Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-30-2012, 09:50 PM #1
junits15

Tuning my L7 tech bolt

I have a tech l7 bolt in my m7. It shoots fine with good consistency but not much faster than the stock bolt.
I have the lpr one turn from all the way out, dwell at 9ms, and two spacers in. It shoots 285fps +/-5 at this configuration.
I'm also using a virtue oled board. In uncapped full auto the board says I max out at 18bps.
Thats all fine and dandy but the stock fuse bolt easily accomplishes that. Anybody have any idea why the tech bolt isn't going faster? I really have no reason to use it if it's not capable of higher ROF's. It came with the gun when I got it, the only reall reason I use it is because it is supposedly very fast, and if I can't get it to go faster then I would rather be using the fuse bolt.

ideas..?

also there's a really good chance I'm tuning it wrong, I followed the instructions in the video exactly.

Last edited by junits15 : 12-30-2012 at 09:55 PM.
junits15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-30-2012, 10:23 PM #2
JoshC90

JoshC90 supports Team VICIOUS
why do you want to shoot any faster then 18bps? All events ramp at 12.5, whats ure purpose for wanting to do any higher?

Texas Storm G6R - Ripper Victory - DM9
Support American Made
JoshC90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:26 PM #3
junits15

because...
Because I can. But seriously, if i can't I might as well just throw the fuse bolt back in there, it's a wasted upgrade then.

also is running the lpr that high bad for the noid? It's almost all the way out
junits15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 07:10 AM #4
tlmiller
Foul tempered old one

has been a member for 10 years
tlmiller is for the Gunfight
IMO, it's a downgrade anyway. You're going from one of the nicest looking balanced spools to a PMR that has an LPR adding weight uselessly.

With L7, there is no seperation of LP/HP air just like on a PMR/Ion, so it doesn't matter WHAT you set your LPR to.

2014 Vapor FST

Copy and paste this into your signature if you use Linux.
tlmiller is offline   Reply With Quote