Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D4 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
I guess I am a bit more old school where I believe guns don't kill people just like forks don't make people fat and neither does McDonalds . The person Willingly consuming it is to blame .

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-17-2012, 04:24 AM #107
pbmink (Banned)
Ain't nobody dope as me

pbmink is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
I guess I am a bit more old school where I believe guns don't kill people just like forks don't make people fat and neither does McDonalds . The person Willingly consuming it is to blame .
I think we differ greatly on what is "willingly consuming". I'm sorry but if my 280 calorie shake started being close to 10x that without my knowledge I don't think I would be to happy or "willing".

Ya, a 6 year old kid knows to put down the daily after school mcflurry so he doesn't get fat....
Old 12-17-2012, 04:36 AM #108
GoatGoatGoose (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
I don't see how it's domestic abuse he is making her a protein shake that doesn't have the most amazing macros .

This would be like saying its domestic abuse to buy your fat kid a mcflurry at McDonalds each day .

Besides they arnt even married .

The ghost bulk was epic . What you you will never know if it can become epic Because we will never see the results . you think she is going to come in here and give us a play by play of how she handled it ? Nope .
We don't need a play by play. The op is done. He can't avoid his entire family seeing what he dis. We know what is going to happen. Also I doubt he will be posting on that site as much if at all now.

I enjoy watching an *******s life get ****ed up more than watching a girl I've never met get fat. If I want to see that I can just pick any girl on Facebook and go from hs pics to now and its the same result.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:34 AM #109
AzaTuR
¼ Skill ¾ My Shocker™

Annual Supporting Member
AzaTuR supports Cereal Killerz 2
AzaTuR helped look for balloons
AzaTuR supports Team VICIOUS
AzaTuR supports Bob Gurnsey
AzaTuR supports Sherwood Forest
AzaTuR is reppin' sidebar 4 life
AzaTuR supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatGoatGoose View Post
We don't need a play by play. The op is done. He can't avoid his entire family seeing what he dis. We know what is going to happen. Also I doubt he will be posting on that site as much if at all now.

I enjoy watching an *******s life get ****ed up more than watching a girl I've never met get fat. If I want to see that I can just pick any girl on Facebook and go from hs pics to now and its the same result.
tru dat
Old 12-17-2012, 08:46 AM #110
Jframe
Mary Wanna?

Annual Supporting Member
Jframe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I lol'd pretty hard at the original story. I would never have even thought about doing that to someone. Not that I wouldn't do that just that I wouldn't have been creative enough to think of that.

Dude is ****ed now though. Most of the time it's pretty easy to find out personal info from forums. On the motorcycle forum I frequent there was a guy posting stunt videos where he was dicking off in traffic and stunting on sidewalks during big rides. Dumb *** also posted a copy of a traffic ticket he received giving his name and address. He had his phone number in his sig with a link to his FB.

"The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. - Wayne LaPierre"
Old 12-17-2012, 08:47 AM #111
edudcixlsyd
ya boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmink View Post
wouldn't be too too difficult for a pbn'r to really **** me
dreams do come true :')
Old 12-17-2012, 09:02 AM #112
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jframe View Post
I lol'd pretty hard at the original story. I would never have even thought about doing that to someone. Not that I wouldn't do that just that I wouldn't have been creative enough to think of that.

Dude is ****ed now though. Most of the time it's pretty easy to find out personal info from forums. On the motorcycle forum I frequent there was a guy posting stunt videos where he was dicking off in traffic and stunting on sidewalks during big rides. Dumb *** also posted a copy of a traffic ticket he received giving his name and address. He had his phone number in his sig with a link to his FB.
I see it being pretty pointless to hide yourself that bad on a forum you frequent. If someone wants to find you, they will. Might as well make it easier for them.

Plus, I actually talk to people on this forum a good bit IRL. A lot of cool guys here.

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Old 12-17-2012, 09:34 AM #113
Jframe
Mary Wanna?

Annual Supporting Member
Jframe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampager2000 View Post
I see it being pretty pointless to hide yourself that bad on a forum you frequent. If someone wants to find you, they will. Might as well make it easier for them.

Plus, I actually talk to people on this forum a good bit IRL. A lot of cool guys here.
I agree, if someone wants your information bad enough they will get it. Kinda like when the Life Lock guy basically challenged the entire World that they couldn't steal his identity.

"The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. - Wayne LaPierre"
Closed Thread