PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-25-2013, 10:52 PM #862
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenGold-IV View Post
How exactly does my stance on an issue make me an idiot?
Not your stance. Your poor arguments and misinformation spreading.

Quote:
I'm aware of the distinction, I'm just not as impressed by it as you are.
How in the world am I being crucified for pointing out the flaws in these slimy rhetorically-filled bull**** arguments that so often corrupt this place? I truly don't get it.
Advertisement
Old 02-25-2013, 10:55 PM #863
SevenGold-IV
Just the Tipp

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
Not your stance. Your poor arguments and misinformation spreading.
What misinformation? Specifically?
Old 02-25-2013, 11:00 PM #864
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Quote:
What misinformation? Specifically?
I am not going to go back and dig through threads. Sorry bout it.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:24 PM #865
SevenGold-IV
Just the Tipp

Quote:
I am not going to go back and dig through threads. Sorry bout it.
It's cool. Feel free to PM me about it if you ever find any evidence to support your accusation.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:03 AM #866
Blake360

Quote:
“She was standing out in a park with her friends in a neighborhood blocks away from where my kids…grew up, where our house is. She had just taken a chemistry test. And she was caught in the line of fire because some kids had some automatic weapons they didn’t need"
-Michelle Obama

Since when did handguns become automatic weapons?
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:29 AM #867
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Tuff is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:

No **** you are uninformed. You seemed to be completely unaware of the threat a gun registration poses to gun ownership, and why law abiding gun owners oppose them. And that gun control laws don't always reduce illegal gun ownership in many of the worlds nations.
He's here for the laughs, to bash Fox News, and just agree with almost everything that F1Venom and Carl post about. I **** you not, that's is his primary purpose for being here. He's not a serious poster here.

He'll never bring you back that misinformation he accused you of; It likely doesn't exist.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:26 AM #868
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Tuff, your crush is kinda cute, but sorry I'm not interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
He's here for the laughs
Can you blame me? There are threads about how Obama compares to Hitler...

Quote:
to bash Fox News.
Again, can you blame me?

Quote:
just agree with almost everything that F1Venom and Carl post about
I honestly don't think I agree with Venom or Carl (is that L2k?) that much... I absolutely disagreed with L2k on gun confiscation. Is that not good enough? I can probably provide more examples if you like.

Quote:
I **** you not, that's is his primary purpose for being here. He's not a serious poster here.
90% of your posts are ad homs on me and the other 10% are bull****... And I am the useless poster?
Old 03-03-2013, 12:07 PM #869
F1VENOM

Quote:
Tuff, your crush is kinda cute, but sorry I'm not interested.

Again, can you blame me?

I honestly don't think I agree with Venom or Carl (is that L2k?) that much... I absolutely disagreed with L2k on gun confiscation. Is that not good enough? I can probably provide more examples if you like.

90% of your posts are ad homs on me and the other 10% are bull****... And I am the useless poster?
You're a libtard.* I'm a libtard.* We're best friends, it has to be true. Fall in line, ****er.

*As defined by a few on this forum.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:57 PM #870
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Again, I would like to make it clear, Shakey has voted for Obama and I haven't... But I guess I am a libtard because I find modern liberalism to be slightly less stupid than modern conservatism (neo-con and con included).
Old 03-03-2013, 02:36 PM #871
F1VENOM

Quote:
Again, I would like to make it clear, Shakey has voted for Obama and I haven't... But I guess I am a libtard because I find modern liberalism to be slightly less stupid than modern conservatism (neo-con and con included).
Wear that badge, libtard.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 03-04-2013, 07:56 AM #872
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Tuff is a founding member
Quote:
Funny, did I suggest he was as bad as Hitler? Cause you're pal Martain actually indirectly DID say Obama was worse with Hitler, and you let that one slide.

Wow, wrecked. You're like 0 for 7 this week. I hope you aren't a leadoff hitter with that terrible OBP.

Quote:
a) You know it's L2K
b) Yeah show me where you really took him to task on gun confiscation. Show me the exact thread where you came at him like you and Venom have me at any point. Provide that (unlike how you provided the misinformation you showed above) and I'll be impressed.

Hop to it, Horace.

Quote:
Again, I would like to make it clear, Shakey has voted for Obama and I haven't
Neither did I. Do well to remember that. I voted Stalin, said so more than once.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:16 AM #873
F1VENOM

I feel posters like Volucris do a pretty good job at handling those discussions. Far better than I do as I tend to play Devil's Advocate and get called a gun grabbing libtard, even by those whom opinion I share.

Go slap a tampon in there and get back to your thread.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:53 PM #874
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Far better than I do as I tend to play Devil's Advocate and get called a gun grabbing libtard, even by those whom opinion I share.
Welcome to the world of political "discussion."

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Treghc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:56 PM #875
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Quote:
Funny, did I suggest he was as bad as Hitler? Cause you're pal Martain actually indirectly DID say Obama was worse with Hitler, and you let that one slide.
I said "There are threads about how Obama compares to Hitler...".

Wow, wrecked. You're like 0 for 7 this week. I hope you aren't a leadoff hitter with that terrible OBP.

Quote:
Cause you're pal Martain actually indirectly DID say Obama was worse with Hitler, and you let that one slide.
No he didn't. He didn't rank either Hitler or Obama. That does not imply that he indirectly said Obama was worse than Hitler, you moron.

Quote:
a) You know it's L2K
Who is "carl" though? Really. I'm presuming it's another old account that got banned, but I'm not sure which one.

Also, why are you talking about L2k anyways. He didn't even post in your last thread. His last activity is 01-25-2013 03:23 PM.

And I thought you had a crush on me... You ***** about him when he hasn't even posted in a month.

Quote:
Neither did I. Do well to remember that. I voted Stalin, said so more than once.
I meant in a real election not your stupid *** thread. I am a libtard who has never voted from Barack Obama in an election. Wanna take a picture with me?
Old 03-04-2013, 01:31 PM #876
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post
Welcome to the world of political "discussion."
It's amazing how much trying to call someone out on bull**** is seen as you taking the opposite stance on the issue. If I went to a professor with some bunk *** science they'd call me out on it even if they agreed with the conclusion. Assumptions cannot be made without a solid foundation, a fact that gets lost around here.
Old 03-15-2013, 02:03 AM #877
Blake360

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...tory?track=rss

Quote:
There are, in increasingly frightening numbers, cells of angry men in the United States preparing for combat with the U.S. government. They are usually heavily armed, blinded by an intractable hatred, often motivated by religious zeal.

They're not jihadists. They are white, right-wing Americans, nearly all with an obsessive attachment to guns, who may represent a greater danger to the lives of American civilians than international terrorists.
Who knew white right-wing Americans are now terrorists. News to me. And what is this "blinded by an intractable hatred" he speaks of? What a sound analysis this is, I bet this guy has a phD in psychology.

Quote:
These groups should be closely monitored, with resources adequate to the task, even if it means shifting some homeland security money from the hunt for foreign terrorists.
Yes, we should even have drones hovering outside white people's windows monitoring their every move. I just feel so threatened knowing these terrorists are getting away with their intractable hatred, and coming up with evil plans of preserving liberty.

Just look at how evil this assault-rifle toting white right-ring racist is:

I wonder who that is by the way. Can anybody tell me?

Last edited by Blake360 : 03-15-2013 at 02:20 AM.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:17 AM #878
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
These are not new sentiments.The federalists thought the same of the republicans when they first showed up to combat them (legislatively).

PS - Alexander Hamilton was a dick.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:41 AM #879
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Yes, let's worry about who's calling who names rather than the core issue:

The stupidity of the general public putting so much damned focus on something that has a 0.0048% chance of killing you in this country. Actually, that's the chance to be murdered at all. A murder involving guns is even lower.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Treghc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:27 PM #880
Blake360

http://news.yahoo.com/police-fla-col...214000543.html

Quote:
A college student with two guns, hundreds of rounds of ammunition and a backpack filled with explosives pulled a dorm fire alarm Monday in an apparent attempt to force other students out into the open so that he could slaughter them, authorities said. But he instead put a bullet in his head as police closed in.
I wonder what would have happened if the police weren't there. And liberals don't think they shouldn't be in schools.

Last edited by Blake360 : 03-18-2013 at 11:30 PM.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:32 PM #881
F1VENOM

Police on a college campus isn't what was being discussed and you know it. Be glad nothing worse came of it and leave it at that. If you try to politicize it you're no better than the Brady Campaign people you guys talk **** about.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:52 PM #882
Blake360

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Police on a college campus isn't what was being discussed and you know it. Be glad nothing worse came of it and leave it at that. If you try to politicize it you're no better than the Brady Campaign people you guys talk **** about.
Actually it is what's being discussed, because I seem to recall a bunch of liberals saying the police at columbine didn't make any difference by being there and therefore no schools including colleges should bother having police because guns are scary and dangerous.
Case in point:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2347096.html

But I thought "Police on a college campus isn't what was being discussed". Well, the truth prevails over bull****.

Last edited by Blake360 : 03-19-2013 at 12:02 AM.