Old 07-29-2014, 11:32 PM #1
OSG OG
The Original

OSG Paintball: End of Days 2 Day Scenario Event Aug 16-17

OSG Paintball Presents: End of Days

Admission: $45 day of. $39 if you preregister
Paint: $60 a case day of. $55 if you preregister

Preregistration is open here: OSG Paintball | Events

2 teams. 2 days. A real helicopter. Camping. Paintball. You asked for it. It's happening. We are still working out some details but here is the basic schedule:

Friday night: Arrival and Camping
Saturday: End of Days Scenario
Saturday Night: After party, JT Splatmaster in Urban Town, Camping
Sunday: Open Play. We will be running Multi-field games with objectives but it will not be a scenario like Saturday.

Two Players will be chosen to go up in the helicopter. One being a season pass holder, the other will find a golden ticket in their box of paint. Winners get to take live fire "chopper gunner" passes over the field.

Haven't been to one of our scenario games yet? Here is a taste of what to expect if you come to play that weekend.

We ask all players to be suited up and checked in by 9:00 for the game briefing. General's meetings begin at 9:20. Game begins at 10 AM whether you are on the field or not. If you have any questions feel free to shoot us a message on our Facebook page or give us a call at 1-800-707-PLAY
OSG OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-29-2014, 11:36 PM #2
CamoFish

SWEEEEET!!!!! Can't wait.

What time on Friday can we start showing up for camping?

I know we've got some guys from the 518 - NY looking to stake claim on the camping grounds on Friday.
CamoFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 07:26 PM #3
CamoFish

Here we come, a few truck loads from the 518 will be out Friday night for this awesome 2 day event. Being 1st time out at OSG, I can't wait, sucks I missed our trip last year, but not this year. We'll be there Friday night and ready to hold and take flag stations on Sat. and Sun.
CamoFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 08:49 AM #4
OSG OG
The Original

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoFish View Post
Here we come, a few truck loads from the 518 will be out Friday night for this awesome 2 day event. Being 1st time out at OSG, I can't wait, sucks I missed our trip last year, but not this year. We'll be there Friday night and ready to hold and take flag stations on Sat. and Sun.
Hell yes! This weekend is going to be awesome. See you on Friday
Old 08-12-2014, 08:52 AM #5
OSG OG
The Original

More game details: Game details

Game map can be found here: Map
ReplyRegional Ups