Old 02-13-2015, 12:48 PM #1
Pb_for_me
Pro rec baller

Pb_for_me is playing at Living Legends VII
Pb_for_me owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Pb_for_me has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Pb_for_me has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Worst Shot Youve Ever Taken

I have seen some pretty brutal shots out there so what have u guys had, personally Im pretty lucky and the worst for me was chin ( I blame the dye i4s)
Advertisement
Old 02-13-2015, 12:53 PM #2
Nez

Got shot in the nuts. Will have a cup from now on. And yes it left a welt on my sack.
Nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 01:45 PM #3
LoneWolf99
Knight Stalker

has been a member for 10 years
HPA tank to the face, assaulted during a game.

Proudly Sponsored By:
Outdoor Extreme - Chesapeake City
Chipley Custom Machine (CCM)
Feel Good Inc. Pump Team

R.I.P. Rob "Cooter" Coltrane - OPFOR & Knight Stalker - Best of the Best, 1952 - 2010
LoneWolf99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 02:00 PM #4
Hocky

Hocky owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nez View Post
Got shot in the nuts. Will have a cup from now on. And yes it left a welt on my sack.
I saw the welt. Legit.
Hocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 02:38 PM #5
Pump Scout
Old gun,new gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Pump Scout is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Back about 1993 or so, ear protection wasn't required or standard. I was wearing a set of Leader goggles with just a faceplate attached. Got nailed in the ear from 30 feet. That hit rang my bell but good. I was dizzy and nauseous after... thinking back on it now, that's a low-grade concussion. That week, I ordered my first full-protection mask in the Vents Predator.

Any time I see masks getting smaller and smaller, I think back to that, and remember that head protection is the job of the mask, not making our heads smaller targets or allowing bounce areas with flesh.

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 02:42 PM #6
Clumzy
WORD

Clumzy is playing at Living Legends V
Clumzy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Clumzy posts videos on PbNation
Clumzy has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Getting lit up in the throat (i4's -.-), back of the head point blank, and an un-chrono'd ego to the back point blank take the cake. Let's just say I wasn't very happy in all of those situations.
Old 02-13-2015, 04:52 PM #7
paintzapper
Haven fun yet?

paintzapper supports Bob Gurnsey
paintzapper has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
paintzapper has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
For the worst looking hit, I got smacked in the jawbone in my attempt to bunker someone (I know I hit em, but I don't think he walked off). Less than 10' away, he was low, I was high, went right under my flex. As I was hopped up on adrenaline, I didn't register that it hurt, just that I was hit. Still have the scar after a couple years.

As for the most painful, back of the knee at point blank by my dad.
paintzapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 05:19 PM #8
ReynoldsZ33
Bazinga

ReynoldsZ33 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ReynoldsZ33 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ReynoldsZ33 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintzapper View Post
For the worst looking hit, I got smacked in the jawbone in my attempt to bunker someone (I know I hit em, but I don't think he walked off). Less than 10' away, he was low, I was high, went right under my flex. As I was hopped up on adrenaline, I didn't register that it hurt, just that I was hit. Still have the scar after a couple years.

As for the most painful, back of the knee at point blank by my dad.
OUCH..

My worst....

Nuts....I layed there for a while. I WAS full sprint, then I was full retard. Dropped my gun, Fell, teared up, got lit up. Was a fun day.

Any part of the oblique hurts....really sensitive part of your body. Those suck, but seem to happen often.

Arm pit....Bonus balled.

Adam's Apple....kinda tickled a bit, then I gagged, and vomited. Didn't break, kept playing. Then got bunkered. Sweet.
Old 02-13-2015, 05:53 PM #9
Baller_of_Paint
I just ball the paint

Was playing a game of recball on the hyperball field were you couldn't go past the fifty and only head shots killed you but you could respawn. Was at what was probably the 40, guy ran down the field, I saw him, took one shot and hit him perfectly in the middle of the mask. He respawned ran down the middle of the field went past the 50. (rule break #1) I was shooting out the right side and he came around the left side of the bunker and shot me 5 times point blank in the back in a game were only headshots count and he knew it. Needless to say I was pretty mad. If I come around a bunker I always either shoot them in their pack it surrender them, ALWAYS.

Florida Gator Fan

I Buy BROKEN Guns!!!
Baller_of_Paint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 07:32 PM #10
ReynoldsZ33
Bazinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller_of_Paint View Post
Was playing a game of recball on the hyperball field were you couldn't go past the fifty and only head shots killed you but you could respawn. Was at what was probably the 40, guy ran down the field, I saw him, took one shot and hit him perfectly in the middle of the mask. He respawned ran down the middle of the field went past the 50. (rule break #1) I was shooting out the right side and he came around the left side of the bunker and shot me 5 times point blank in the back in a game were only headshots count and he knew it. Needless to say I was pretty mad. If I come around a bunker I always either shoot them in their pack it surrender them, ALWAYS.

I always shoot for the pack. Piss on surrender....Unless I'm playing in the woods, then Ill surrender them....unless they point their gun at me....then they get shot.

