PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-07-2004, 12:49 PM #22
alexsm3nGx3

has been a member for 10 years
yes thats the one, and no this isnt slander... and the gun worked... the eyes were ****ed up. they weren't even aligned right. the wires were all broken, i just said f*** it but i decided to sell it after i spent the money to fix it up. i am an engineering student and have a gf... i spend 30 hours a week on homework i dont have time to complain... im just letting the users know how much crap you sold me now that i had the time to sit down and write it. second i doubt you would have done anything because people over the internet sell guns AS IS meaning "it works... but its not perfect but i screwed you over." dude the gun was messed up. you knew it when you sold it. i didn't touch the gun. my friend has a chaos'd angel and said dude, your eyes are not working, because i wasnt shooting with an unlimited rof when i set it to it. plus when the eyes are aligned right the gun WONT SHOOT WITHOUT PAINT ONLY WITH PAINT and it shot without paint. low and behold DJ at IPS customs heated the putty up, it came of easily and he was very delicate. and the eye wires were broken. the eye holes were off like a 1/16 of an inch, i just TRUSTED you when i asked if the eyes were perfectly aligned and you said they were. so you lied and sold the gun knowing it was f***** up. I have paintball wizard in new hamp-shire to back me up.... they told me i got screwed when i showed them it. DJ at IPS customs said it was messed up and it was a total and complete hack job. It took 3 months for the damn gun to get fixed. Sorry it took me a while to post. don't lie, you are bad to do business with. im an impatient person and i just didn't want to deal with sending the gun back and getting my money back because that wouldnt have happened anyways. but whatever, don't listen to this dude. he is lying AGAIN. he lied to me saying the eyes were working perfectly, i never touched the gun, i know never to touch a gun from personal experience. i have owned angels previously and neevr touched it and have been playing p-aintball for 10 years. and by the way, How dare you say I don't know what I was doing with the gun when I never touched it and you drilled the eyes with a drill gun and not a drill press. you had no frigging clue. the eyes were off a good 1/16 or two of an inch, you are just one retarded kid.

Last edited by alexsm3nGx3 : 12-07-2004 at 12:51 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-07-2004, 01:19 PM #23
lumps25

lumps25 is a Supporting Member
Well, once again you have completely lied. I have 19 positive feedbacks from buyers and sellers, but you waited 4 months to slander someone. I shot the gun and it worked fine, now after 4 months you have decided to lie and slander someone, for what reason I have no idea.

But, I caution everyone doing business with this kid, he is an unstable person. I am sorry that he feels the need to slander me, but as you can tell from my feedback he is completely off-base.

Feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=391295

http://www.battlegroundpaintball.com/
http://www.myspace.com/nopoallstars
Old 12-07-2004, 01:29 PM #24
alexsm3nGx3

why would i go out of my way to slander. right the gun "worked" but not the way you told me it did. im not "stable" right... and you are a liar. you said you didn't sell me the gun.. let me take a screen shot of paypal to show your true colors. i going to check for the email that you wrote saying the eyes worked PERFECTLY. whatever... if you feel good about lying to your customers that's fine. say all you want about me but deep inside you know. all you do is buy and sell guns it appears. if you did this chaos board conversion NO ONE should buy from you. be right back with the paypal screenshot. you lied 3 times, how many more lies can you come up with?
Old 12-07-2004, 01:41 PM #25
alexsm3nGx3

Don't trust me for all you care. He is dishonest. he is salesman. All he does is buy and sell guns how can you trust him. yeah he shot the gun. It shoots, but it was what he said it was. The eyes were broken, I would not have bought the gun if so. Here is the PM he sent me recently. A LIE!

Quote:
Dude, why did you leave feedback in my thread? I never sold you an angel, I sold an angel about 4 months ago, but that was to a guy in Illinois. Why are you slandering me??
here is the screenshot of the paypal payment

he is a salesman... the gun shot, he lied to make me buy the gun and sold it to me as is from what he told me. for all you know he did the same to you or will do the same to you. think twice about buying from this sleezy dealer. why would i waste my time to make him sound bad. email me if you want to know more. but that is that im done. just give it up. you lied.
Old 02-01-2005, 01:14 PM #26
simonbarsinistr
NW paintball=DBS!

