Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 10-05-2013, 10:01 PM #1
niteowl79er
Professional Rookie

niteowl79er plays in the APPA D3 division
Dust Black IMMACULATE G6R!!!

Nation.... you all know the rules ... so no need for them now...

Up for sale I have my 2011 Dust Black with Gloss parts IMMACULATE G6R.

This BEAUTIFUL marker has been used in many tournaments and has performed like the paint slinger is meant to be... there are only 2 small nicks on both the bottom of the reg and on the bottom of the asa... hardly noticeable... it has been completely babied and has never ever been in the hands of anyone that isn't appreciative of hard earned money... this means it isn't scratched or even thought of abused...

It will come with the following:
Tadao "Ebisu" USB board,
TechT "no ping Ram
Low rise pin on a pillow bolt.
Bob Long KO trigger
4c eyes
LP Poppet
Brand new (never used) stock barrel

Now for the eye candy...

so here is the deal... I'm not selling because I want to.. I'm selling because i have too.. vehicle repairs are needed and this is a hard one to do... so here goes...

I am looking for $550 or the best offer... which means the closest to that. don't try low balling me.. it aint going to happen. Be an adult about it and I will do the same... I ship USPS with Sig. confirmation. No International shipping and only in the 48 lower states.

PayPal is the only payment form I will accept unless its local...Cash is king.
No Trades...No Trades...No Trades...No Trades...Understood?

Thank you for looking... any questions... post or PM ...
Play some Bloody Knuckle Paintball...HINGEMAN INC.

A man is not finished when he is defeated, He is finished when he quits.......Richard Nixon.

Last edited by niteowl79er : 10-05-2013 at 11:31 PM.
niteowl79er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-18-2013, 11:24 PM #2
Rebrod

Offer

Pm'd
Rebrod is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.