PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 01-20-2013, 09:12 PM #1
Mrusch89

Whole Gearbag FOR SALE with GUN/Tanks/Pads and a lot more

Iím Selling my whole gear bag, unfortunately where Ií m living right now there isnít a field with in 100 miles plus doing other things in life right now. All my gear is in perfect condition itís gone through PSP NAPL and CFOA events with no problem. What you see is what you get All the gear is clean and will be washed again before shipping out. Iím Asking $900 for all the gear and I will pay for the shipping.

The Gear Iím selling is:

- Proto Axis
- Proto Knee pads/Slider shorts
Size Medium
- Eclipse elbow pads
Size Medium
- Dye C11 Pants
Size Medium
- NXE and Dye Pod Pack
- Dye C10 gloves
- Dye Rotor
- Ninja 68/45
- CrossFire 68/45
- Eclipse Ego 09
- Eclipse Gear Bag
- New York Extreme Jersey
Size XL
- And Some little stuff like Barrel squeeze,
Barrel condomÖ

Mrusch89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-20-2013, 09:25 PM #2
PaintballPimp458
Keep It Palatial.

PaintballPimp458 supports Team VICIOUS
PaintballPimp458 posts videos on PbNation
PaintballPimp458 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PaintballPimp458 is attending Decay of Nations VI
if you're willing to part, i'm interested in the rotor and ninja tank. what is the hydro date on the ninja tank?

please pm me when you get enough posts.

Gearbag & PB T-Shirt Sale: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=80339200

WTB Hybrid Tech Contract Killer Stickers PM ME

Tutorial: How to leave PBNation Feedback: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh3mpOtmxYc
PaintballPimp458 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:15 AM #3
Bluedun
Ballin' since 1988

I'm interested in the bag depending on price.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:22 PM #4
mcmenamin13

im intereted in the ego. let me know your best price. pm me. plz
mcmenamin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:51 PM #5
Slevando1!557

Interested in the ego pm me your price
Slevando1!557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:04 PM #6
Mrusch89

Whats up guys sorry trying to sell it with everything. I'm selling it now at 700 here the new link of the thread http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...5#post77992805
Mrusch89 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.