DefTone
finger lickin good

Annual Supporting Member
DefTone is a Supporting Member
DefTone is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
DefTone supports Team VICIOUS
Looking to build a UWL 10man team

How many guys from the upper mid west we got on here?? I'm talking South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, MN, Iowa????
And if we have any, how many of you guys have tournament experience???
Now, here's why I ask....
I'm from KY originally, moved around a lot due to my wife's work "healthcare", and I'm now in South Dakota "Sioux Falls area"...I started playing tournaments back when tournaments were cool, yes in the woods in the 90's...Once X-Ball took over I stepped out of the scene, just to dang old & out of shape to do that stuff, lol...I've been away from p-ball for a few years but now I'm back into it and I found out about the UWL series and I've got the tournament bug all over again....So, I'm wanting to build a 10man UWL team ASAP!!! So, now I'm scouring the frozen tundra for guys to build a new team....I'm not looking to play the whole series, no traveling to Cali "unless everyone wants to, lol" but I would like to play the Nebraska events, and maybe the Chicago events if possible if it works out where we could...So, I would need guys that were able to travel for events, guys that can afford to spend the money to pay entry fees & buy paint...
We could arrange a few practices here & there in kind of neutral places, probably not every weekend kind of stuff but maybe once or twice a month....I miss woods tournaments and just wanna get back into it since they were a blast to play.
If anyone is interested get intouch with me

You wanna make $14 the hard way?
DefTone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:12 AM #2
sh0wt1m3

sh0wt1m3 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
sh0wt1m3 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I live in Minnesota but travel a lot to SD ND WISC. Would be intrested in joining have played few tournments at splat tags and some speed ball tournments at air assualt.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:16 AM #3
DefTone
finger lickin good

Annual Supporting Member
DefTone is a Supporting Member
DefTone is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
DefTone supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0wt1m3 View Post
I live in Minnesota but travel a lot to SD ND WISC. Would be intrested in joining have played few tournments at splat tags and some speed ball tournments at air assualt.
Drop me a PM with contact info including email

You wanna make $14 the hard way?
DefTone is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups