PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-12-2013, 12:09 PM #64
FHS JewFro
black AND white

crushed? nah

i wouldnt blame you to move it to the SS forum, but please keep us updated here with the PRs, and some videos from time to time as i am not active on the SS forum and would love to keep seeing you progress
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
FHS JewFro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-12-2013, 03:22 PM #65
Smart Parts Player12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsilman View Post
So, would anyone be terribly crushed if I moved my training log to the SS forum? There seems to be a more involved community as far as responses and encouragement on a regular basis there, and I don't feel like copying it multiple places.

If anyone is really getting something out if me posting here I can keep it up. Otherwise, I'll just post PRs and occasional videos in the regular gym thread.
No don't go...