PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 02:40 PM #610
2ffu

has been a member for 10 years
Half of the clueless people I talk to think you can walk into wallmart and walk out with a machinegun 5 minutes later.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-03-2013, 02:41 PM #611
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
why am I still at work? leaving now.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 01-03-2013, 02:42 PM #612
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
you could summarize that people just don't understand the term "assault weapon" at all and just like throwing buzzwords around.
Yeah that pretty much covers it, unfortunately.

2001 Viggen // Stage 1 Oil Injection // Stage 3 Exhaust Leak // Wet Clutch Mod
Old 01-03-2013, 03:15 PM #613
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ffu View Post
Half of the clueless people I talk to think you can walk into wallmart and walk out with a machinegun 5 minutes later.
You can in Texas
Old 01-03-2013, 03:19 PM #614
F1VENOM

Takes a little longer than 5 minutes and happens at the tradeshows but it's certainly possible with no paper trail.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 01-03-2013, 03:30 PM #615
2ffu

An Ar, yes, you can do a FTF transfer legally.

A class III gun? No way.

The no paper trail at gun shows is a myth. If a person is selling and has an FFL they must keep records or they lose the license. Yes 2 regular guy can trade cash for a gun in the parking lot but please understand this is not for everything available at gun shows.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:34 PM #616
F1VENOM

You can buy the sks and the modification kit in the same show and you can definitely do a deal after the show for no paperwork.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 01-03-2013, 03:39 PM #617
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

I guess I'll go get my car washed.

Going to buy those black/brown sperrys also
Old 01-03-2013, 03:46 PM #618
2ffu

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
You can buy the sks and the modification kit in the same show and you can definitely do a deal after the show for no paperwork.
not to convert it to full auto
Old 01-03-2013, 03:48 PM #619
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
you could summarize that people just don't understand the term "assault weapon" at all and just like throwing buzzwords around.
Quote:
not to convert it to full auto
Yeah to "bumpfire" the thing and it's not hard to go from bumping to full auto.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:51 PM #620
2ffu

I slidefire stock for bump firing is in no way illegal and nothing close to a select fire gun.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:53 PM #621
F1VENOM

Quote:
I slidefire stock for bump firing is in no way illegal and nothing close to a select fire gun.
Yeah but it's essentially a full auto weapon straight from a store and LOL you have a trigger finger, it's exactly like a select fire weapon.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:54 PM #622
2ffu

The gun only shoots 1 round per trigger pull, thus not full auto.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:55 PM #623
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

I like when five talks about topics he has no clue about
Old 01-03-2013, 04:02 PM #624
F1VENOM

Quote:
The gun only shoots 1 round per trigger pull, thus not full auto.
I'm talking about a full auto conversion that's commonly sold as a bumpfire kit.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:04 PM #625
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
I like when five talks about topics he has no clue about
Yeah, I'm clueless about pretty much everything.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:07 PM #626
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:
I'm talking about a full auto conversion that's commonly sold as a bumpfire kit.
You mean pretty much every single stage trigger and foregrip?
Old 01-03-2013, 04:11 PM #627
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Give him a break, all he's doing is reading a wikipedia page
Old 01-03-2013, 04:12 PM #628
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbudgethero View Post
You mean pretty much every single stage trigger and foregrip?
No, I mean potato because I'm clueless.

I'm waiting to see how long until he calls me a gun grabbing libtard when his argument fails.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:13 PM #629
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
Give him a break, all he's doing is reading a wikipedia page
Whoa, don't mistake me for a Texas gun owner. Here in the south we convert the SKS's for fun and because the south will rise again.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:14 PM #630
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

Quote:
Care to link to something like this so we know what the hell you're talking about?

You can bumpfire a gun with nothing but a damn rubber band. If you want it to be full-auto, you have to modify internal parts of the gun.

2001 Viggen // Stage 1 Oil Injection // Stage 3 Exhaust Leak // Wet Clutch Mod
Closed Thread