Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-23-2012, 06:43 AM #22
StealthLogics

StealthLogics owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ive had a horrible transaction with ans once and one time only i will never deal with them again
i ordered a pe kit bag got it and it was ripped and the clamps were broken they told me i ahd to send it back to pe and they gave me a brand new color and the bigger size for no charge
GO P.E. !!!!!
StealthLogics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 12:27 PM #23
poopresearch
Dr Nick

poopresearch plays in the PSP
poopresearch supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by **Entropy** View Post
This happened to several of our customers at the field, the annoes are very poorly done and are packaged without being inspected for imperfections. We also had issues with several markers that were powder coated to the point where barrels didn't fit on guns and parts leaked because tolerances were off. They will want to take the marker back and just give you a new one or the same one with a new anno, in the cases I just mentioned we were not satisfied with their solution to the issue. It makes a great case for buying local, and as a store owner I remind people that ANS is big, and they have never been a great company service wise but I get that they have a great selection, buyer beware.
I play for DBS and many of the DBS players use guns that are considered blems by DLX. The DLX blem guns look way better than that gat. In fact, about half the time it's hard to figure out where the blemish is. After two seasons on my 1.5, I still haven't figured it out! I don't think that gun ever would have left DLX looking like that.

Sorry mate, best of luck getting things sorted. This is a cautionary tale for everyone, support the businesses that support their customers.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:29 PM #24
AustinTorset

AustinTorset is playing at Living Legends VI
AustinTorset owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
AustinTorset has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
AustinTorset supports DLX Technology
yeah they do kinda suck they sent me the wrong color luxe...
AustinTorset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 02:56 PM #25
poopresearch
Dr Nick

poopresearch plays in the PSP
poopresearch supports DLX Technology
^^^

Austin, aren't you local? Why the heck would you buy a Luxe from ANS when you live near DBS?!?!?!
Old 12-23-2012, 05:26 PM #26
jtguy2269
PL gun collector

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopresearch View Post
^^^

Austin, aren't you local? Why the heck would you buy a Luxe from ANS when you live near DBS?!?!?!
Lol I'm from the Midwest and I go through DBS. If I told my parents what gun I wanted you would be damn sure I'd be tere when they placed the order
jtguy2269 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:12 PM #27
ninjaballerassasin
Louie M.

ninjaballerassasin plays in the PSP
ninjaballerassasin owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ninjaballerassasin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
more pics with a better angle and a little better light.

http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/y...psfbff01e3.jpg
ninjaballerassasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:39 PM #28
Hey there bro
www.DMBpaintball.com

Annual Supporting Member
Hey there bro is BST Legit
Hey there bro owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Hey there bro owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
im terribly sorry this happened to u, ive ordered from em a few times and they were somewhat alright. The worst is the part by the bolt latch. also if u return it i recommend a pooty luxe, i love mine
Hey there bro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:10 AM #29
rexisme

Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
That sucks.....

If anything, I'd contact DLX after its all said and done and just be like "I dont expect anything from you, however, this is how markers are coming from ANS that are representing your name" or something of the sorts....

Thats about the only good thing about an internet retailer, piss enough people off, you can eventually put them out of business....

I will NEVER order from ANS gear. We should get some sort of mob/mafia going for that.... The f'ANSmob
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:40 PM #30
Barney

Barney owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Barney supports Empire
Barney is All In
I'm fairly certain that that is a factory anno. These pearl guns are hand done and are not perfect. That said, it does look rough. I'm pretty suprised it didn't go out as a blem.
Barn
Barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 07:30 AM #31
BELOWZERO
2JZGTE POWERED

Annual Supporting Member
BELOWZERO is playing at Living Legends V
BELOWZERO is playing at Living Legends VI
BELOWZERO owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
BELOWZERO supports Team VICIOUS
BELOWZERO plays in the APPA D4 division
BELOWZERO is Legendary
BELOWZERO is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney View Post
I'm fairly certain that that is a factory anno. These pearl guns are hand done and are not perfect. That said, it does look rough. I'm pretty suprised it didn't go out as a blem.
Barn
also with all the blem guns ive bought, it said it on the box id look at the sticker on on the box to check and see if its labeled as a blem

MUST STOP GUN BEING A GUN WHORE
FOR ALL YOUR BOBLONG NEEDS PM TIM2THOUSAND4
Field of Dreams
900-999-999
BELOWZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 07:34 AM #32
hscpaintballa

hscpaintballa plays in the PSP
hscpaintballa is playing at Living Legends VI
hscpaintballa owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
hscpaintballa supports Team VICIOUS
hscpaintballa plays in the APPA D3 division
hscpaintballa supports DLX Technology
I have used ANS for a lot of soft goods. Gun parts, squeegees, lube, clothes etc and have NEVER had a single issue with them having things in stock or reasonable shipping times. However I have not purchased a gun from them. The newer pics of that gun look terrible!!! I have a crush luxe and the colors look a ton better than that anno! The unevenness is very disappointing and I hoping that dlx will find a way to make it right for u

KPS PAINTBALL
hscpaintballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:05 AM #33
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

Annual Supporting Member
phillysteve is Legendary
phillysteve is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by hscpaintballa View Post
I have used ANS for a lot of soft goods. Gun parts, squeegees, lube, clothes etc and have NEVER had a single issue with them having things in stock or reasonable shipping times. However I have not purchased a gun from them. The newer pics of that gun look terrible!!! I have a crush luxe and the colors look a ton better than that anno! The unevenness is very disappointing and I hoping that dlx will find a way to make it right for u
I've ordered from them many times before. I'd say 4 out of 5 times they find a way to screw up the order. You don't get a reputation like theirs without screwing up _a lot_.
GLOCK 19
phillysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:41 AM #34
GaryR1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysteve View Post
I've ordered from them many times before. I'd say 4 out of 5 times they find a way to screw up the order. You don't get a reputation like theirs without screwing up _a lot_.
One problem with that.

