Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-27-2012, 09:33 PM #1
PaintballerChris1988

A5 Mods for Scenario, Big Games or Just Woodsball

Hey guy's I have an Tippy A5 and I'm going to be getting the MK5 Mag Fed Con kit for it but I don't really want to do a SMG style for my Marker I want to go for an AMG Style but I have a couple of Ideals' of how to do it but, I've run it a an Interesting problem with one of my Ideals and that's the Rap4 SOCOM m4 Body shroud, "Why?" you may ask. Well let's say CORE has one also for like $20-30 Bucks cheaper but if I get it I'm worried it won't work with the Mag fed conversion kit I get can anyone help me with this because I hate uncertainties
PaintballerChris1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-27-2012, 10:35 PM #2
stevebski
< Kris Williams is HOT

stevebski supports Bob Gurnsey
stevebski supports our troops
um...call RAP4 and ask them? Doesn't ever hurt to go to the source.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:58 AM #3
SKO_GONZO
S.K.O.

SKO_GONZO owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SKO_GONZO has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SKO_GONZO has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Their are also RAP 4 reps on tthis site, just ask them direct.

Thanks to our sponsors: | Valken | SM Tactical | FOXHOLE Paintball store and field | M.N. P.I.R.O.D. | Quantico Tactical
SKO_GONZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 11:11 PM #4
PaintballerChris1988

So I'm in need of some help and I've been racking my brain about it for a few months now and I have not come to full decision so I would like any and all feed back Thanks
Okay so I still have my E-grip A5 and I guessing my trigger is going bad on my A5 so I wanna ask should I just get a semi-Auto Trigger since my local fields don't allow fully-auto Markers? and as for cosmetics I would really like to make it stand out but I have not been out to the fields for a while and I've been having troubles with my other markers too so Thanks for any help I receive
PaintballerChris1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 01:12 PM #5
Drummie224

Depends on if you play big games at all. I know when some semi only fields have big games, they allow other firing modes, provided they stay under the ROF cap. Now you might just want to do some research, what playing style will you be participating in the most,if 90% of the time you are playing at a semi only field, go with the semi frame, I'm sure you could find a used one for cheap somewhere.

As for your marker standing out, personally, I would rather have upgrades that improve how my gun shoots, not how it looks. If you want it to stand out, paint it pink or something ridiculous. But if you want to lower profile, buy the low profile hopper. Easier on paint, buy squishy paddles. Less kick, buy a delrin bolt. More stable, buy a stock for it. What ever it might be. Go PLAY with your gun, thats the best way to determine what it needs. You could have a flashlight, a laser, a scope, a red dot, a bi pod, a carry handle, a foregrip, a magazine, a shroud, a silencer, flip up sights, a folding stock, a grenade launcher and a remote line, but if you aren't shooting people out, none of that stuff matters. Do what maes your gun better FOR YOU.