But bunkering, I shoot for the pack. Ive only shot in the head once, mainly because they guy was shooting out that side of the bunker....and I didn't want him turning on me. Soooo I shot him in the head, Then went over and apologized and explained why. He was cool about it.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:40 PM #11
X-eon
Less Noobish

Playing a game of hyperball last week and it ended with me against three. I get my side lit up and as the ref calls the game I stand up. I apprantly spooked one of the guys cause he thought the game was still on and shot me in the neck from 15 feet. My vision was going and so was my balance so I braced myself. My neck is still swollen and I'm pretty sure I'll have a scar after it heals.
X-eon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 09:54 PM #12
GZFAN35
Old School

GZFAN35 is playing at Living Legends VII
GZFAN35 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
GZFAN35 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
My first day ever playing and I was on a hill with a kid who's parents obviously had money. I'm talking an Angel led with matching red jersey and pants with a IZE mask also in red. The kid is telling me how my rental is garbage and what not when boom, he bumps the gun and it lets a ball go no more than 3 inches from my leg. I didn't feel it right away but later on that day after a shower i wasn't able to walk without a reminder of that kid. Plus my mom wasn't happy her 13 year old son came home with a purple/yellow leg lol. Sad to say I was hooked after that day
Old 02-13-2015, 10:05 PM #13
Pb_for_me
Pro rec baller

Pb_for_me is playing at Living Legends VII
Pb_for_me owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Pb_for_me has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Pb_for_me has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
These sound pretty bas compared to mine
Old 02-13-2015, 10:27 PM #14
Crooked Shot

Got shot about 3 times from about 5-10 feet from a bud of mine when playing some outlaw ball. He was shoot extremely hot it cut holes right through my thin jacket and drew some blood.
Crooked Shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 10:38 PM #15
Jakethegardensnake
Cincinnati, Ohio

Me and my friend are BSing with the refs before they pick teams and my friend just looks down for a bit aims his gun with one hand and shoots me in the foot for no reason. Getting shot in the knuckle of your big toe hurts alot more then you might think. Needless to say I got payback right after, fun time though makes me smile looking back at it.

Interested in a ninja 45/45[/center]
Jakethegardensnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 10:47 PM #16
DyE 5
ߪ qr

Only a few come to memory; took on to the nads and I wasnt even playing, just watching from near the deadbox. Took 3 shots point blank to the back of the dome and 1 on my ear. Another was a straight ear shot that didnt even break. Ear protection isnt too great on the flex. The last one I took a shot to my flex from less than 10ft away, flex did its job and the ball didnt break but my chin definitely felt it
CCM Owner
Pump Player
DyE 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 10:52 PM #17
conorq7

conorq7 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
conorq7 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
conorq7 supports Empire
took 3 in the adams apple from my friend who was shooting 14 BPS.

Irish Pride

Last edited by conorq7 : Today at 05:18 PM.
conorq7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 01:56 AM #18
ReynoldsZ33
Bazinga

I did forget to mention that any shot you take while reffing realllllly sucks. Just minding your own and BAM!....wtf?

There are always more coming shortly behind them.
Old 02-14-2015, 02:12 AM #19
EmPIrEPaiNTbaLLeR27
Rockin' the Insight NG!

EmPIrEPaiNTbaLLeR27 supports Empire
Took a bounce to the nuts, instantly fell to the ground. Ended up crawling to the deadbox. Everything went white, I tasted blood, and I felt like vomiting. A few minutes later after I had felt a bit better, I noticed that I was wet down there, so I went into the bathroom to check myself to see if I was bleeding or had pissed myself. Nope. It was a different uhh... male fluid.. Luckily I had an extra pair of boxers, lol.

Funny thing is, my friend took a bounce to the Adam's apple that same point as I was dry-heaving behind the deadbox. My vision had came back just enough to see him on his knees clutching his throat, hahaha. What a terrible point that was for us.

Last edited by EmPIrEPaiNTbaLLeR27 : 02-14-2015 at 02:42 AM.
EmPIrEPaiNTbaLLeR27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 04:18 AM #20
FeiLong

I remember coming around the bunker out dorito and it turned out to be some scared renter kid so small I wondered what he was doing out on the field. His eyes turned wide as saucepans and he started pulling the trigger for dear life. I took the first one to the adams apple and couldn't breathe/talk to call myself out so he just keeps pulling his trigger in terror again and again.. same spot.

The other was during a 3 on 1. I was the 1. Guy came around back of my bunker and I felt the tip of his barrel brushing my skin before taking 3 shots to the back. It hurt so bad.. and we chrono'd him at 320. I was going to say something but when we all chrono'd I was shooting hot too. It was one of those days with a frosty cold morning where the sun comes up and suddenly you're sweating so I don't blame either of us for that at all. But MAN did that hurt!

At lunch I took off my jersey and was just in my t-shirt and people asked me why I had 3 splats on my undershirt despite several layers. I take my shirt off and they're blood not paint.

Those were the worst.
FeiLong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 10:09 AM #21
DranDran

Shot to the neck from someone who was shooting 316 fps, from about 50 feet it drew blood.