PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-13-2014, 11:34 AM #1
SteveFromMass

New MeetUp.com Group: "Boston Paintball & Airsoft"

Hello all,

I recently noticed that there were no Boston groups on MeetUp.com devoted to paintball, so I went ahead and launched one last week. I'm hoping to organize a trip every couple of weeks to venues near Boston for anyone looking for a group of people to play with casually. There's no cost, we all just pay whatever the field/facility charges for admission/rental, and play with the public unless we're an especially big group. It should be a fun way to meet new people.

It would be great to have some folks from PBNation on board, especially since most of the people who have joined the MeetUp are relatively new to the sport and could use advice from more experienced players. We're having our launch event next Saturday (9/20) at Randolph Paintball.

Here's the MeetUp group: http://www.meetup.com/Boston-Paintball-and-Airsoft/

Also, if anyone here is interested in helping run the group as a fellow organizer, I'd be grateful for the assistance. Shoot me a ping on MeetUp whenever you have a chance. As a fellow organizer, we'd collaborate on picking locations for events, and maybe trade off hosting the MeetUps. I'm also only familiar with woodsball, so if you have airsoft or speedball experience we could plan a few events for those sports.

See you on the field!
Steve

Last edited by SteveFromMass : 09-13-2014 at 12:49 PM.
SteveFromMass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups