PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-09-2013, 07:18 AM #64
phillysteve

Annual Supporting Member
phillysteve supports DLX Technology
I'm sure a few minor defects you could ignore but that marker has a flaw at every section of the entire marker, it looks like ****.

The fact that ANSgear picked that marker up, looked at it, and sent it out looking like that shows that they don't give a **** about the customer as long as they know their return policy makes it impossible for them to not make money off of it.
phillysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:30 AM #65
Searider808

Quote:
Originally Posted by shokertm View Post
Exaclty why you never purchase ans gears custom anno's.

You purchase a regular color you like and ship to annodizers with a huge credibility, the one I use is fx annodizing
Agreed. I bought an " Storm Trooper" Axe Pro and my detents and feedneck were loose. Like two fingers loose. And my ASA was pretty wobbly also. Yeah, stick with manufacturer colors. Other than that, still love my gat.
Searider808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:33 PM #66
aimeagle21
I'm kind of a big deal!

Annual Supporting Member
aimeagle21 is a Supporting Member
aimeagle21 posts videos on PbNation
aimeagle21 plays in the APPA D4 division
aimeagle21 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Buying local doesn't always guarantee anything. I have one local pb shop and they do not return anything. Literally, my daughter bought a candy bar from them and the chocolate was almost white and it was a milky way. They wouldn't replace it. Bought a fill nipple in package never took it out of the package $15+ not able to return. Same with a mask bought new and never used not able to return. I'm talking simple things here not a $1600+ marker but I can only imagine that it would be the same story.
Fierce Photography!

Old style trust

Last edited by aimeagle21 : 01-09-2013 at 02:52 PM.
aimeagle21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:43 PM #67
f8al
BOOBY GT FOUNDER

f8al plays in the PSP
f8al donated to help Peyton Trent
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
f8al posts videos on PbNation
f8al supports our troops
I really wish I could say I was surprised by this **** anodizing job, but seeing as it came from ANS I am anything BUT surprised. Being a manager for a shop and online retailer of course I will tell you that you should have gone local, and I did see your post about it being a gift, but this only solidifies why no one should ever buy from ANS. I honestly stop counting how many times a guy got burned by purchasing one of the "super cool" exclusives they offer after pumping me off for hours on what guns to look at getting because it just got old. Things like this need to be made known to the general public so people are aware of what shady people they are.

I sincerely hope you get some sort or solution out of them, though I feel pretty safe in saying they are going to tell you to figure it out on your own. I am sincerely sorry for your misfortune, especially seeing as it was intended to be a kind gesture from your parents and I truly hope things turn our for you with this. Best of luck man.
Email Me For All Your Paintball Needs
f8al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:59 PM #68
skillkilla

i would post something on dlx's facebook page- they pay alot more attention to that. the guys at luxe are great- im sure they'll take care of you.
skillkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:44 AM #69
prologix
Now:running with scissors

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Well has this been worked out? Did ANS swap it or refund you $$$? I am curious what they did for you. If you do not get a fair offer to make it right, i would call your credit card company, they can withhold payment and assist you in working out the dispute. I think you have 30 days so you may be coming up on that limit soon.
Attending: Blazing Saddles @ LVP 5/3/2014
1) Yes I have gold ups, no I do not need them. We could do a deal I suppose. 2) Hey, when we talk price lets talk all inclusive (shipping and paypal fees).
prologix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:52 AM #70
pinky
Vintage Paintball

pinky is a founding member
pinky is a Professional paintball player
pinky is an Ultimate field/store owner
pinky plays in the USPL
pinky plays in the PSP
pinky plays in the APPA Pro division
Buy Local
pinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:07 AM #71
RogueShooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwish_DW View Post
I have never seen a DLX Factory anno job done that poorly. I suspect it's something ans had done on the side.
Agreed. I know ANS carries colors that I've never seen offered by DLX themselves, and since ANS annodizes many other guns in their "custom" schemes I'm willing to bet they use the same annodizer for all of them.

Although, on the off chance it was like this from DLX I'm sure they'll take care of you. I've never known them not to do everything they can to make sure their customers are happy.
GOG/DLX - Valken - QuickShot Paintball - FogDoc.com - TechT - Deadlywind

Last edited by RogueShooter : 01-10-2013 at 04:11 AM.
RogueShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:28 PM #72
aaronszalai
Luxe Luther

aaronszalai supports DLX Technology
That really sucks dude.
aaronszalai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:29 PM #73
aaronszalai
Luxe Luther

aaronszalai supports DLX Technology
I am waiting for mine to get through customs from ans.
aaronszalai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:33 PM #74
ninjaballerassasin
Louie M.

ninjaballerassasin plays in the PSP
ninjaballerassasin owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ninjaballerassasin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Nothing from ans, was supposed to send in my gun at the beginning of the weeks, but school started up again and ive been busy, so hopefully tomorrow.
ninjaballerassasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:18 AM #75
K-Squared
NOT A 2k9r

