Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 09-04-2012, 10:31 AM #1
OneShotSniper

So I have some gear that's just sitting in a bin and taking up space. I figure why not let someone else get use out of it since I don't. I'm not going to go over the rules because unless you're new to the forums, you should know how it works. (If you are new then feel free to ask me about the SOP) Ok here's a pic of everything that's for sale. Prices to follow 1. L96 Airsoft stock: mod started to fit over a T9. -$60 These stocks go for well over $100 new. And this is already started for a T9 mod. It could be used to fit other models as well. Completely gutted. Does have shoulder padded buttstock and bipod attachment already installed. If interested, I have pics of what the T9 looks like installed from when I was working on the mod. Great looking set up once it's finished and definitely one of a kind. I've been on the forums for years and haven't seen anyone use this style stock for a T9 mod. 2. Brass Eagle 45rd hopper - $5 3. Brass Eagle 45rd hopper - $5 4. T9 hopper plate cover - $10 5. M16/M4 carry handle - $10 6. Gem tech mock suppressor - $25 7. Rap4 target & target balls - $20 8. M16/M4 barrel shroud - $2 9. 98 Custom Flatline barrel - $30 10. M16/M4 front sight - $15 11. 98 custom stock barrel - $5 12. 98 custom stock barrel - $5 13. Flasc 8" TPX barrel (A5/X7 threaded) - $35 14. Unknown brand 14" Rifled barrel. Was part of an M16/M4 setup similar to #17. Threads are 98 Custom. - $20 15. Shocktech A5 drop forward - $25 16. Bossmann M16/M4 Magwell for 98C - $15 17. Rap4 14" M16/M4 barrel. Threads are 98C - $20 18. 14" Stiffi barrel. A5 threads - $50 19. JT 140 pod - $5 20. JT 140 pod - $5 21. JT 140 pod - $5 22. Gravity hopper - $5 23. .50 cal mag - $25 24. Rocket Cock II - $15 25. Voodoo folding stock - $40 ***The 98 Custom is NOT FOR SALE. Just the items marked on it*** A5 M4/M16 Tactical Duo stock - $45 Special Ops Digi Camo Large shirt - $20 Has ID pocket under right arm velcro and pocket under left arm velcro Tippmann/Army ACU mask - $20 lightly used. Light scratches on mask from normal wear and tear. Let me know if you're interested in anything. Everything is in like new condition unless otherwise mentioned. Most items have never even left my room, let alone seen a field or game. Prices are negotiable but do not include shipping. Local deals are welcomed. Paypal is preferred (buyer covers fees). Money order accepted. Will alter prices for combinations of items sold. Trades: A5 SAW/G36 equipment Tactical accessories Airsoft box mag (preferably broken internals. Using for a box mag project) Empire Reloader B (preferably broken shell since it's being used in a box mag project) Scenario/Milsim gear. Thanks for looking and feel free to make me offers. The worst I can say is no.
98 Custom Bolt Action L96 [Coming Soon]
98 Custom Nerf Longshot [Coming Soon]
TPX#0000124 (w/ 6 mags)
SA-8

eBayFeedback//PbNation Feedback

Last edited by OneShotSniper : 02-19-2014 at 04:21 PM.
OneShotSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-04-2012, 11:26 AM #2
sokopath
Kitty Amazing

sokopath is Legendary
pm'd
sokopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:25 PM #3
OneShotSniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokopath View Post
pm'd
replied
TPX#0000124 (w/ 6 mags)
SA-8

Old 09-07-2012, 11:30 AM #4
Macdman11
HVF~Honor Valor Fidelity

Macdman11 is playing at Living Legends VI
Macdman11 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
$15 for the Flasc TPX barrel?

PAYPAL VERIFIED!

Proverbs 24:10
Macdman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:20 AM #5
trracer60

Would the folding stock fit a VM68?
trracer60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:53 PM #6
OneShotSniper

Honestly I'm not sure. It's made to fit the 98C so if that's any kind of guide base it off that.
TPX#0000124 (w/ 6 mags)
SA-8

ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.