Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 10-15-2014, 12:52 PM #1
MrKnoxville

Annual Supporting Member
MrKnoxville owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
MrKnoxville has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Axe Element scythe trigger/Lurker bolt kit

Selling some extra parts from my axe. First I have a black Element scythe trigger. It's hands down my favorite trigger that was made for the axe. The shape fits your hands great and the bigger size of the trigger makes walking it soooo easy.

Price is 15 shipped

Second is a Lurker bolt kit. I'll be honest when I first got this kit it was a pain to setup. After running thru some emails with the guys at lurker they had me going in no time. It completely changed the shoot on my axe. Sound signature was noticeably different and shot was softer. After all the trouble I would def say it was worth it. The kit comes with everything it would come with new just a cheaper price.

Price is 15 shipped

If you would like to buy both items I can sell them for 25 shipped together.

Email opengineer917@gmail.com or text 8658031897 for pictures.
MrKnoxville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-18-2014, 06:22 PM #2
ambushpb101

axe parts

I'll take both for 25 shipped. Lmk where to paypal. Pay tmr morning. Have a concert tonight.
ambushpb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 11:39 PM #3
nePhantom
I love my Cheese

If he falls through Ill take them
nePhantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 07:23 PM #4
sokopath
Kitty Amazing

Annual Supporting Member
sokopath is Legendary
sokopath supports Empire
did these ever sell?

sokopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 06:00 PM #5
sokopath
Kitty Amazing

Annual Supporting Member
sokopath is Legendary
sokopath supports Empire
take that as yes, huh?

sokopath is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.