It's also probable that since they do such a large number of orders, that they would have a larger count (terms of raw numbers) of complaints. It's the % that I would be interested in. Any business owner will tell you that a customer is much more likely to spread bad news then good news.

I personally don't shop there, I prefer punishers.

I would also argue that internet retailers is not the downfall of brick and mortars, but the manufactures and the retailers fault.

Paintball actually does a good job maintaining MAP Prices, so I blame local and state govt for taxes. I order online because I don't have to pay the outrageous 10% Chicago Tax. I also get annoy'd when Brick and Mortars over charge too, and if you are running your business right, and selling the right products/brands, there is no need for an extra % on top of MAP.
Old 12-26-2012, 02:17 PM #35
carolinaragetc

carolinaragetc plays in the PSP
carolinaragetc plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney View Post
Barn
I seriously doubt this is a DLX factory anno
carolinaragetc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:51 PM #36
Bobtheballer
wanabe gunwhore

Bobtheballer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme View Post
That sucks.....

If anything, I'd contact DLX after its all said and done and just be like "I dont expect anything from you, however, this is how markers are coming from ANS that are representing your name" or something of the sorts....

Thats about the only good thing about an internet retailer, piss enough people off, you can eventually put them out of business....

I will NEVER order from ANS gear. We should get some sort of mob/mafia going for that.... The f'ANSmob
This is exactly what I'm thinking. At least make sure DLX knows about this as well. They shouldn't be allowing someone else to reanno their guns like this and send them out without checking them for defects. DLX has a great reputation for incredibly high quality stuff, I would hope they would be pretty upset about this situation as well.

I would contact DLX now to though, just to see if they would at least help put some pressure on ANS to make things right.
Bobtheballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:20 PM #37
juggernaught_lives
Mowing Fools Since 1987

juggernaught_lives plays in the PSP
juggernaught_lives is for the Gunfight
Mos Def contact DLX explain the situation and have your receipt ready in case they ask or question it. I'm sure DLX will try to help straighten this out or at least help you get another of the same Luxe. Keep in mind there is always going to be imperfections on custom Anno's that, however, is too many on one marker.

If you try to go back to ANS they might try to get you with the "RESTOCKING FEE". Try to get DLX to Leverage an exchange for you.
Dye i4 LENSES and MASK BAGS F/S/T
Disruptive Custom Anodized Full Barrel Kit with 15" Carbon Fiber Tip and Barrel Case
juggernaught_lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:55 PM #38
p.lovell
Historically Slow

Annual Supporting Member
p.lovell plays in the PSP
p.lovell supports Team VICIOUS
p.lovell is an NCPA player
p.lovell is All In
As others have said, calling DLX will be the best thing you can do. I would stay away from trying to deal with and, and the customer service from DLX is outstanding, and they're always willing to help.
p.lovell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:16 PM #39
backwoodspball
Old School 80's Baller

backwoodspball owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
backwoodspball supports DLX Technology
Ive ordered from ANS gear since they pretty much started online. Never had a issue. Got a size that didnt fix once, sent it back, and they sent me the new pair. Never have had a issue with customer service either talking to them.

I wouldnt order from them if they have screwed me over 2-3 times before though? espically buying a 1600 dollar marker!!!! They will make it right im sure, but lesson learned. If someone keeps doing you wrong, why order from them again and again

L.E. Red Camo Clone GT
Clear Orange DM13
backwoodspball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:24 PM #40
ccruz99
Naval Surface Warfare

ccruz99 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ccruz99 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ccruz99 supports DLX Technology
I ordered a 2.0 luxe through a paintbal store that got it from ANS gear. I didn't like the anno on the barrel and contacted DLX and they told to me to send it back to them and they would give me another one. I saw another gun with a gold barrel and saw that it had imperections as well. The PB shop told me light color barrels were not as clean as the anno on the gun; and snce they weren't too bad I just kept it.

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13

CURRENT GATS:
LUXE 2.0 Purple/Gold, Ego11 Regal 2, Victory Ripper Black/Lime, Invert Mini V3 Blue, BT TM7, Autococker System X Vengeance

Last edited by ccruz99 : 12-27-2012 at 11:26 PM. Reason: typo
ccruz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:16 AM #41
tjgriff13

tjgriff13 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
The anno was done by DLX on their Facebook page they show pictures of this body.
tjgriff13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:38 PM #42
tinopaintball

Annual Supporting Member
tinopaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tinopaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tinopaintball supports Team VICIOUS
tinopaintball supports Team VICIOUS
tinopaintball supports DLX Technology
here is the factory/ facebook pic, that tjgriff is talking about, just thought a link might help.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=567345559958460&set=pb.186878974671 789.-2207520000.1356892325&type=3&theater

I have personally never had a problem with ans, but i have seen or heard of alot of people that have.
Vicious CSL #3 --- Candy red ninja 68/45 --- SEED Rotor
Etha --------------------Ninja 68/45----------- Rotor

Last edited by tinopaintball : 12-30-2012 at 12:41 PM.
tinopaintball is offline   Reply With Quote