PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-21-2013, 03:12 PM #1
Wulfgar

Team Looking for Players

A friend and I are looking to either start a team or hook up with another team. Only problem is that we both have families and don't have the resources/time to play more than a couple tournaments a year and we live north of the Twin Cities (Princeton). Oh, and we're both over 30.
I have been playing for 5 or 6 years and my team mate has been playing for almost 20. Is there anybody in the area looking to be on a serious team but not play more than 2-3 tourneys a year? Looking for 3 people to do 5 man D-5 (we've been out of the tourney scene for a couple years). Or if you have a team that needs a couple drop-ins or scrimmage people let me know. Been having a hard time finding people that are serious and have a good attitude about paintball. Thanks.

-Bob Othoudt
Wulfgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:05 PM #2
sooUSDM

sooUSDM plays in the APPA beginner division
Me and a buddy would probably be willing to join up with you guys. We live pretty close to you... right in cambridge and isanti. We're looking to pick up a couple since 2 of our members bailed on us. LMK if your interested.
sooUSDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:24 PM #3
Wulfgar

I am interested. Where do you usually play? Deadly Jester?
I am out of town until next week, but we should find a time to get together and see if it will work. We were planning on trying out Deadly Jester when I get back. PM me a email address and we can find a day that works. Probably in the first two weeks of July.
Old 06-24-2013, 05:11 PM #4
Strahd

About time Someone is looking to hook up with us. Almost gave up hope. I know nothing is in stone, But a step in the right direction. Get in touch with Wulfgar or You can also get a hold of me (Im capt of team Mn Rush)https://www.facebook.com/#!/shawn.berndt.5
Strahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:17 AM #5
sooUSDM

sooUSDM plays in the APPA beginner division
That field is still up? i figured the owner took it down?
We usually make the trip all the way to twin cities paintball (PGI Field) or splat tag for outdoor events and we played our first tournament at AA a few months ago. Ill get in contact with one of you and we can set something up!
sooUSDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:06 PM #6
Wulfgar

Sounds good.
ReplyRegional Ups