Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 05:21 PM #631
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra_MKIII View Post
Care to link to something like this so we know what the hell you're talking about?

You can bumpfire a gun with nothing but a damn rubber band. If you want it to be full-auto, you have to modify internal parts of the gun.
I will when I get home and Google it, they're easy to find and an SKS isn't hard to modify.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-03-2013, 05:24 PM #632
2ffu

He's talking about a slide fire stock, an expensive and over priced tool to help you bump fire. While it may help you achieve a high rate of fire, you won't be able to aim and shoot it fast. it is also not consistent. furthermore you still pulls the trigger each time.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:43 PM #633
evil dutch

They don't even look fun. If an accessory makes a firearm less accurate (with the exception of the original suppressors) it seems more or less useless to me.

"Originally posted by I'm inebriated: Vinny are you working in bham? You and shawty should totally Eiffel tower his wife if so."
Old 01-03-2013, 06:19 PM #634
F1VENOM

Quote:
Care to link to something like this so we know what the hell you're talking about?

You can bumpfire a gun with nothing but a damn rubber band. If you want it to be full-auto, you have to modify internal parts of the gun.
It's a "bumpfire" kit that comes with a trigger assembly that handily has a smaller sear and a set of instructions like this.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13758632/S...Full-Auto-Sear
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 01-03-2013, 06:25 PM #635
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

That is pretty clearly being called a full-auto sear.

Nothing there implies that the rifle itself is still semi-automatic.

2001 Viggen // Stage 1 Oil Injection // Stage 3 Exhaust Leak // Wet Clutch Mod
Old 01-03-2013, 06:27 PM #636
F1VENOM

Quote:
That is pretty clearly being called a full-auto sear.

Nothing there implies that the rifle itself is still semi-automatic.
That's why I keep using the quotes around bumpfire. My point is it's easy to attain a full auto rifle and not hard at all to modify one. I'm not for new gun restrictions but don't be as ignorant as you're trying to portray the other side.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:29 PM #637
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

It's not marketed as bumpfire at all. It's marketed as a full-auto sear and it's not legal to install. That will make your rifle full auto, no ifs/ands/buts about it.

The slidefire stocks are different. Those are pretty much just a sliding stock with a spring that uses the recoil from the rifle to compress it, then it moves the rifle back forward, which pushes the trigger against your finger to fire another round. The gun's still semi-auto and the stocks can lock in place so that the gun still functions as semi-auto.

I don't have extreme favors for either side and they're both doing/saying ignorant things. I'm not saying I support the use of slidefire stocks or that I want to ban them. It's not my place to make that call. But know the difference between changing the internal firing mechanism of a gun and adding something to the outside of it to automate full-auto.

Old 01-03-2013, 06:32 PM #638
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
I'm talking about a full auto conversion that's commonly sold as a bumpfire kit.
bump firing is not full auto. an auto sear is an NFA item as far as I'm aware which means $200 tax stamp and paper trail. It's possible to convert a gun to full auto without a registered auto sear and that is a good way to earn yourself a one way trip to federal pound me in the *** prison.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson

Last edited by Featherlite 07 : 01-03-2013 at 06:36 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:34 PM #639
F1VENOM

Quote:
It's not marketed as bumpfire at all. It's marketed as a full-auto sear and it's not legal to install. That will make your rifle full auto, no ifs/ands/buts about it.

The slidefire stocks are different. Those are pretty much just a sliding stock with a spring that uses the recoil from the rifle to compress it, then it moves the rifle back forward, which pushes the trigger against your finger to fire another round. The gun's still semi-auto and the stocks can lock in place so that the gun still functions as semi-auto.

I don't have extreme favors for either side and they're both doing/saying ignorant things. I'm not saying I support the use of slidefire stocks or that I want to ban them. It's not my place to make that call. But know the difference between changing the internal firing mechanism of a gun and adding something to the outside of it to automate full-auto.
Ask for a full auto setup and you'll get laughed at. Ask for the "bumpfire" kit and chances are you'll get a lot further.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:40 PM #640
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
bump firing is not full auto. an auto sear is an NFA item as far as I'm aware which means $200 tax stamp and paper trail. It's possible to convert a gun to full auto without a registered auto sear and that is a good way to earn yourself a one way trip to federal pound me in the *** prison.
Yeah but how hard is it to get?
Old 01-03-2013, 06:44 PM #641
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

There are a lot of laws that aren't hard to break. Criminals don't obey laws. And there you see the effectiveness of "gun control."

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 01-03-2013, 06:48 PM #642
A Contract Killer

A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
New York's governor seems to think anything scary looking or semiautomatic is an assault weapon. Also, 7 round capacity magazines, lol.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:55 PM #643
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Yeah, your governor is a jackass of epic proportions.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 01-03-2013, 06:57 PM #644
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime.

You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012
Old 01-03-2013, 06:59 PM #645
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
Yeah, your governor is a jackass of epic proportions.
I don't think the Texas governor really has that much power. He's kind of like the king of england. It's just a position that people from old oil money take because they can.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:11 PM #646
Alan777
Tree Fitty

As much as I hate all the gun control bull****, the hillbillies on Facebook posting stupid ****ing republican memes are just as bad
1994 BMW 325is
2013 Subaru Impreza Sport
Old 01-03-2013, 07:14 PM #647
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

You're a hillbillie.

Finally a good BCS bowl on tonight.

It's so funny looking at the Oregon helmet next to the KSU one. The Oregon one is green chrome #swag and the KSU one hasn't changed in 100 years
Old 01-03-2013, 07:16 PM #648
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Ask for a full auto setup and you'll get laughed at. Ask for the "bumpfire" kit and chances are you'll get a lot further.
Ask for a bumpfire kit and you'll get a bumpfire kit, most likely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Contract Killer View Post
New York's governor seems to think anything scary looking or semiautomatic is an assault weapon. Also, 7 round capacity magazines, lol.
I always wonder. Do those 7 round mag limits apply to pistols, too?

I've never even seen mags that small for fullsize glocks or anything.

Old 01-03-2013, 07:16 PM #649
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Glocks don't kill people, stupid.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:17 PM #650
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Chip Kelly doesn't have a good poker face. He's going to the NFL.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:18 PM #651
F1VENOM

As you've said, you don't need a kit to bumpfire.

Torque application is pretty ****ing cool for something so cheap.
Closed Thread