Annual Supporting Member
simonbarsinistr donated to help Peyton Trent
simonbarsinistr plays in the APPA D3 division
simonbarsinistr is Legendary
simonbarsinistr supports Empire
traded him some vikes for his 04 highlander, he was patient with me when i was struggling to get pics, and when he agreed to the deal it went down fast and smooth, it even ended up that we didn't need to use any shipping and did third party through the paintball store in olympia. very nice guy and good trader, i wouldn't listen to the kook that was flaming him.
Old 02-04-2005, 04:07 PM #27
enigma-saint
SaiNt from PBR

great guy! fast payment, good person to deal with. would sell to him again without a doubt. A+++
Old 02-11-2005, 04:35 AM #28
RJR168
Rep 406...the WHOLE State

RJR168 is a Supporting Member
Great buyer. Super Fast payment.

Lumps>Everyone
Old 02-17-2005, 06:01 PM #29
Timore
I LOVE PAINTBALL

Timore is a Supporting Member
great buyer, one of the fastest transactions i have ever done. def will do business with again A+++
Old 02-18-2005, 11:50 AM #30
KnightSchneider
Master of Puppets

excellent seller.

sent what he said he would, when he said he would.

standup guy.

Jim

My PBNation feedback

Check out the new AKA ownersgroup
Old 03-14-2005, 05:16 PM #31
Ziggy13
717studios.com

Ziggy13 is a Supporting Member
great trader, sent me an awesome viking for my phantom and cash, did everything he said he would

ZacharyZiegler.com - My blog on brewing, photography, business, sports and design
Old 08-03-2005, 01:20 PM #32
wallace48239

excellent trader. shipped exactly what he said he was. even included an extra free jersey because he shipped a day later would do it again without hesitation.
Old 09-08-2005, 07:59 AM #33
Bushy86
^Shes SOO hot! Thnx MH!^

Bushy86 is a Supporting Member
Didnt see a post by me so here goes, Great trader, gun came in better then described condition with even more then he said ti would. He is fast and reliable. great trader, would defineately do business with him again.
Old 01-05-2006, 05:17 PM #34
rosen

rosen is a Supporting Member
bought a halo off me talked to him and had the money 5 minutes later great guy A++++ buyer thanks for the buisiness

Jordan
Old 01-06-2006, 04:11 PM #35
pur3evil
moo

pur3evil owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Purchased my custom Halo B, sent money right away! Great buyer!

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1347718

-Howard
Old 01-14-2006, 03:45 PM #36
Bushy86
^Shes SOO hot! Thnx MH!^

Bushy86 is a Supporting Member
Great trader, Second time doing business with him. He bought a halo, BB vik and Crusader vike for me. Paid with a check and was very easy to deal with. Would gladly do business with him again.

*EDIT* Can you leave some on my PBN account as well?

Thanks
Old 03-10-2006, 03:50 PM #37
woody306 (Banned)

havent had a better trade. this guy treated me like royalty. he also helped regain my passion for AKA. THANKS!!!

A++++++++++++++++++++
Old 03-28-2006, 10:51 AM #38
VicodinES
The Widow's Son

TOP NOTCH!!!
A+++++++++
I traded a 68/45 and cash for a viking. This had to be the easiest deal I've done yet on the nation. He responded to my emails ASAP, sent me pics, answered all my questions completely, and with great detail, instead of the usual vague, slang-filled answers. I sent the cash out friday morning, and he shipped the vike that day. He shipped it insured (at his cost), and sent the numbers that day. He spent the extra 5 bucks or so to get it shipped 2 day delivery. I was supposed to ship the tank saturday morning, and got caught up in personal stuff, and got it out Monday, and he never complained. This is supposed to be how a trade on the nation should go. Many people here could learn a thing or two from him. I'd easily buy another marker from him, since the only thing better than two vikings are three vikings. Buy from him with confidence! He won't let you down!
Old 04-11-2006, 02:02 PM #39
WGPFrontman101
I kill *****es!

Awesome Trader

A++++++ Guy

Last edited by WGPFrontman101 : 04-19-2006 at 12:14 PM.
Old 04-19-2006, 12:12 PM #40
WGPFrontman101
I kill *****es!

I traded my DM3 + gear + cash for his Russian Legion Timmy, he is a great guy! He sent first, he was very understandable and patient with me i had a few money issues but he was very cool bout it!!

Great guy, A++ Dont hesitate to deal with him! THanx
Old 04-19-2006, 04:19 PM #41
PBgirl3

PBgirl3 is a Supporting Member
Great buyer. He bought an Ego off me. Worked a deal quick, no problems. Sent a verified Paypal payment quick. Would deal with again!
Old 06-14-2006, 11:24 PM #42
-=squid#2=- (Banned)

Great buyer. Bought my EGO and didn't jerk me around, dealt with PMs only and sent a mega fast payment

would DEFINITELY sell to again