Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2012, 07:53 PM #85
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Czech porn, mmmmmm
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-28-2012, 08:29 PM #86
Necropolis
yeah uh no
 
Necropolis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
What? I'm not googling that as we speak, why do you ask?
__________________
chodeyg is in prison. free chodeyg.
Necropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:34 PM #87
slateman
 
 
slateman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Chantilly, VA
slateman is a Supporting Member
slateman is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
slateman is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Of course not. Who would google that


__________________
In your haste to save the world, take care you don't destroy it.
slateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:37 PM #88
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
Czech porn, mmmmmm
Where you think the family is from?
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:39 PM #89
drgonzo
Half-cocked
 
drgonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subterfuge View Post
We will always have the Constitution reminding us of the personal freedoms of the past at least. Your local rabid power grabbing Home Owner's Association will eventually take full control of the United States and the Constitution will be just another historic document.
The Constitution is fully compatible with, and remains fully in force, regardless of what entities such as HOAs do.
__________________
PUMPPB.COM - Pump paintball forums
HawaiiPB.com - Paintball forums for the state of Hawaii
HawaiiPB/PumpPB - Our videos | Droidtiles.com - NFC Tags for Android and mobile devices
drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:10 PM #90
VIP3R
Arizona Paintball
 
VIP3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Arizona
VIP3R is an NCPA player


I suggest you watch this. Gives a better understanding about this upcoming ban.
__________________
Support Arizona Paintball
www.pbaz.com
www.fortadobepaintball.com

Last edited by VIP3R : 12-28-2012 at 10:14 PM.
VIP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:17 AM #91
Volucris
asmuchtextastheywillallow
 
Volucris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Nashville
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP3R View Post


I suggest you watch this. Gives a better understanding about this upcoming ban.
Makes me sick to my stomach.
Volucris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:02 AM #92
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment
 
Tuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: NH
Tuff is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by licence2kill View Post
I hope it will lead to legislation that will severely restrict gun access.
I hope you move to England. You have so many issues with being American that I don't understand why you still live here. 2nd Amendment was for the people to protect themselves from oppression by the army or the government. You cannot do that with guns that are far outclassed by the ones the military has. You of course, do not care. Additionally, I cannot recall seeing you argue against alcohol, which kills more people annually than guns. If saving lives is your MO, then you should be more conserved with that. Is not the death of children tragic regardless of the means in which they are killed? If so, saving the largest number of them should be the priority. With that said - look at drunk driving more than gun laws. You want to restrict people the right to defend themselves to stop a few murders, but you do not want to restrict people on drinking, driving, crashing, which kills more people. That's pretty interesting terrible logic IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slateman View Post
No immigrants
No massive influx of drugs
No racial diversity
Much more invasive police and government
Social culture that requires people to be held accountable
Until the past couple years, incredibly low rates of those of working age on welfare (intersting, they've had a 400% increase in murders the last two years)

Czech Republic has very sensible gun laws and minimal restrictions, yet is towards the bottom in gun related homicides in all of Europe.
And slateman has again owned multiple people on the gun debate topic.
__________________
IrishMafia
Proud American
Tuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:20 AM #93
licence2kill
POOP
 
licence2kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Orange County
Why does being American mean being a gun toting neanderthal? I don't think you respect the majority that is unarmed America.
licence2kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:22 AM #94
drgonzo
Half-cocked
 
drgonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
you do not want to restrict people on drinking, driving, crashing
What kind of stupid **** is this? DUI is illegal in all 50 states and the District.
__________________
PUMPPB.COM - Pump paintball forums
HawaiiPB.com - Paintball forums for the state of Hawaii
HawaiiPB/PumpPB - Our videos | Droidtiles.com - NFC Tags for Android and mobile devices
drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:22 AM #95
licence2kill
POOP
 
licence2kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Orange County
Quote:
Originally Posted by slateman View Post
No immigrants
No massive influx of drugs
No racial diversity
Much more invasive police and government
Social culture that requires people to be held accountable
Until the past couple years, incredibly low rates of those of working age on welfare (intersting, they've had a 400% increase in murders the last two years)


Czech Republic has very sensible gun laws and minimal restrictions, yet is towards the bottom in gun related homicides in all of Europe.
UK and Australia
licence2kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:33 AM #96
tomM925
R.I.P America.
 
tomM925's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
tomM925 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
What kind of stupid **** is this? DUI is illegal in all 50 states and the District.
So is murdering someone with a firearm.
__________________
Factory Black

OBAMA SUCKS.
tomM925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:39 AM #97
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
What kind of stupid **** is this? DUI is illegal in all 50 states and the District.
So is murder. Good job.
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:45 AM #98
BodyCount81
Jerrah
 
BodyCount81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Texas
BodyCount81 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by licence2kill View Post
Why does being American mean being a gun toting neanderthal? I don't think you respect the majority that is unarmed America.
It has nothing to do with being a "gun toting neanderthal" and going out to shoot 500 rounds of ammunition on a given weekend. It has to do with protecting myself and my rights. I'm sure it's been stated multiple times throughout this thread, but the 2nd amendment was put in place so citizens could protect themselves from tyranny. Without arms, we would not have gained independence from England.

