PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-26-2012, 11:26 PM #1
atlanta88
stock class

atlanta pump team?

Is there a pump team in the Atlanta area and if not i am looking to start one so pm me if you are interested. I'm sick of being the only pump guy at my field lol
Our Phather, who art in Oregon,hallowed be thy name. The game shall be won, by your perfect gun in the woods as it is indoors. Give us this day our Nelson valvetrains. And forgive us our autotriggering, as we forgive those who autotrigger against us. And lead us not into semiautos, but deliver us from electros. For thine is the 12 gram, the 10 round tube, and the pump action, for ever and ever. Amen.
atlanta88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-27-2012, 06:13 AM #2
firl21
Atlanta Overdose

firl21 is playing at Living Legends VI
firl21 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlanta88 View Post
Is there a pump team in the Atlanta area and if not i am looking to start one so pm me if you are interested. I'm sick of being the only pump guy at my field lol
turn on pm on your accounts. it only is letting emails.
#21 Atlanta Overdose

Check us out on facebook

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PAINTBALL FIELD
Major Azodin Fan
firl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:13 PM #3
atlanta88
stock class

will do it said pms will be ready in about an hour thanks
Our Phather, who art in Oregon,hallowed be thy name. The game shall be won, by your perfect gun in the woods as it is indoors. Give us this day our Nelson valvetrains. And forgive us our autotriggering, as we forgive those who autotrigger against us. And lead us not into semiautos, but deliver us from electros. For thine is the 12 gram, the 10 round tube, and the pump action, for ever and ever. Amen.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:20 PM #4
atlanta88
stock class

wait atlanta overdose is a pump team i thought you guys were speedball...and my pms are up now
Old 12-27-2012, 02:40 PM #5
noclue119
D3 to D4 in.... never

Annual Supporting Member
noclue119 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
noclue119 supports Team VICIOUS
noclue119 supports Empire
Trying to find a Pump team in GA is like trying to find sign of life on Mars.....

You are better off getting to know people in the Atlanta area that plays Pump. Len, Myself, Ryan, Mark, James and Hunter usually plays at Classic. We always have a good time.
noclue119 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:58 PM #6
egogunny

egogunny plays in the PSP
egogunny owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
egogunny plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by noclue119 View Post
Trying to find a Pump team in GA is like trying to find sign of life on Mars.....

You are better off getting to know people in the Atlanta area that plays Pump. Len, Myself, Ryan, Mark, James and Hunter usually plays at Classic. We always have a good time.
Yeah come to classic we had 5 pumpers 2 weeks ago
Old 12-27-2012, 03:39 PM #7
firl21
Atlanta Overdose

firl21 is playing at Living Legends VI
firl21 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
We are, but "I" Would like to play some pump on the side.
and since you are want to start a pump team id entertain the idea of having a pump branch of the team.
#21 Atlanta Overdose

Check us out on facebook

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PAINTBALL FIELD
Major Azodin Fan
firl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:59 PM #8
noclue119
D3 to D4 in.... never

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by firl21 View Post
We are, but "I" Would like to play some pump on the side.
and since you are want to start a pump team id entertain the idea of having a pump branch of the team.
Do you know how hard it is to get people to even play pump? Starting a team is next to impossible.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:04 PM #9
atlanta88
stock class

Quote:

Do you know how hard it is to get people to even play pump? Starting a team is next to impossible.
Lol I know right It would be one to two lines at best. It would be fun though
Old 12-27-2012, 04:46 PM #10
Firecrotch

Nothing's impossible. I've been playing pump at Dosser and DLP. I know around 5 regulars that play pump Saturdays and have asked me about a local pump team. New people interested in playing pump every other time I've been at Dosser. I'm also unclear on my 2013 tournament plans and have contemplated getting on a pump team. Lets get the classic, DLP, and Dosser together someday for some fun and see what happens.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:01 PM #11
atlanta88
stock class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firecrotch View Post
Nothing's impossible. I've been playing pump at Dosser and DLP. I know around 5 regulars that play pump Saturdays and have asked me about a local pump team. New people interested in playing pump every other time I've been at Dosser. I'm also unclear on my 2013 tournament plans and have contemplated getting on a pump team. Lets get the classic, DLP, and Dosser together someday for some fun and see what happens.
I'm so down for that just get me a date and field lol
Old 12-27-2012, 09:11 PM #12
tazdevil518
L A S T C A L L

tazdevil518 plays in the PSP
tazdevil518 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tazdevil518 supports Team VICIOUS
tazdevil518 plays in the APPA D3 division
Always down for some pump play. Let's set up a date at Classic for some pump players.

Empire Sniper Mods
tazdevil518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:53 PM #13
slgowner

slgowner plays in the APPA D4 division
slgowner has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
slgowner has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Got around 5 pump players at Dans Land! Not looking to join a team, but would love to get together from time to time to play!
Old 12-27-2012, 10:10 PM #14
atlanta88
stock class

Quote:
Originally Posted by slgowner View Post

Got around 5 pump players at Dans Land! Not looking to join a team, but would love to get together from time to time to play!
Pm me we can work something out
Old 12-27-2012, 10:11 PM #15
atlanta88
stock class

[quote="atlanta88;77622669"]
Old 12-27-2012, 10:12 PM #16
atlanta88
stock class

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdevil518 View Post
Always down for some pump play. Let's set up a date at Classic for some pump players.
Pm me
Old 12-28-2012, 10:56 AM #17
Firecrotch

Has Classic replaced air bunkers yet? Last time I went I had to hold marker in one hand and keep the bunker up in the other.

How about Dosser Jan 19th? If we don't get enough to play only pump, we could mix in and shoot up the recballers.

Last edited by Firecrotch : 12-28-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Firecrotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:59 AM #18
noclue119
D3 to D4 in.... never

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Has Classic replaced air bunkers yet? Last time I went I had to hold marker in one hand and keep the bunker up in the other.

How about Dosser Jan 19th? If we don't get enough to play only pump, we could mix in and shoot up the recballers.
When we play at classic we almost never play airball. Pump and airball seems to hurt people's feelings.
Old 12-28-2012, 02:12 PM #19
Firecrotch

That's the best part of playing pump on airball.
Old 12-28-2012, 02:41 PM #20
atlanta88
stock class

Quote:

When we play at classic we almost never play airball. Pump and airball seems to hurt people's feelings.
Lol so much butthurt
Old 12-28-2012, 02:44 PM #21
atlanta88
stock class

Guys I was talking to Mario at nitro a few weeks ago and he was telling me he wants to do a pump tourney but there wasn't enough pumps if we all go there maybe that will give an extra push to making that happen
ReplyRegional Ups