Annual Supporting Member
K-Squared owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
K-Squared owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
K-Squared supports Team VICIOUS
K-Squared supports Team VICIOUS
K-Squared has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
K-Squared has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Dude this is going to sound ****in super sappy and girly but when I saw the first post I was like "damn, not an awesome luxe" then a few posts later I read that it was a gift from your parents and it absolutely broke my heart. Like I can see it now, they give you a box and they are both watching you open it and when you see the anno job you know its ****ty but you have to act like you love it cause after all is a $1600+ gun and they think they are doing something amazing for you which they are but the anno sucks so you have to basically tell them that you want to return it. This is like forreal hella sad. I hope it all works out man. Subbed for conclusion.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:56 PM #76
KMA

KMA is a founding member
KMA supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Squared View Post
Dude this is going to sound ****in super sappy and girly but when I saw the first post I was like "damn, not an awesome luxe" then a few posts later I read that it was a gift from your parents and it absolutely broke my heart. Like I can see it now, they give you a box and they are both watching you open it and when you see the anno job you know its ****ty but you have to act like you love it cause after all is a $1600+ gun and they think they are doing something amazing for you which they are but the anno sucks so you have to basically tell them that you want to return it. This is like forreal hella sad. I hope it all works out man. Subbed for conclusion.
Thought the exact same thing when I first read it... kind of felt like the OP should suck it up since it was a gift from his rents and the last thing he'd want is to make them feel badly about it. At the very least, he should be keeping all of this churn on the down low so they don't know about it. Otherwise he's very self centered IMHO.
╚╝╚╩╩═╩╩╝╚
R&M Paintball - Headrush - BlackSheep
100% Positive Feedback
KMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:38 PM #77
ninjaballerassasin
Louie M.

ninjaballerassasin plays in the PSP
ninjaballerassasin owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ninjaballerassasin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
@KMA not really. My parents do not know much about paintball, so I feel like they where taken advantage of because ANSgear is the first thing that come up on google. After I explained the situation to my parents they were annoyed that the company would ship such product (I showed them other pictures,) and they actually demanded that I try and get it straightened out for them.
ninjaballerassasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:42 PM #78
KMA

KMA is a founding member
KMA supports DLX Technology
I understand... but even if they do too, there's a good chance they feel badly. You have to be careful. I'm a parent with teenage kids and used to be one a long time ago. Just something to think about... maybe avoid going on and on about it at least. Good luck!
╚╝╚╩╩═╩╩╝╚
R&M Paintball - Headrush - BlackSheep
100% Positive Feedback
KMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:53 PM #79
AmaZeBee

AmaZeBee owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
AmaZeBee supports DLX Technology
ive never had a problem with ansgear till i got my luxe and one there was a leak when i air it up and found there was half of an oring in the asa like on the asa knob there was half an oring so i replaced that then the charger came apart when i took it out of the box also my jjoysick doesnt work when i try to use the minus unless i take out the speaker frame i contacted ans gear and they said not our problem call dlx and my luxe came late cuz they didnt have the color on there website that i bought so they called me to days later to tell me this and i had to get a new color plus my luxe came late so i didnt get it tell 10pm the night before my tourney....ever since this escapade ive never ordereed from there again
AmaZeBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:08 PM #80
ProjectPb
ProjectPb.com

ProjectPb owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ProjectPb supports DLX Technology
Sorry to hear about this. But as stated by other's, let this be a lesson to other's out there to buy local!

We proudly offer: Ninja, DLX, GoG, Bob Long, Exalt, Dangerous Powers, HK, Contract Killer, Virtue, and more
ProjectPb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:18 PM #81
Trall85
Eat all the things!!

Annual Supporting Member
Trall85 is BST Legit
Trall85 plays in the PSP
Trall85 plays in the APPA D4 division
Trall85 is Legendary
Trall85 supports Empire
Trall85 is All In
ANSgear buys blemished anos for cheaper cost and then just throws a "custom ano" on it. while It may look good, they voided the warranty and also they do not offer a warranty so you are SOL more times than not. :/

hope you got this resolved!
|SPONSORS|
EMPIRE | RPS | NINJA | GARMENT GEAR | RAZA | EKK
Trall85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:17 PM #82
gunz411

gunz411 is a Supporting Member
Terrible!
gunz411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:00 PM #83
subtle

subtle is a Supporting Member
subtle owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
I bought a tank from ANS gear once. ANS sent me a used tank, with air in the tank and scratches on the tank and obvious wear on the threads. They wouldn't do anything about it except lie to BBB when I filed a claim.

ANS!
subtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:39 AM #84
awwjeezitscrazy
Hinata <3

awwjeezitscrazy is a Supporting Member
awwjeezitscrazy plays in the APPA D4 division
awwjeezitscrazy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
awwjeezitscrazy has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
the funny thing about this whole thread is "Would you pay 1600+"

you got this for a graduation present.. you didnt pay for anything! your so ungrateful and picky dude... as long as the marker shoots tits YOUR GOLDEN.. come on man quit complaining.. you got a 1600 dollar gun for FREE 99 FROM YOUR PARENTS HARD EARNED MONEY!!

since when did paintball become a fashion show anyways.. flashy flamboyant annos..