All this new AWB will do is limit many civilians to pea shooters and water guns.
Quote:
Originally Posted by licence2kill View Post
UK and Australia
This is not the UK. This is not Australia. If you so desire to live in one of those societies, then have at it.

Why can't you people get it through your head that the previous AWB didn't do jack except put more limitations on law abiding citizens.

Please l2k, Gonzo, LTK, explain how the previous AWB stopped the Columbine shooting.
__________________
Faith can move mountains, but it can't beat a faster draw.
BodyCount81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:54 AM #99
tomM925
R.I.P America.
 
tomM925's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
tomM925 supports DLX Technology
Well, because we weren't enough like the UK and Australia. Duhh??
__________________
Factory Black

OBAMA SUCKS.
tomM925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:00 AM #100
drgonzo
Half-cocked
 
drgonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomM925 View Post
So is murdering someone with a firearm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperForce-Duffek View Post
So is murder. Good job.
And your point is? Tuff claimed LTK didn't care about DUI. No one is suggesting murder be decriminalized, well no one on the sane side of the argument.

On the other hand your logic is that since being illegal didn't stop a murder from happening, murder might as well not be illegal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyCount81 View Post
Without arms, we would not have gained independence from England.
This a nonsense point that keeps getting repeated. Tons of things that are illegal (and immoral) today helped the country at some point in time (e.g. slavery). And hell, without the French we would not have gained independence from England either, so what does that entitle France to from us?
__________________
PUMPPB.COM - Pump paintball forums
HawaiiPB.com - Paintball forums for the state of Hawaii
HawaiiPB/PumpPB - Our videos | Droidtiles.com - NFC Tags for Android and mobile devices

Last edited by drgonzo : 12-29-2012 at 02:16 AM.
drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:16 AM #101
BodyCount81
Jerrah
 
BodyCount81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Texas
BodyCount81 supports Cereal Killerz 2
What does the French or slavery have to do with the colonists taking up arms against England?

Also, I would really like to know your response about the 90s AWB and how it didn't stop the Columbine shooting.
__________________
Faith can move mountains, but it can't beat a faster draw.
BodyCount81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:19 AM #102
Octagonalized
#12 SKPB
 
Octagonalized's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Octagonalized supports Team VICIOUS
Octagonalized supports Team VICIOUS
Octagonalized has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Octagonalized has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Octagonalized has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
All I know is my family is stocked up on pmags and ars.
Octagonalized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:20 AM #103
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
And your point is? You claimed LTK didn't care about DUI. No one is suggesting murder be decriminalized, well no one on the sane side of the argument.

On the other hand your logic is that since being illegal didn't stop a murder from happening, murder might as well not be illegal.



This a nonsense point that keeps getting repeated. Tons of things that are illegal (and immoral) today helped the country at some point in time (e.g. slavery). And hell, without the French we would not have gained independence from England either, so what does that entitle France to from us?
Are you really that dumb? Pretty sure I said nothing in regards to your best friend LTK, nor did I imply anything about murder being decriminalized. I think that was some liberal, leftist bull**** that you conjured up because you don't want other people to have what you don't want. Maybe it was the fact the murder being illegal hasn't stopped anybody from killing innocent people, that a weapons ban would somehow magically save the world from evil-doers. Talk about bringing something to the discussion; you fall short each and every time.


Nice edit, but not quick enough.
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:26 AM #104
drgonzo
Half-cocked
 
drgonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyCount81 View Post
What does the French or slavery have to do with the colonists taking up arms against England?
The French were critical to the US victory in the Revolutionary War. Slavery was a critical source of US economic power at the time as well. Neither is sacrosanct today because of the benefit it was to the nation. And slavery was in the constitution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperForce-Duffek View Post
Pretty sure I said nothing in regards to your best friend LTK, nor did I imply anything about murder being decriminalized.
Tuff said it, I corrected the post. It is your responsibility to understand the context of my response, and you did not. You just made a knee-jerk proclamation that has no relevance to what I said.

Oh and I'm pretty sure murder being illegal keeps a lot of people from being killed.
__________________
PUMPPB.COM - Pump paintball forums
HawaiiPB.com - Paintball forums for the state of Hawaii
HawaiiPB/PumpPB - Our videos | Droidtiles.com - NFC Tags for Android and mobile devices

Last edited by drgonzo : 12-29-2012 at 02:30 AM.
drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:34 AM #105
tomM925
R.I.P America.
 
tomM925's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
tomM925 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
what does that entitle France to from us?
Making sure they didn't end up adopting German as their language.
__________________
Factory Black

OBAMA SUCKS.
tomM925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump