Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-12-2012, 10:20 PM #1
Sonicdave

has been a member for 10 years
Sonicdave plays in the PSP
Sonicdave supports DLX Technology
Any Psp teams having tryouts this winter?

Hey guys about to move to denver in febuary. I was wondering if any Psp teams are having tryouts this winter. From what i gather it looks like there a couple psp teams in the area just trying to scope out the scene. I have been playing for quite some time, played psp rookie 10-man, PSP Div 2 xball(05) 3 years of CXBL( Canadian Xball league) AXBL/NYPL/USPA(Northeast regional leagues) and D3 recently at cup. So basically been playing competative xball format for the past 8 years and would like continue so when i move.
Sonicdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-15-2012, 02:09 AM #2
Sonicdave

anyone??
Old 12-15-2012, 04:09 AM #3
fireboss3104

fireboss3104 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
fireboss3104 supports Team VICIOUS
fireboss3104 supports Pev's Paintball
I think your best bet would be to get in touch with someone from Denver Fury i believe they are d1 or d2 in psp. They also play nppl. If i remember right they have a feeder team called Colorado Villans that is d3 in psp. I maybe wrong so take it with a grain of salt. Most teams here that play national play on nppl circuit. Fury may hold try out more so after the new year if at all. Hope this helps.
EDSS Penrose, Colorado
fireboss3104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:40 PM #4
Brad- Division
Shootin Faces since 89'

Brad- Division owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
In the blitz series, the open division plays on the PSP field predominately, and the novice has been on the NPPL, I know that when games start up outside if you have game you will be approached real quick.

I would offer you to come play with us, but we like the NPPL style field,
We have some XXL Ninjas that benefit from the larger bunkers, but I don't think you will see much more athletic big men running and stabbing front guys.

HenchMen
Brad- Division is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:27 AM #5
gunslinger84

gunslinger84 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gunslinger84 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gunslinger84 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
gunslinger84 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad- Division View Post
We have some XXL Ninjas that benefit from the larger bunkers, but I don't think you will see much more athletic big men running and stabbing front guys.
XXL ninjas piss me off. The paint just will not break on them on the breakout.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:03 AM #6
JBVidsPB
JBVidsPB

I just moved here I live in highlands ranch in Denver and saw that blitz closed down airbll for he winter is there anywhere that has airbll besides apc
JBVidsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:15 AM #7
Brad- Division
Shootin Faces since 89'

Brad- Division owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBVidsPB View Post
I just moved here I live in highlands ranch in Denver and saw that blitz closed down airbll for he winter is there anywhere that has airbll besides apc
as far as airball, outside I think the only place is adrenalin paintball

indoor, other than apc as you mentioned, there is all star in the springs

I moved here about 2 seasons ago,great place to play!!!
Brad- Division is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:35 AM #8
Stepchild
You wanna know why......?

Stepchild is a Moderator
Stepchild is a Supporting Member
Stepchild is a founding member
Stepchild plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicdave View Post
Hey guys about to move to denver in febuary. I was wondering if any Psp teams are having tryouts this winter. From what i gather it looks like there a couple psp teams in the area just trying to scope out the scene. I have been playing for quite some time, played psp rookie 10-man, PSP Div 2 xball(05) 3 years of CXBL( Canadian Xball league) AXBL/NYPL/USPA(Northeast regional leagues) and D3 recently at cup. So basically been playing competative xball format for the past 8 years and would like continue so when i move.
I doubt we will have official "Tryouts" for either Fury or Villain. There isn't much turnover year to year with our players. Fury does play D1 psp and Villain will be D3 or D2 psp next year depending on player rankings. With that said, we welcome anyone to come out and play/practice with us, if you play well, have a good attitude and fit in well with the guys you never know what can happen. If we believe a player can help make either of our teams better we will make room for them, it's happened before. But keep in mind, you could be the best player in the world and if you don't fit in with our family then it's just not worth it. Some of our guys have been out at Adrenaline Paintball this winter to play some and I'm sure we will make it down to Allstar at some point this winter as well. Once spring hits we will be at Blitz pretty much every weekend.
Dirt Products
www.blitzpaintball.net www.planeteclipse.com www.hustlepaintball.com

RIP Rusty Fox. You were my brother and my friend. You will never be forgotten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPZs_Nj65M8
Stepchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:29 AM #9
Sonicdave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepchild View Post
I doubt we will have official "Tryouts" for either Fury or Villain. There isn't much turnover year to year with our players. Fury does play D1 psp and Villain will be D3 or D2 psp next year depending on player rankings. With that said, we welcome anyone to come out and play/practice with us, if you play well, have a good attitude and fit in well with the guys you never know what can happen. If we believe a player can help make either of our teams better we will make room for them, it's happened before. But keep in mind, you could be the best player in the world and if you don't fit in with our family then it's just not worth it. Some of our guys have been out at Adrenaline Paintball this winter to play some and I'm sure we will make it down to Allstar at some point this winter as well. Once spring hits we will be at Blitz pretty much every weekend.
thanks for letting me know what the deal is and its refreshing to hear there is not alot of turnaround with both these teams, def look forward to moving out there and i will def make contact ask around once i get out there
ReplyRegional Ups