
Rentals are $10.00 extra!
$85 (tax included) Includes admission, air, 1 case (2000 balls).
Rentals are $10.00 extra.
Walk-ons are always welcome!
Everyone that plays will be required to fill out an insurance waiver. For faster check in, please have your waiver fill out in advance. You can down load it from our web site.
Gates Open 7:00
Pre-game rules 9:30 (target range)
Game starts 10:00
Lunch 12:30 (1 hour lunch)
Game ends 4:30
Post game ceremony 5:00
2000 paintballs $65.00 (tax included)
500 paintballs $27.00 (tax included)
Please remember this is EVENT only paint and can only be purchase at the field day of the game.
Red Team General
- Sean Targett of the Viking Militia. Served 4 years in the US Marine Corps, and served in Operation Desert Storm, Operation Provide Promise in Bosnia, and Operation Restore Hope in Somalia. He has been "Slinging Paint" with the Viking Militia since his first Dark Ops Extreme 7 and is now one of the team Administrators. He has been the General at Dark Ops 10, Return of the Yeti in Dec. 2012, He also has command experience with paintball events, and has received one MVP award for playing honest, fair and being a sneaky SOB!
Red Team XO
- Matt Cohen of Team SAS. He has recently joined Team SAS Woodsball and is the founder of the casual face book group New York Metropolitan Paintball. This will be his first game in a command position.
Blue Team General
- Mike Tarricone of the Tri-State Mafia. Mike has served 20 years in the military and has been on 2 combat tours to Iraq. He was a commander of a combat unit overseas. He is one of the founding members of the Rockem Sockem Robots and the Tri-State Mafia.
Blue Team XO
- Johnny Law. This man has been playing since 2002. Known as "Johnny Law," he currently slings paint for the Tri-State Mafia and IYAOYAS. This may be his first leadership role, but trust in him, he has no fear. His current profession off of the paintball field is a SWAT officer for the Sheriff's Office. He was a navy hospital corpsman and tactical medical with the US DHS Mobile Trauma Unit as well!
The team with the most points at the end of the day wins.
Each team will have one General and one XO.
There are 3 ways to score points:
1. The General or XO raises an objective flag 1,000 Points
2. Shooting a General 500 Points (anyone can shoot a General)
3. Missions 100 Ė 500 Points
There will be 5 objectives located on the field. These are where the General OR xo can raise a flag for points.
Goggles must be worn at all times on the field.
Barrel covers MUST be used while you are not on the playing field.
When a player is hit, they should raise their hand, cover their barrel and leave the field immediately. All players should report back to their insertion area. Our staff will be reinserting players as quick as possible.
Players CAN NOT camp reinsertion zones. Doing so will result in a penalty.
Boundaries are the yellow caution tape. Ignore the ropes.
On field netted dead zones are out of bounds.
Max Chrono is 280 fps.
On field props CANNOT be moved or changed. Your team will receive a penalty if you are caught tampering with a prop.
Players / Teams must remain on the team assigned from check in . No switching players or teams unless oked by Cousins management.
Cousins will be using radio channels 1-10 and ALL sub channels. Players may use radios on channel 11 and above.
Please be careful with your wristband. We cannot replace lost or missing bands.
This is EVENT paint only. All paint MUST be purchased from the field.