Infinity Kid
Lonely Island

Infinity Kid is playing at Living Legends VII
Infinity Kid supports Team VICIOUS
Infinity Kid posts videos on PbNation
Infinity Kid supports DLX Technology
Post A little tidying up for the OCD members

Well, hello fellow PBNation members and moderators. Me, personally, I like to have everything super neat, and organized and professional. In my subscriptions box, I have 3 tabs. 1 for threads which I am selling items, 1 for WTB: threads, and a regular subscription for my general posting.

Within my WTB: subscriptions box, I sometimes subscribe to other people`s threads (as seen in pictures below) to relieve some clutter.

When I go to mass bump all my threads, I like all my personal threads to be in order, and then the threads which I subscribed to so I didnt make even more clutter to be at the bottom, because I cant bump those threads with the bump tool.

Here are some pictures of what I mean!

Now, there is a way to fix what I am talking about, but it is only temporary.

Here is what I wish it would constantly do!

As you can see, all my threads (Infinity Kid) are all at the top, then the two threads which arent mine are all at the bottom.

Now, to temporaryly fix the problem, you hit the thread starter, then you have to wait till everything loads again before it will all be in order by thread starter.

Is there a way we can fix this to where when we hit the thread starter button, all the threads of the user go to the top, and stay at the top. When you hit thread starter, and they all organize, once you click out of there, they all go back to being jumbled up! I would like to see them all stay in order personally.

-Thanks for viewing my thread! Nate
Infinity Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:43 PM #2
Infinity Kid
Lonely Island

Infinity Kid is playing at Living Legends VII
Infinity Kid posts videos on PbNation
Infinity Kid supports DLX Technology
Nothing?
Infinity Kid is offline   Reply With Quote