PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-20-2013, 12:58 PM #1
matt.baber.

matt.baber. supports DLX Technology
Sd Fields Near Northeast Neb?

My name is Matt Baber I currently live in Wayne,Ne. I was wondering what field or fields are close by. Looking for PSP/NPPL type fields where there's tournament/competitive players at. I use to play out of Omaha for a few local teams and national teams including DSSP8NTBALL.COM, took a few years off and now wanna get back into it. Please let me know! Thanks y'all
Old 03-23-2013, 10:37 AM #2
taylorhamblin

taylorhamblin plays in the PSP
taylorhamblin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
taylorhamblin is an NCPA player
taylorhamblin plays in the APPA D4 division
Ufford Hills Paintball is located in Vermillion, SD exactly an hour north of Wayne. We purchased an airball set-up last year and will be building a speedball field, along with others, in addition to our current fields. Tournament players do come out and play and more teams have discussed using the field as a place for practice. Feel free to post if you have questions and please check us out on Facebook.

Facebook.com/UffordHillsPaintballField

G.I. Sportz, Kila Products, SMX Optics, Understood, AC402.com, Custom Vinyl Express, TheseHands, GoPro, Furious, CJs Paintball Park
taylorhamblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:18 AM #3
pacos_tacos_88
EGO DESTROYER

Black Hills Paintball in Rapid City has 2 teams we're training up this year for PSP. We have a D5 and rookie team in the works right now. Also have an Empire sponsorship and are working on others. If you're into the tournament stuff, shoot Steve a PM, or post up in the BHP Team thread.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Black...629503?fref=ts
pacos_tacos_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:48 PM #4
BallisticPB

gspaintball.com is the closet to you. We play the vicious series and do team practices once or twice a month. Got a full psp layout and the works. Check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gs-Pa...36222996390036 is the facebook page also

Last edited by BallisticPB : 03-27-2013 at 08:51 PM.
BallisticPB is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups