PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-05-2012, 06:24 PM #1
ScottiePimpin
ScottiePimpin

Capital Edge DMG TRYOUTS Dec 2nd in Sacramento Ca

From Dave Bains Via Facebook

"Paintball has been an integral part of my life for over 12 years. I cannot imagine how different things would be if I hadnít gone out to Venture games that fateful Saturday for my best friendís birthday. This sport has introduced me to some amazing people and allowed me to have some incredible experiences and memories. Northern California is full of talented players, many young men and women who are in the same position I myself was in a few years ago, loving a sport and wanting to compete past the recreational level. Numerous times over the past few years I have been approached by individuals to create a team or be a coach, but having been focused on playing and the hectic travel schedule of participating in multiple leagues, as well as attending school and working I hesitated to make a commitment in which I wouldnít be able to give 100% of my time and effort. This past year has changed all that, because I have had the opportunity to create an organization were I have been able to give back to other players who are starting out on their own journey in this sport that we all love. These past few months have been some of my favorite times in paintball and most rewarding. This season I was able to support and create an environment that produced the D-League, Division 3 Overall Series Winner, High Intensity; put together a squad that won a National Series Title in the NPPL-Division 4, DMG; helped further develop an amazing squad that also won a National Series Title in the NPPL- Division 3, CEPP Sacramento Royals; and pieced together a squad where prior to this season half the players were ranked D3 or below and only ONE player had PSP experience. Having only come together in March, Sacramento Damage has already won a major National Tournament in the PSPís D1 Division.

Capital Edge Paintball Park and DMG are expanding for the 2013 season. This year Iím looking to have the many teams of Capital Edge join forces under one banner with one common goal, to succeed and be dominant in Tournament Paintball. We are looking for any and all tournament players who have the heart, drive, and desire to be a part of a paintball organization that is bigger than the individual. You must be willing to put in the effort, attend practices and drills, and cover your share of expenses (both practice and tournament). This is not a free ride by any means and you will be expected to be a team player with a positive attitude. In return, I will provide to the members of the DMG organization, my knowledge, and experience and contacts that I have garnered over the past twelve years in the paintball industry.
Our first tryouts will be at Capital Edge Paintball Park on Sunday, December 2nd. We are looking for players from the D4 Division and up.

There are many opportunities available to you in this organization. I look forward to seeing you all out CEPP on the 2nd!"

Last edited by ScottiePimpin : 11-05-2012 at 06:30 PM. Reason: forgot to write city
ScottiePimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2012, 12:09 AM #2
ThizZ
SD Pirates

ThizZ supports Empire
If someone has somewhere I can live for a couple months then I'm down haha
Old 11-06-2012, 01:38 AM #3
kylw73
RIP Mac Dre

kylw73 plays in the PSP
kylw73 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
kylw73 posts videos on PbNation
kylw73 plays in the APPA D3 division
Need a place to crash? Hit up Shane Howe lol

kylw73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:26 PM #4
ThizZ
SD Pirates

ThizZ supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylw73 View Post
Need a place to crash? Hit up Shane Howe lol
yeah for a month or two until I get find a job and get on my own feet.
you for real though?
Old 11-07-2012, 05:28 PM #5
kylw73
RIP Mac Dre

kylw73 plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThizZ View Post
yeah for a month or two until I get find a job and get on my own feet.
you for real though?
I was mainly joking. I just know he was taking care of some of the guys on Uprising that play on Sac Damage but I'm sure if we asked around we could find a place to crash

Old 11-14-2012, 02:53 PM #6
Cory688

Cory688 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Cory688 plays in the APPA D4 division
Cory688 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Cory688 is Boss
If someone lives in this area, likes paintball, and doesn't go to this tryout there must be something wrong with them. There aren't too many opportunities like this that come around often.

2010 Chicago D4X 1st Place- Tampa Bay Vengeance
2010 MAO D4X 3rd Place- NJ Jesters Kids
2011 RPL D4 Series 2nd Place- Tombstone Black

Feedback-160+
Cory688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:45 PM #7
kylw73
RIP Mac Dre

kylw73 plays in the PSP
DMG tryouts postponed til Dec. 9th due to the severe rain conditions in Northern California right now. Dave and some of the guys from DMG will be out at Capital Edge this Sunday for a meet-and-greet if you do decide to show up.

Old 12-07-2012, 01:01 PM #8
p8ntcheck45
Hot Bread Z!

Annual Supporting Member
p8ntcheck45 is a Supporting Member
p8ntcheck45 is a Professional paintball player
p8ntcheck45 is a Paintball photographer
p8ntcheck45 works for a Paintball manufacturer
p8ntcheck45 supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylw73 View Post