Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Should walking tanks be able to jump?
Yes 8 42.11%
No 11 57.89%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2013, 10:25 PM #22
Tusken Raider

IN my opinion the whole different color paint as AT paint is a bit hinky. Cheaper than nerfs sure and I fully understand the reasoning namely safety.

Jumping and walking tanks? No, unless it is a game themed to accept them.

The balls are stress balls. The squash balls I have not tried yet, but I certainly will. The issue will be getting fields to accept the balls instead of nerfs. And using the balls does something, it cuts the range that RPG crews can fire from.
Advertisement
Old 01-10-2013, 01:19 AM #23
4G010H3R0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAngelSS View Post
140 fps is really lame. the chrono for nerfs has been historically 230 fps. are we beacoming so weak that we have to lower the fps on a peice of foam? My jcs shoots about 160 fps and i consider it total junk and only use it as a last resort. Ill never play in a game with a 140 fps limit. i played a viper game last fall and had a good time.i actuall was handhald a/t most of the weekend. i dont recall a gay 140 fps limit.

230fps seems insane to me. I keep my havoc at about 155-160 and have actually blown brand new nerf rockets apart hitting buildings/trees within 45-50 ft. Heck at that speed ive had JCS rockets blow up just leaving my havoc. I can easily go 75 yards at that speed angled correctly. I dont think ive ever had my launcher above 180 in fear of hurting someone by accident.
4G010H3R0 is offline   Reply With Quote